Trump Is A Big Fat Doodyhead Act

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Today House Democrats introduced the Trump Is A Big Fat Doodyhead Act, which will require every gender and orientation of all humans in the United States to refer to former President Trump only as Big Fat Doodyhead. Representatives Rashida Tlaib (D-MI.), Hank Johnson (D-GA), and Debbie Dingell (D-MI), co-sponsors of the bill, released a statement saying, "We believe it's important for all Americans to share our view of former twice-impeached President Trump -- I mean, Big Fat Doodyhead -- and while this bill may be seen as a violation of the First Amendment, we feel unity of thought is far more important in these troubled times. It's simply unacceptable that people are allowed to think of Big Fat Doodyhead in any other than petulant, childish terms."

Provisions of the bill would require striking Trump's name from all government documents, including making his pension checks payable to "Big Fat Doodyhead".

Today House Democrats introduced the Trump Is A Big Fat Doodyhead Act, which will require every gender and orientation of all humans in the United States to refer to former President Trump only as Big Fat Doodyhead. Representatives Rashida Tlaib (D-MI.), Hank Johnson (D-GA), and Debbie Dingell (D-MI), co-sponsors of the bill, released a statement saying, "We believe it's important for all Americans to share our view of former twice-impeached President Trump -- I mean, Big Fat Doodyhead -- and while this bill may be seen as a violation of the First Amendment, we feel unity of thought is far more important in these troubled times. It's simply unacceptable that people are allowed to think of Big Fat Doodyhead in any other than petulant, childish terms."

Provisions of the bill would require striking Trump's name from all government documents, including making his pension checks payable to "Big Fat Doodyhead".
What is ironic is that i know this is hyperbole, but to have a Congressperson named Debbie Dingle.

Forum List

Back