Trump: "I was right" that Roy Moore couldn't win

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, Trump is a child appealing to children.

President Trump tweeted this morning that he'd originally supported Luther Strange in the Alabama Senate special election because he believed Roy Moore to be unelectable — even though he had fully thrown his support behind Moore over the last few weeks:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940904649728708609
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!

3:22 AM - Dec 13, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Don't forget: After Strange's loss in the primary to Moore in September, Trump quietly deleted three of his tweets backing Strange.

President Trump tweeted this morning that he'd originally supported Luther Strange in the Alabama Senate special election because he believed Roy Moore to be unelectable — even though he had fully thrown his support behind Moore over the last few weeks:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!

Don't forget: After Strange's loss in the primary to Moore in September, Trump quietly deleted three of his tweets backing Strange.
Could it be Democrats made sure Roy Moore won.....and now lost because of this planned bimbo eruption?
Sorry, but I cannot support a political party that dishonest.

As long as the traitor McCain, Collins, Corker et al, are in the Senate, the would be Moore Senate vote is moot.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Actually, Trump and the regular Republicans were right to back Luther Strange. He was a credible candidate who would have no problem winning the general election

But Bannon and the batshit crazy wing of the GOP insisted on Creepy Roy. Trump and the regular Republicans held their noses and supported Creepy Roy to save the seat....but sanity in Alabama won out

Bwahhhhahshahahahahaha. No I was right. I said when Moore loses President "Flipper" will arrive at the White House.

Peter King just said that Bannon looks like a disheveled drunk who wandered onto the political stage.
steve-bannon.jpg

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It would seem that Trumpsters and Trumpettes would have more respect for Don the Con if he would just step up to the plate and admit that he endorsed a low life, sleaze bag, pedophile, mall lizard and placed himself at the same level. But no, in The Con Man's mind he wins even when he loses. Bigly! Covfefe.

Forum List

Back