Trump: I opened up European market Europe: No you didn’t

Yes, you need not further prove your stupidity. Best to keep it to yourself.
So, there is nothing in writing, yet Donald is out there saying stuff that the EU says isn’t true. And you think I should wait for the whole story.

You crack me up.

Drunk already?
Yes, you should wait for THE RESULTS.

Thought I made that clear in my first post. Just further proof of your stupidity.
But Donald hasn’t waited on the results. If it’s good enough for him, then it’s good enough for me.
Hey meat, Trump is the one creating the results!
I’m sure you take his word for the truth, but I don’t trust a proven liar.

The EU says there is no agreement to purchase agriculture from US farms. I don’t see a reason for them to lie. Donald, however, besides being a pathological liar, has a few good reasons to lie — his tariffs are unpopular and hurting farmers, his approval numbers are low and mid terms are fast approaching.

Keep drinking his piss.
I agree right? The GDP is soaring, jobs are up, and now that Trump is fixing the trade imbalance, it'll be even better! Go Trump!

trump blaster.jpg

So, are you admitting that the EU is a closed market now?
As is the US. Is this news to you? I think it must be.

1. YOu lefties and anti-Trumpers had been doing the Talking Point that our trading partners were not cheating against US. I guess that doesn't matter now. It is more important to slam Trump than to be consistent with what you were saying last week.

2. We have the largest trade deficits EVER, and they have been growing EVER LARGER. To claim we have a closed market is utter insanity.

Did I say that, retard?

Your op is attacking Trump for claiming that he opened the markers, and presents EU leaders saying that the market is NOT open.

That is saying that the EU is a closed market.

I know that as a lefty, you just say whatever serves the agenda at that moment, with no concern for Truth or Meaning, or Human Decency.

But, yes, you are admitting that Trump was right and that our trading partners have been fucking US.

And I am laughing at you for being to dim to realize it.

AND being too dishonest to admit that you were stone cold busted. (predicting that you will double down on stupid and lying)

Did I say that, retard?

Your op is attacking Trump for claiming that he opened the markers, and presents EU leaders saying that the market is NOT open.

I know that as a lefty, you just say whatever serves the agenda at that moment, with no concern for Truth or Meaning, or Human Decency.

But, yes, you are admitting that Trump was right and that our trading partners have been fucking US.

AND being too dishonest to admit that you were stone cold busted. (predicting that you will double down on stupid and lying)
Try reading the article, dipshit.

Donald said that he got agreements with the EU to sell US agricultural goods. The EU said:

“On agriculture, I think we’ve been very clear on that — that agriculture is out of the scope of these discussions,” European Commission spokeswoman Mina Andreeva told reporters in Brussels on Friday, The Wall Street Journal reported. Other than what is “explicitly mentioned” in the agreement, “we are not negotiating about agricultural products,” she said.

Did I say that, retard?

Donald said that he got agreements with the EU to sell US agricultural goods. The EU said:

“On agriculture, I think we’ve been very clear on that — that agriculture is out of the scope of these discussions,” European Commission spokeswoman Mina Andreeva told reporters in Brussels on Friday, The Wall Street Journal reported. Other than what is “explicitly mentioned” in the agreement, “we are not negotiating about agricultural products,” she said.

Correct.

When you say that "this part of our market is still closed, we have only opened those other portions of our markets",

that is an admission that your markets were closed.

NOw, I want you to, somehow, deny that the EU markets are closed, while at the same time slamming Trump for not opening them.

This could be your greatest challenge, as a liberal.

To believe two so painfully obvious contradictory "facts".

GO!

Did I say that, retard?

Correct.

When you say that "this part of our market is still closed, we have only opened those other portions of our markets",

NOw, I want you to, somehow, deny that the EU markets are closed, while at the same time slamming Trump for not opening them.

GO!
Cool story

Did the EU agree to open up their markets to US agriculture like Donald said?

The answer is no.

So Dotard is lying yet again

Did I say that, retard?

Correct.

GO!
Cool story

Did the EU agree to open up their markets to US agriculture like Donald said?

The answer is no.

So Dotard is lying yet again

The markets were never closed. At least that is what all you libs were telling US, just a few days ago.

Trump defeated the CSA at Bull Run in June 1861, executed all the Confederates, and won the Civil War right then.

One tiny correction might be that he brought all the Confederates into his campaign. :)

confederate-flag-rally.jpg

WTF are you talking about? The Civil War was over generations before you were born. Are you insane?

You are not following the humor here. We're creating satire based on Donald's daily ridiculous claims of his accomplishments.

Trump defeated the CSA at Bull Run in June 1861, executed all the Confederates, and won the Civil War right then.

One tiny correction might be that he brought all the Confederates into his campaign. :)

confederate-flag-rally.jpg

WTF are you talking about? The Civil War was over generations before you were born. Are you insane?

You are not following the humor here. We're creating satire based on Donald's daily ridiculous claims of his accomplishments.

Yeah I'm not seeing any humor here. YOu guys are being assholes like you always are.

What does that have to do with the President?

Say were you one of those that argued that our trade "partners" were not cheating US?

Yeah I'm not seeing any humor here. YOu guys are being assholes like you always are.
Say were you one of those that argued that our trade "partners" were not cheating US?

Are you suggesting that Donald J Trump doesn't regularly make wildly inflated and ridiculous claims about his Godlike wonder? :rolleyes:

the exaggerations of donld trump

The EU and other countries are coming to the table.........What we get is yet to be seen.............

Under the last Presidents.........this happened so much.....
:iyfyus.jpg:
RedLine-1491850287.jpg

Are you suggesting that Donald J Trump doesn't regularly make wildly inflated and ridiculous claims about his Godlike wonder? :rolleyes:

No, I said that what you said was not funny, and that you are being an asshole. And than asked you a question about trade policy.

What part of that was confusing to you?

No, I said that what you said was not funny, and that you are being an asshole. And than asked you a question about trade policy.

You're a waste of bandwidth Triple-Space Boy ;)

You're a waste of bandwidth Triple-Space Boy ;)

Still not funny. Still an asshole.

ARe you one of the libs that was claiming that our trading partners were not cheating US?

Trump lies and his supporters defend him – it’s a sad, tedious, and moronic process.

Ok, remember these words if it later develops that the EU starts easing restrictions on American agricultural products. OUR trade rep certainly seems to think that the negotiations involve agricultural products. But, of course, you are anxious to oppose your own country because you are so blinded by TDS.

WSJ: Trump Says He ‘Opened Up Europe’ for Farmers. Europeans Disagree. But You Can BUY A GREEN HAT!
A day after President Trump hailed “a breakthrough agreement” on trade with Europe, European officials said the president and his aides are exaggerating the scope of their new pact.

While Mr. Trump told an Iowa crowd Thursday that “we just opened up Europe for you farmers,” officials in Brussels later said he did no such thing.

“On agriculture, I think we’ve been very clear on that—that agriculture is out of the scope of these discussions,” Mina Andreeva, the European Commission spokeswoman, told reporters in Brussels on Friday. “We are not negotiating about agricultural products,” added Ms. Andreeva, who was part of the European delegation visiting Washington earlier this week.

Trump Says He ‘Opened Up Europe’ for Farmers. Europeans Disagree.

upload_2018-7-29_10-12-12.png

:dunno: Killing off the small farmer is a MAGA theme! :itsok::TH_WAY~113: Great Douche!

Last edited:
After the Great Douche is fully exposed. Will you DOPer BUY and sport the correct hat?

upload_2018-7-29_10-24-4.png

Forum List

Back