Trump Invites The Clown Over For A Chat

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Trump is on a fool’s errand if he is trying to unite the country by giving environmental freakazoids a seat at the table. There might be a way to unite conservatives and liberals in Never-Never Land, but giving the slightest nod to environmental garbage ain’t the way.

Just to be clear on this. Had Trump not staked a claim on sovereignty, I would not go near him if I was wearing a Hazmat suit:

A Spotlight Shines Through

This latest from the Tower makes a mockery out of the only reason I had to march in Trump’s parade:

“I’m gonna tell you something,” said Limbaugh. “If Trump goes south on climate change, that is just gonna be deeply disappointing and alarming because of what climate change is to the left. It’s everything, it’s everything they want and everything they believe, and it’s almost everything they can get to achieve it, to accomplish it.”

XXXXX

“It’s that bad,” Limbaugh continued. “That’s why I spend so many years on this trying to persuade people to don’t get anywhere near sidling up to this notion of man-made climate change.

“It’s one of the most bogus, hoax scams run on the people of the world. And it ought to be proven simply by the fact that it originates at the U.N. That’s all anybody ought to know or need to know.”

Limbaugh sounds alarm as Trump meets Al Gore
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 12/05/2016 @ 3:35 pm

Trump inviting Gore over to perform his clown act for laughs is one thing, but there is not a chance in hell anybody can defend America’s sovereignty —— then sit down with the biggest climate change fraud of them all. To treat Gore with respect is the same as endorsing the United Nations.

Finally, the Nobel Peace Prize has always been a joke, but the Nobel Committee hit rock bottom when they awarded the prize to United Nations parasites, pseudo-scientists, and a clown:

Gore, U.N. Panel Climate Change win Nobel Peace Prize
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 10/12/2007 7:28:51 PM ET

Gore, U.N. climate panel win Nobel Peace Prize

heshoulddemandarecount.jpg
https://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/heshoulddemandarecount.jpg

p.s. Gore did not win:

Al Gore may be the most successful con man of all time. Why Trump would meet with him, is a good question?

Trump is on a fool’s errand if he is trying to unite the country by giving environmental freakazoids a seat at the table. There might be a way to unite conservatives and liberals in Never-Never Land, but giving the slightest nod to environmental garbage ain’t the way.

Just to be clear on this. Had Trump not staked a claim on sovereignty, I would not go near him if I was wearing a Hazmat suit:

A Spotlight Shines Through

This latest from the Tower makes a mockery out of the only reason I had to march in Trump’s parade:

“I’m gonna tell you something,” said Limbaugh. “If Trump goes south on climate change, that is just gonna be deeply disappointing and alarming because of what climate change is to the left. It’s everything, it’s everything they want and everything they believe, and it’s almost everything they can get to achieve it, to accomplish it.”

XXXXX

“It’s that bad,” Limbaugh continued. “That’s why I spend so many years on this trying to persuade people to don’t get anywhere near sidling up to this notion of man-made climate change.

“It’s one of the most bogus, hoax scams run on the people of the world. And it ought to be proven simply by the fact that it originates at the U.N. That’s all anybody ought to know or need to know.”

Posted By Joe Kovacs On 12/05/2016 @ 3:35 pm

Trump inviting Gore over to perform his clown act for laughs is one thing, but there is not a chance in hell anybody can defend America’s sovereignty —— then sit down with the biggest climate change fraud of them all. To treat Gore with respect is the same as endorsing the United Nations.

Finally, the Nobel Peace Prize has always been a joke, but the Nobel Committee hit rock bottom when they awarded the prize to United Nations parasites, pseudo-scientists, and a clown:

Gore, U.N. Panel Climate Change win Nobel Peace Prize
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 10/12/2007 7:28:51 PM ET

Gore, U.N. climate panel win Nobel Peace Prize

heshoulddemandarecount.jpg
https://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/heshoulddemandarecount.jpg

p.s. Gore did not win:

The clown invited Gore over for a chat.

Trump will do whatever occurs in his near vacuum of an intellect. Trump is likely meeting with Gore for the same reason he's backtracking on every other promise and position he made. He knows that he's never known what the fuck he was talking about on any of these topics and now that you fools have elected him, he is absolutely scared shitless and is trying not to destroy the world he never thought he'd get his hands on.

Trump will do whatever occurs in his near vacuum of an intellect. Trump is likely meeting with Gore for the same reason he's backtracking on every other promise and position he made. He knows that he's never known what the fuck he was talking about on any of these topics and now that you fools have elected him, he is absolutely scared shitless and is trying not to destroy the world he never thought he'd get his hands on.
If Trump is vacuous, then by osmosis, Big Ears and Cankles are brain dead

The clown invited Gore over for a chat.

So you take algore seriously with regard to climate?
I like the fact that he got it into the public focus and discussion.
That wasn't the question....I didn't use any big words or anything....why do you find that you can't answer it?

Again, Do you take algore seriously on climate?
You act like an asshole, and then expect me to engage with you?

You weighed in (like an asshole) on a topic...I asked a specific question...and you find that you can't bring yourself to answer it...and you call me an asshole?

You weighed in (like an asshole) on a topic...I asked a specific question...and you find that you can't bring yourself to answer it...and you call me an asshole?
You asked an asshole question, one to which you had already designed the answer, then bleated when you got called on it.

Last edited:
After all, what does 'seriously' mean? Does agreeing with Al Gore that the scientific consensus is that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of present climate change mean one takes Al Gore seriously?

Dang s0n......your bumpy cucumber appears to be of the extra harsh knobby type. :oops-28:

Sucks for you!!!:bye1:

Trump cracks my ass up.......he is going to be 100% unconventional. Gonna make the media look stoopid on almost a daily basis. Had Gore over to tell him he's gonna throw him a bone if he plays ball........duh.

Al Gore is a high priest of the Church of Warmers...peace be upon him. He is above reproach in the minds of warmers. He is a non-scientist who got amazingly rich peddling junk science. For that, he should be admired.

Warmers may be the most gullible people on the planet. Criminal elites love warmers.

Flanders, Cult follower. The Kochs will be happy to know their money was well spent,

"By some accounts, the Koch brothers invested approximately $88 million between 1997-2011 into fighting studies on climate change and environmental regulations of the fossil fuel industry. We submit that the CKF’s history of supporting specious anti-science research and organizations, aimed to protect the profit of their own industries, potentially damages Wake Forest’s academic reputation, scholarly credibility, and Pro Humanitate commitment to social justice."
Faculty Petition to Review Eudaimonia Institute

'Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming' Naomi Oreskes, Erik M. M. Conway

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

Al Gore is not a climate scientist and no one but deniers have mentioned his name in several years. Criticizing Gore to show what a dedicated denier you are is just as meaningful as criticizing Hitler to show us what a brave, freedom-loving American patriot you are.

Forum List

Back