Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years

I think the last one I bothered watching was Ronald Reagan, glad I didn't miss one of our best presidents get sworn in. After seeing the protests and renting of clothing by the left I would say Trump has already done great things.

I am glad I watched but do wish they would not have chanted "lock her up." Nor do I think she should have been introducted as the "honorable," Nothing honorable about her.

Trump Inauguration Ratings Second Biggest in 36 Years

Second biggest because the US grows in population size every year?

The fact that he's tried to compare himself to Reagan, who got a lot more people watching, is just funny.
Regardless, not bad for someone you think everyone hates.

Did I say everyone hates him? He wouldn't be president if EVERYONE hated him.
Actually they hated Hillary more.

No spill over on side streets. No huge crowds. Just sorry ass bunch of wannbe fascists.

Don't blame the media for that Shit For Brains GroppenFuhrer's turn out. You will believe the lies, but you need to understand your being lied to by man who makes his living lying to people.

Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer.....Seig Heil GroppenFuhrere.....Seig Heil?
Yes there were massive crowds on the street in support, saw the vids, they are online.

You squirm around in your shit loaded baby diapers, lie, ejaculate your puerile hate and expect what? You're just a fool on the internet that got spanked hard. And much more is coming.....

I think the last one I bothered watching was Ronald Reagan, glad I didn't miss one of our best presidents get sworn in. After seeing the protests and renting of clothing by the left I would say Trump has already done great things.

I am glad I watched but do wish they would not have chanted "lock her up." Nor do I think she should have been introducted as the "honorable," Nothing honorable about her.

The fact that he's tried to compare himself to Reagan, who got a lot more people watching, is just funny.

Quite possibly. I mean, Hillary is the person who isn't difficult to hate.

Quite possibly. I mean, Hillary is the person who isn't difficult to hate.
I agree, evil is easy to hate.....

you delete all of the lazy bums/dumbasses/brain dead people that went to see Obama in 2008/12, then Trump had a much much larger crowd than Barry. Just like when we talk about deleting all the millions of illegal aliens that voted, Trump beats Hillary by 10 to 12 Million votes.

you delete all of the lazy bums/dumbasses/brain dead people that went to see Obama in 2008/12, then Trump had a much much larger crowd than Barry. Just like when we talk about deleting all the millions of illegal aliens that voted, Trump beats Hillary by 10 to 12 Million votes.

Funny how you forgot to take out all the lazy bums, dumbasses, brain dead that went to see Trump.

twice as many people (than the installation of trump) showed up to protest yesterday in DC...along with sister protests in 57 other countries.

ya, it's not just us.... the world can't stand him.

The rest of the world has no standing. Our country, our election, our President, none of any other country's business.

lol............ are you quoting kim jong-un?

actually almost 3,000,000 people prove your alternative facts just don't measure up. :itsok:

Screen_Shot_2016_11_25_at_5_21_19_PM.png

Who Won the Popular Vote?

actually almost 3,000,000 people prove your alternative facts just don't measure up. :itsok:

What did they win?

What did they win?

are you illiterate little troll?

Here’s what Metro’s Inauguration Day and Women’s March ridership numbers really mean.

IF you have ever done the tourist thing in Washington, D.C., then you more than likely used the D.C. Metro. The subway service of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (W.M.A.T.A.).

To ride the Metro you need something called a fare card, much like Bay Area Rapid Transitthe fare cards used by transit authorities such as (B.A.R.T.)

The W..A.T.A. totaled up all the "entries" during the Women's March on Saturday during the day and evening. That total was 1,001,613.

Now as for der GroppenFuhrer's swearing in, the number of entries counted was a little over 100,000. Facts are facts and the facts are clear. Over One Million Americans Marched on Saturday.

No matter how hard Pussy Grabber's Seig Heil Goosestepping, brain dead followers try to use "Alternative Facts" (LIES!!), the fact is more Men and Women Marched on Saturday that attended the fascist rally on Friday.

Go ahead and believe the lies you goosestepping goons. You need the lies, you want the lies because with the lies you have nothing.

Last edited:
Here’s what Metro’s Inauguration Day and Women’s March ridership numbers really mean.

IF you have ever done the tourist thing in Washington, D.C., then you more than likely used the D.C. Metro. The subway service of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (W.M.A.T.A.).

To ride the Metro you need something called a fare card, much like Bay Area Rapid Transitthe fare cards used by transit authorities such as (B.A.R.T.)

The W..A.T.A. totaled up all the "entries" during the Women's March on Saturday during the day and evening. That total was 1,001,613.

Now as for der GroppenFuhrer, the number of entries counted was a little over 100,000. Facts are facts and the facts are clear. Over One Million Americans Marched on Saturday.

No matter how hard Pussy Grabber's Seig Heil Goosestepping, brain dead followers try to use "Alternative Facts" (LIES!!), the fact is more Men and Women Marched on Saturday that attended the fascist rally on Friday.

Go ahead and believe the lies you goosestepping goons. You need the lies, you want the lies because with the lies you have nothing.
This pussy?

image.jpeg

What impressed me is the number of people who walked to the inauguration! trump said that 1 1/2 million people were there, but the DC transit authority said that only 196,000 rode the subway that day. So, in a city that has virtually no parking, more than 1 million people walked in the cold to attend! Now THAT is impressive!!!!!

He doesn't compare himself.to Reagan. It's an impossible standard, even when Obama tried it, Reagan is a Mt Rushmore president. I hope Trump.will be one, but only time will tell.

He doesn't compare himself.to Reagan. It's an impossible standard, even when Obama tried it, Reagan is a Mt Rushmore president. I hope Trump.will be one, but only time will tell.

True, only Democrats and their Fake News are claiming Trump is comparing himself to Ronald Reagan. I haven't observed him doing that. That accusation is just more Democrat butt-hurt B.S.

Forum List

Back