More Gun Safety In Washington State

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Every time a gun safety law is on the ballot here in Washington the people overwhelmingly vote to approve it.

This time it's a far reaching law. Including regulation on semi automatic weapons.

When the issue is taken out of the hands of politicians the people of my state overwhelmingly pass proper gun safety laws.

So when it's taken away from a politician who is bribed by the nra, we get proper gun safety laws.

Washington state voters pass ballot measure to further regulate guns, including semi-automatic rifles

Lets see if we get the same result here in Texas.

:laughing0301:

I am glad this is being done on a state level. We can go ahead and repeal all federal gun laws.

I am glad this is being done on a state level. We can go ahead and repeal all federal gun laws.

I'm hopeful that Texas is willing to pass some proper gun safety laws.

It looks like the only way it's going to be done is on the state level which leaves a patchwork of different laws all over the nation.

Like marijuana laws.

I don't think that's a good thing. Some states will be more safe than others but it's like that now. It shouldn't be like that. Everyone in the United States should be safe.

God, I hate hypocricy.

Reagan was the same way as governer of California.

I stand by mysupport for the right of NBPP members to carry weapons and march in support of their candidate.

I will get off my white ass, take up my rifle, and march with the NBPP to support their right to do so.

On a side note, I wonder if those NBPP guys know that Abrams wants to ban the very weapons they are carrying.
:dunno:

It looks like the only way it's going to be done is on the state level which leaves a patchwork of different laws all over the nation.

Like marijuana laws.

I don't think that's a good thing. Some states will be more safe than others but it's like that now. It shouldn't be like that. Everyone in the United States should be safe.
I hope Texas repeals all gun laws and lets us be free.

We'll see.

Like marijuana laws.

What kind of gun safety laws?

I'll bet you can't answer cherently.

Here's the rest of the story, Bloomberg (the prick) and millions of dollars from out of state flooded the Washington State to run non stop ads spinning and lying to trick people into voting for this bill. The NRA barely mustered $600k to fight back.

Washington State was targeted by Bloomberg in 2016 with another anti gun bill. Same strategy, millions in out of state money purchasing non stop ads spinning and lying to fool people into voting for that bill.

Like marijuana laws.

Same shit the left pulled in NJ, render the gun useless by requiring that it be locked up and unloaded in your home. Anyone who owns an semiautomatic rifle must now complete training every 5 years. A whole bag of crap designed to discourage people from exercising their 2nd amendment rights. The criminals will ignore these gun control laws, this is aimed square at law abiding citizens.

Here's the rest of the story, Bloomberg (the prick) and millions of dollars from out of state flooded the Washington State to run non stop ads spinning and lying to trick people into voting for this bill. The NRA barely mustered $600k to fight back.

Washington State was targeted by Bloomberg in 2016 with another anti gun bill. Same strategy, millions in out of state money purchasing non stop ads spinning and lying to fool people into voting for that bill.
The NRA needs to be proactive and start getting machine gun bills on the ballot in red states.

Similar to other states like NJ the gun control creeps pass laws making it so convoluted and legally risky to comply with the law that basically people will give up their 2nd amendment rights.

Like marijuana laws.

Same shit the left pulled in NJ, render the gun useless by requiring that it be locked up and unloaded in your home. Anyone who owns an semiautomatic rifle must now complete training every 5 years. A whole bag of crap designed to discourage people from exercising their 2nd amendment rights. The criminals will ignore these gun control laws, this is aimed square at law abiding citizens.

The courts will strike it down in a few months,

The NRA needs to be proactive and start getting machine gun bills on the ballot in red states.

Fully automatic weapons also illegal in Washington State, even if you have the Federal tax stamp and comply with Federal law. I think the NRA has given up on Washington state, I can't blame them both Oregon and Washington are INFESTED with millions of liberal freaks who moved up here from California.

Like marijuana laws.

The courts will strike it down in a few months,

They don't care, gun control creeps know it will take legal battles, money, and sometimes years to overturn these laws. Meanwhile they continue to pass more of them and clog up the system.

All modern firearms are by definition 'machine guns'.
They are simply machines.
Can openers are 'machines'.

Every time a gun safety law is on the ballot here in Washington the people overwhelmingly vote to approve it.

This time it's a far reaching law. Including regulation on semi automatic weapons.

When the issue is taken out of the hands of politicians the people of my state overwhelmingly pass proper gun safety laws.

So when it's taken away from a politician who is bribed by the nra, we get proper gun safety laws.

Washington state voters pass ballot measure to further regulate guns, including semi-automatic rifles

So if Alabama had a ballot issue that banned abortion, you would see it as "the will of the people"?

Like marijuana laws.

I hope Texas repeals all gun laws and lets us be free.

We'll see.

So you're not free now?

Like marijuana laws.

I don't know what the laws are in Texas.

I'm hopeful that they pass some good gun safety laws.

Which is what I said in the post you replied to.

Forum List

Back