Trump: "i will tell Republicans to vote for Pelosi as Speaker if Democrats give her a hard time"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump wants to run against Pelosi in 2020!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!"

Trump wants to run against Pelosi in 2020!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!"
This is a excellent strategy for the President.. While he plays 3 dimensional chess, the Dimocraps are playing "Chinese Checkers". Operation Chaos comes to mind.

Rush Limbaugh Explains Why He's Urging Republicans in Texas and Ohio to Vote for Hillary Clinton on Super Tuesday 2
Now, Hillary was a corporate lawyer, and Chelsea is in the hedge-fund business. I think that Michelle Obama is seething over the attacks that the Clintons have made against her husband with that photo with, you know, Obama looking like Ayman Zawahiri, all of this talk about his middle name and so forth.

I think this was Michelle Obama with a womb-to-womb frontal attack on Hillary Clinton, and I think Hillary Clinton is seething. I think she knows this. I know most men probably would not pick this up, but this is juicy. It is just too good.

Nancy(blinkie) Pelosi will open her fucking mouth and insert her foot, and like in 2010, end up giving up the house again to the Republicans but this time, without many RINO"s who had fled from the swamp.....

aceeef1dfa888a78b9b91942ce510078.jpg

Forum List

Back