Trump Invites The Clown Over For A Chat

The clown invited Gore over for a chat.

So you take algore seriously with regard to climate?
You have realize you're talking to a clueless lib.
An asshole talking to a clueless lib, commented on by another asshole, and the seasons they go round and round and the painted ponies go up and down.

This is why American politics is so uncivil.

You want to abolish most of the government and probably destroy millions of peoples lives. Yet, you want to talk about uncivil? You're evil.

Trump is on a fool’s errand if he is trying to unite the country by giving environmental freakazoids a seat at the table. There might be a way to unite conservatives and liberals in Never-Never Land, but giving the slightest nod to environmental garbage ain’t the way.

Just to be clear on this. Had Trump not staked a claim on sovereignty, I would not go near him if I was wearing a Hazmat suit:

A Spotlight Shines Through

This latest from the Tower makes a mockery out of the only reason I had to march in Trump’s parade:

“I’m gonna tell you something,” said Limbaugh. “If Trump goes south on climate change, that is just gonna be deeply disappointing and alarming because of what climate change is to the left. It’s everything, it’s everything they want and everything they believe, and it’s almost everything they can get to achieve it, to accomplish it.”

XXXXX

“It’s that bad,” Limbaugh continued. “That’s why I spend so many years on this trying to persuade people to don’t get anywhere near sidling up to this notion of man-made climate change.

“It’s one of the most bogus, hoax scams run on the people of the world. And it ought to be proven simply by the fact that it originates at the U.N. That’s all anybody ought to know or need to know.”

Limbaugh sounds alarm as Trump meets Al Gore
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 12/05/2016 @ 3:35 pm

Limbaugh sounds alarm as Trump meets Al Gore

Trump inviting Gore over to perform his clown act for laughs is one thing, but there is not a chance in hell anybody can defend America’s sovereignty —— then sit down with the biggest climate change fraud of them all. To treat Gore with respect is the same as endorsing the United Nations.

Finally, the Nobel Peace Prize has always been a joke, but the Nobel Committee hit rock bottom when they awarded the prize to United Nations parasites, pseudo-scientists, and a clown:

Gore, U.N. Panel Climate Change win Nobel Peace Prize
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 10/12/2007 7:28:51 PM ET

Gore, U.N. climate panel win Nobel Peace Prize

heshoulddemandarecount.jpg
https://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/heshoulddemandarecount.jpg

p.s. Gore did not win:

So, ol' Limpbaugh doesn't like Trump meeting with Gore. LOL May the fat old junkie have a cerebral hemorrhage over it.

An asshole talking to a clueless lib, commented on by another asshole, and the seasons they go round and round and the painted ponies go up and down.

Yep, those assholes on the right really screw things up.

And still winning!!!:popcorn:

Not sure you've noticed s0n, but the right has been cleaning clocks in elections for years now!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. For 6 years now..........its been a rout!!:beer:
You almost got the popular vote.
Still desperate, I see. Trump won, your criminal lost. Get a job.
You must be unemployed and assume everyone else is. Why do you not get a job and get off of the government teat?

Yep, those assholes on the right really screw things up.

And still winning!!!:popcorn:

Not sure you've noticed s0n, but the right has been cleaning clocks in elections for years now!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. For 6 years now..........its been a rout!!:beer:
You almost got the popular vote.
Still desperate, I see. Trump won, your criminal lost. Get a job.
You must be unemployed and assume everyone else is. Why do you not get a job and get off of the government teat?
Because I'm retired.

I find it interesting that you think assigning some value to the popular vote is "desperate". I can only imagine your opinion had our positions been reversed.

I find it interesting that you think assigning some value to the popular vote
To Crick: I do not if you are talking to me. I assign value to the Electoral Collage. See this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/time-mag-a-great-suggestion.553182/

Incidentally, I do not worry about fake news because there is no such thing.
You pretend to be worried about fake news
Democrats came up with the phrase to combat opposition on the Internet —— message boards, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and so on.

You can prove me wrong by detailing the differences between your “fake news” and the propaganda, misdirection, outright lies, and omissions the MSM engages in.

I find it interesting that you think assigning some value to the popular vote is "desperate". I can only imagine your opinion had our positions been reversed.
In terms of represented vote, Trump won the "popular" vote. That's how the electoral college works... all citizens of a state are represented by the ones that voted.

Were you trying to hide these values as of 07 December?

Clinton: 65,476,535
Trump: 62,821,935

Difference: 2,654,600

So you are saying that you think a few scattered and very dense population centers should be allowed to make the decision as to who will be president?....you think the lesser populated areas should really have no say?

Before you go to far down that road...you should remember that democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner...and one side doesn't get to be the wolf forever. Mob rule, even if it is wearing a bow tie is no way to run a political system.

So you think the dirt and rocks and water should vote and the people don't count?

God, you are so FUCKING stupid !!!

So you think the dirt and rocks and water should vote and the people don't count?

The population of each state is represented by those that vote; a statistically valid approach. That's why we have the electoral college. Quit your crying.

You think dirt and rocks and water are lining up at the polls to vote?....you get more ignorant all the time....and I would have sworn it wasn't possible....let me guess, you have grown up thinking that you live in a democracy and are surprised to find out that you don't....you should blame those who educated you and demand that future generations don't grow up as ignorant as you did.

The population of each state is represented by those that vote; a statistically valid approach. That's why we have the electoral college. Quit your crying.

He probably grew up thinking that he lived in a democracy and is just shocked to find out that he didn't...and doesn't have the first inkling as to how a republic is far superior to democracy.

Were you trying to hide these values as of 07 December?

Clinton: 65,476,535
Trump: 62,821,935

Difference: 2,654,600

Tyranny of the majority is a problem that democracies have struggled with for centuries.

Personally I don't think you are debating the best form of election methods, rather you are just complaining that your side didn't win by the method in place. States joined the Union with a promise and an expectation that their choices would be represented. And they are. Trump won more states, and their electoral votes. Yes, he won many states with slim margins of victory, and lost a few with large margins. So what? He played by the rules and won.

Both rural and urban sectors were represented (yes I know that is oversimplified). Cities lost this time, get over it.

He probably grew up thinking that he lived in a democracy and is just shocked to find out that he didn't...and doesn't have the first inkling as to how a republic is far superior to democracy.

In Canada we vote for local members to be sent to Parliament, we don't vote for a leader. The leader of the party with the most MPs becomes the Prime Minister. Kinda boring.

The Republicans won the Senate and Congress. I dont really see why crick is grousing.

In Canada we vote for local members to be sent to Parliament, we don't vote for a leader. The leader of the party with the most MPs becomes the Prime Minister. Kinda boring.

The Republicans won the Senate and Congress. I dont really see why crick is grousing.

It is what cry babies do....have you seen the great seal of the Democrat party? It says all that need be said about them.

Democrat-Party-Seal-Baby-Crying.jpg

So you are saying that you think a few scattered and very dense population centers should be allowed to make the decision as to who will be president?....you think the lesser populated areas should really have no say?

I repeat: you are stupid as fuck.

Forum List

Back