Trump-Hating Dems Can't Hide Disdain For Pres - Skipping SotU Address

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democratic Georgia Reps. John Lewis and Hank Johnson are planning to boycott President Donald Trump’s scheduled State of the Union speech, currently scheduled to take place Feb. 5."
The average IQ in the audience will be significantly higher.

"Democratic Georgia Reps. John Lewis and Hank Johnson are planning to boycott President Donald Trump’s scheduled State of the Union speech, currently scheduled to take place Feb. 5."

I wonder if the real reason D-Hank Johnson does not want to attend is that he thinks since there will be so many people be in attendance there is a chance the HOUSE CHAMBER might TIP OVER!

:lmao:

Rep. Johnson gaffe: Guam might capsize/

John Lewis, Hank Johnson To Boycott Trump’s State Of The Union

Well, that'll teach'em, for sure.
lol

"Democratic Georgia Reps. John Lewis and Hank Johnson are planning to boycott President Donald Trump’s scheduled State of the Union speech, currently scheduled to take place Feb. 5."

I wonder if the real reason D-Hank Johnson does not want to attend is that he thinks since there will be so many people be in attendance there is a chance the HOUSE CHAMBER might TIP OVER!

They can all stay home. No one of sound mind will care.

One can only hope that Trump pokes Pelosi enough to get some silly reaction. Maybe she'll walk out.

That would be delicious.

"I am Howard Schultz, and I am running as an Independent. And possibly for your next President of the United States. And I don't approve this message."

:abgg2q.jpg:

One can only hope that Trump pokes Pelosi enough to get some silly reaction. Maybe she'll walk out.

That would be delicious.
I hope he just tells it like it is.

That would be delicious.
I hope he just tells it like it is.

Agreed, without restraint.

Well, they also walk out when one of their guests is giving them facts about one of the agencies they are supposed to be overseeing too.

Democrats are children.

Forum List

Back