Trump Infected At Debate

Hunter is above any rule of law since he is Joe Biden’s son and Joe is a very high ranking democrat.

It is great living in a banana republic especially if you are a democrat Swamp critter.

Money for nothing and your chicks for free.

View attachment 571568
So Hunter is more powerful than Trump??

Because Trump was president for 4 yrs and Hunter didn't get so much as a traffic ticket ...

He also had us thinking he was gonna lock Hillary up and that Obama was going to be charged too...

I guess he is just waiting until 2024

So Hunter is more powerful than Trump??

Because Trump was president for 4 yrs and Hunter didn't get so much as a traffic ticket ...

He also had us thinking he was gonna lock Hillary up and that Obama was going to be charged too...

I guess he is just waiting until 2024
Obviously Trump is not above the rule of law. Hunter is. Trump may have been more powerful as President but Hunter could get away with doing more shady business

You can bet Trump will get his day in court as he is being investigated by everybody and is even facing civil lawsuits. Trump probably will not be able to run in 2024 as he will be tied up in court. That looks like the game plan by the democrats and the never Trump republicans.

Hunter of course will dance away scot-free.The FBI will likely lose his laptop from hell.

Trump probably would have loved to charge Hillary and Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page but the President can’t do that on his own. Of course they are also above the rule of law.

***snip***

They actually mean that Trump may have finally accepted, apparently belatedly, that he can’t actually order the federal government to go after his political opponents — and he’s really, really not happy about it.

Trump opened up to talk-radio host and Mediaite contributor Larry O’Connor on Thursday, in an interview broadcast on Washington radio station WBAL. “The saddest thing,” Trump told O’Connor, “is because I’m the president of the United States, I’m not supposed to be involved in the Justice Department.”

1638618975046.jpeg

Obviously Trump is not above the rule of law. Hunter is. Trump may have been more powerful as President but Hunter could get away with doing more shady business

You can bet Trump will get his day in court as he is being investigated by everybody and is even facing civil lawsuits. Trump probably will not be able to run in 2024 as he will be tied up in court. That looks like the game plan by the democrats and the never Trump republicans.

Hunter of course will dance away scot-free.The FBI will likely lose his laptop from hell.

Trump probably would have loved to charge Hillary and Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page but the President can’t do that on his own. Of course they are also above the rule of law.

***snip***

They actually mean that Trump may have finally accepted, apparently belatedly, that he can’t actually order the federal government to go after his political opponents — and he’s really, really not happy about it.

Trump opened up to talk-radio host and Mediaite contributor Larry O’Connor on Thursday, in an interview broadcast on Washington radio station WBAL. “The saddest thing,” Trump told O’Connor, “is because I’m the president of the United States, I’m not supposed to be involved in the Justice Department.”

View attachment 571578
So in other words...Trump is such a weak cuck that Biden's son is more powerful than he is??

Wow...

Is Trump at least more powerful than Obama's daughters??

Trump had one positive covid test. Then his follow up test was negative. So, the headline is off. It failed to include the disclaimer:” “allegedly.”
Well we know he had it because he was hospitalized with covid. Kinda settles the debate of whether or not he had covid.

Except that he later got diagnosed and you don’t know if he was infected before the debate or after. Your guesswork and the facts are not necessarily the same thing.
Of course he was infected at the debate. He tested positive on 9/26. The debate was 3 days later on 9/29. Trump began showing symptoms 2 days after that on 10/1.

The average incubation period until symptoms start showing is 5-6 days.

So in other words...Trump is such a weak cuck that Biden's son is more powerful than he is??

Wow...

Is Trump at least more powerful than Obama's daughters??
No. Trump had far more power than Hunter when he was President but Hunter can get away with more than Trump. Hunter is above the rule of law. Trump isn’t.

In passing there is more evidence that Joe Biden was selling his influence to foreign leaders like Xi Jinping than Trump was colluding with Putin to beat Hillary. However Joe will never be impeached or prosecuted.

He had tested positive. Then tested negative...and preferred to believe only the negative test

He of course WAS infected and very nearly killed his debate prep partner Chris Christie

Not to mention all the people he put at risk

TDS.

No cure

How does a thread about how incredibly fucked up Trump is get to be about President Biden's son?

I think your error is in failing to see that what the threat is really about is how fucked-up the OP is, in trying to project that fucked-up-ness on to someone else, and then being reminded of someone else who, unlike the target of the original projection, genuinely is fucked-up in a manner comparable to that of the OP.

Well we know he had it because he was hospitalized with covid. Kinda settles the debate of whether or not he had covid.
Wrong. I already noted he contracted it. The question is whether he had it during the debate. And the question is whether he knew it at that time if he did have it. I assume he had heard about the one positive test. We all know about false positives. I accept that he got a second test which came back negative.

logic therefore says he may have assumed he didn’t have COVID.

Come on Fauny. Logic up a little.

Of course he was infected at the debate. He tested positive on 9/26. The debate was 3 days later on 9/29. Trump began showing symptoms 2 days after that on 10/1.

The average incubation period until symptoms start showing is 5-6 days.
So he may not have known he had COVID.

Wrong. I already noted he contracted it. The question is whether he had it during the debate. And the question is whether he knew it at that time if he did have it. I assume he had heard about the one positive test. We all know about false positives. I accept that he got a second test which came back negative.

logic therefore says he may have assumed he didn’t have COVID.

Come on Fauny. Logic up a little.
The evidence is it wasn't a false positive. That positive came 5 days before he showed symptoms and the average incubation period until symptoms surface, if they surface at all, us 5 to 6 days.

Wrong. I already noted he contracted it. The question is whether he had it during the debate.
He had tested positive just days previously.
And the question is whether he knew it at that time if he did have it
He CHOSE to believe what turned out to be a false negative. And that nearly killed Christie and infected many.

A responsible person would have taken another test. He CHOSE not to.

In fact he showed up so late for the debate that there wasn't time to perform the agreed upon test that day. That looks intentional

The evidence is it wasn't a false positive. That positive came 5 days before he showed symptoms and the average incubation period until symptoms surface, if they surface at all, us 5 to 6 days.
The point was that he followed up with a second test. Negative. So, maybe it was a false negative. The question is: what did he “know” or believe? Step up your game, Fauny.

He had tested positive just days previously.

He CHOSE to believe what turned out to be a false negative. And that nearly killed Christie and infected many.

A responsible person would have taken another test. He CHOSE not to.

In fact he showed up so late for the debate that there wasn't time to perform the agreed upon test that day. That looks intentional
You may have CHOSEN differently. But he got a follow up test that WAS negative. End of story.

The point was that he followed up with a second test. Negative. So, maybe it was a false negative. The question is: what did he “know” or believe? Step up your game, Fauny.
What he KNEW was that he had tested positive and chose to ignore that when he got what turned out to be a false negative.

He then made sure he arrived too late to the debate to be tested then as agreed upon

He knew he tested positive. Even with a subsequent negative test, it was entirely irresponsible to ignore the positive test and proceed with debate trials and the debate.

Who knows why you're defending such irreprehensible behavior?

You may have CHOSEN differently. But he got a follow up test that WAS negative. End of story.
LOL

Uh, no, not end of story. It turned out that positive test was accurate. It turned out he did have covid. It turned out that many people he came in contact with contracted it. It turned out he was utterly irresponsible.

His reckless and irresponsible approach to covid in general is what cost him the election.

Forum List

Back