Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

B. Same thing he was doing when he babbled about "I think you'd have riots" if he wasn't elected. It's code for "riot if I'm not elected".

The cool thing about leading lemmings is you never have to explain "why". They just hear and obey.

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???
That is just crazy town banana republic shit

The low energy, low IQ democrats, their Crooked Hillary/Obama/weaponized "intelligence" agencies, the MSM and the rest of the establishment have been exposed as tyrants who have attacked our democracy and our vote. Check history to see what happens to tyrants in the end.

:desk: -- they get their orange peeled off?

C. Progressives need something to complain about, they have nothing of value to complain about, so they invent something to complain about.

I really hope they try....the charges will be so silly that sane dems won't be able to hold back laughter....Pelosi knows what will happen...and she has no intention of screwing up her hopes for 2020....as long as Trump remains above 40% approval there would be hell to pay for the democrat party....

Typical dictator behavior. It's how democracies are destroyed. Trump has all the signs.

More lying treason.
I thought you were a tRumpkin?

I mean I agree, what he said is both a lie and treasonous, I'm just surprised to hear you say that.

You’re a dumb dumb, enough said...
So you're like 4 years old then?

Is that all you got?

Let me spell it out for ya a little clearer, you're dumber than hammered dog shit, better?
All I got? No.

All I need for a dipshit at your level? Yes.

Have a nice day.

Trump's rube base will revolt.
Fortunately, they are all old, so we don't have to worry about anything.

On this I have to agree.
Too old...or too much to lose....either way....

This is old news....and why they're getting their asses kicked left & right while being laughed at.
They're a joke.
Getting exactly what they deserve...no less.
The rube base brags that Trump "has their backs"......but NONE of them will cover his. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back