Trump: I opened up European market Europe: No you didn’t

:lol:

Donald caught in a lie and owned again

Trump Boasted To Farmers He Opened European Market. Europe: No, He Didn’t.

President Donald Trump said in Iowa on Thursday that he just opened up the European market to U.S. farmers. One problem: Europe disagrees.

“We’re opening things up,” Trump said in Dubuque (video above). “But the biggest one of all happened yesterday ... the EU .... We just opened up Europe for you farmers. You’re not going to be too angry with Trump, I can tell you. You were essentially restricted. You had barriers that really made it impossible for farm products to go in ... you have just gotten yourself one big market that really essentially never existed.”

The European Union’s take was very different.

“On agriculture, I think we’ve been very clear on that — that agriculture is out of the scope of these discussions,” European Commission spokeswoman Mina Andreeva told reporters in Brussels on Friday, The Wall Street Journal reported. Other than what is “explicitly mentioned” in the agreement, “we are not negotiating about agricultural products,” she said.

“When you read the joint statement ... you will see no mention of agriculture as such; you will see a mention of farmers and a mention of soybeans, which are part of the discussions, and we will follow up [on] that,” Andreeva added.

Smart people wait to see the results. Then there's you....

ironic wisdom from the guy stomping and screaming about Muellers investigation .....

President Donald Trump said in Iowa on Thursday that he just opened up the European market to U.S. farmers. One problem: Europe disagrees.

“We’re opening things up,” Trump said in Dubuque (video above). “But the biggest one of all happened yesterday ... the EU .... We just opened up Europe for you farmers. You’re not going to be too angry with Trump, I can tell you. You were essentially restricted. You had barriers that really made it impossible for farm products to go in ... you have just gotten yourself one big market that really essentially never existed.”

“On agriculture, I think we’ve been very clear on that — that agriculture is out of the scope of these discussions,” European Commission spokeswoman Mina Andreeva told reporters in Brussels on Friday, The Wall Street Journal reported. Other than what is “explicitly mentioned” in the agreement, “we are not negotiating about agricultural products,” she said.

“When you read the joint statement ... you will see no mention of agriculture as such; you will see a mention of farmers and a mention of soybeans, which are part of the discussions, and we will follow up [on] that,” Andreeva added.

ironic wisdom from the guy stomping and screaming about Muellers investigation .....
You might have a point. That is if you weren't FLAT OUT LYING about me.

Moron

The GDP is at 4.1 and the DOW is around 25,000. Unemployment is at a historic low and still they whine. Let it go lefties, you just look like idiots when you spend time analyzing Media Matters junk.

You might have a point. That is if you weren't FLAT OUT LYING about me.

Moron

your memory is shorter than Trumps stump ...

cussing and ranting about ending Muellers witch hunt investigation - yeah, that was you

Trump defeated the CSA at Bull Run in June 1861, executed all the Confederates, and won the Civil War right then.

So, Donald’s not smart, you say?

Thanks.

All the more reason to be allied with Russia and not those f-ing idiots in Europe!
Sure thing, comrade. Hey, you have some Russian jizz on your chin

The GDP is at 4.1 and the DOW is around 25,000. Unemployment is at a historic low and still they whine. Let it go lefties, you just look like idiots when you spend time analyzing Media Matters junk.
Cool story.

Wanna comment on the op?

Thanks.
Yes, you need not further prove your stupidity. Best to keep it to yourself.

Thanks.
So, there is nothing in writing, yet Donald is out there saying stuff that the EU says isn’t true. And you think I should wait for the whole story.

You crack me up.

Drunk already?

Thanks.
So, there is nothing in writing, yet Donald is out there saying stuff that the EU says isn’t true. And you think I should wait for the whole story.

You crack me up.

Drunk already?
Yes, you should wait for THE RESULTS.

Thought I made that clear in my first post. Just further proof of your stupidity.

Sure thing, comrade. Hey, you have some Russian jizz on your chin

When combined with Borscht & Cabbage? - Understand ees delicious! :D

trump-putin-flynn-dance.gif

Thanks.

You crack me up.

Drunk already?

Thought I made that clear in my first post. Just further proof of your stupidity.
But Donald hasn’t waited on the results. If it’s good enough for him, then it’s good enough for me.

Thanks.

You crack me up.

Drunk already?

But Donald hasn’t waited on the results. If it’s good enough for him, then it’s good enough for me.
Hey meat, Trump is the one creating the results!

Thanks.

You crack me up.

Drunk already?

Hey meat, Trump is the one creating the results!
I’m sure you take his word for the truth, but I don’t trust a proven liar.

The EU says there is no agreement to purchase agriculture from US farms. I don’t see a reason for them to lie. Donald, however, besides being a pathological liar, has a few good reasons to lie — his tariffs are unpopular and hurting farmers, his approval numbers are low and mid terms are fast approaching.

Keep drinking his piss.

Forum List

Back