Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

Nothing in your slanderous screed is linked, documented, or true.

And every reader will recognize what you are.

Oh Guno? Yeah, we know what he is.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

1) The birther lie was started by an Illinois politician Andy Martin, who said Obama was a closet Muslim in 2004. This started people wondering about his birth place.

2) The publisher put out a catalog pf their authors. The Obama bio was written by an employee working on that catalog, not Obama. Obama had no input into this effort. As told by that woman.

3) A person's homeland is where their family is from. A lot of Irish Americans consider Ireland their homeland

4) You are either a liar or uninformed. Which is it.

So.....I'm not lying, as every item herein is accurate.....you're simply trying to dispute it.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing I post is untrue....as proven by you Three Stooges....

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

But I forced another lie from a Leftist.....no one said 'homeland.'

[/QUOTE]

Excellent!

"...his home-country...Kenya..."

Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined

www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

What will Liberals say?

They will say exactly what they always do when exposed: nothing.

They'll simply amble off into the sunset.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections.

I love it when lefties are forced to abandon the notion that Trump COLLUDED with the Russians to win the election. Lefties now have to conflate "Russian interference" with "Trump/Russia collusion."

We found something better in the Ukraine.

We know Russia interfered. Mueller did not have enough evidence. Did this Turkey thing pay off Putin yet or does Trump need to give him more?

The 'interference' was the fake dossier, meant to sink Trump and gain the presidency for their vassal, Hillary.

You didn't know that???

Creduloid:

Trump retweets fake Pence account giving thanks for Clinton's 2016 loss

The dumbass can't even recognize a fake account for his VP! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump is the king of "I Want To Bleev It So It Must Be True!™"

:rofl:

Guno, you're such a lying retard.

I give thanks every day that Hillary isn't president and that we still have a Bill of Rights. Had Hillary appointed two Marxist SCOTUS justices, the Bill of Rights would be a thing of the past and the Stalinist Press would erase it from history.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections.

I love it when lefties are forced to abandon the notion that Trump COLLUDED with the Russians to win the election. Lefties now have to conflate "Russian interference" with "Trump/Russia collusion."

We found something better in the Ukraine.

We know Russia interfered. Mueller did not have enough evidence. Did this Turkey thing pay off Putin yet or does Trump need to give him more?

3drdnc.jpg

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

Nothing in your slanderous screed is linked, documented, or true.

And every reader will recognize what you are.
Bullshit, americans can't figure out what goes on right under their noses.

FIGURE 2
Workers produced much more, but typical workers’ pay lagged far behindDisconnect between productivity and typical worker’s compensation, 1948–2013
Year Hourly compensation Productivity
ib388-figurea.jpg

Note: Data are for compensation (wages and benefits) of production/nonsupervisory workers in the private sector and net productivity of the total economy. "Net productivity" is the growth of output of goods and services less depreciation per hour worked.

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis data

Updated from Figure A in Raising America’s Pay: Why It’s Our Central Economic Policy Challenge
Haha! Let’s look at who epi is, shall we?
Board of Directors
Wow, to borrow a line from a movie, "That's a lot of French." Meaning, of course, that is a lot of progressives.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Did you have anything other than your fantasies to contribute to the debate?

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing
No, it eats at you that Trump is president. The fact couldn't be more obvious.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Did you have anything other than your fantasies to contribute to the debate?

Guno is a radical left troll dispatched from the hate sites.

It's all he has ever been.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

It's A Birther Thing

Let's hope it continues to have that effect.

It's A Birther Thing

I have zero doubt that Trump will win reelection. The question is whether the GOP will regain the house. It is important that they do. BUT Bill Barr is going to have to DO HIS DAMNED JOB in order for that to happen. WHY is Adam Schiff not under arrest?

Last edited:

It's A Birther Thing

I have zero doubt that Trump will win reelection. The question is whether the GOP will regain the house. It is important the they do. BUT Bill Barr is going to have to DO HIS DAMNED JOB in order for that to happen. WHY is Adam Schiff not under arrest?

Bill Barr has become my latest hero.....if I have time tomorrow I'll thread exactly why.

It's A Birther Thing

I have zero doubt that Trump will win reelection. The question is whether the GOP will regain the house. It is important the they do. BUT Bill Barr is going to have to DO HIS DAMNED JOB in order for that to happen. WHY is Adam Schiff not under arrest?

Bill Barr has become my latest hero.....if I have time tomorrow I'll thread exactly why.
Of course, he’s lawless and corrupt. What’s not for you to like?

It's A Birther Thing

I'd love to see something positive he has actually DONE, not just wishful thinking from Conservatives. From where I sit, he is a deep state hack who covered for Comey and refuses to move against clear acts of treason.

There are two possibilities.
  1. Adam Schiff in Conjunction with KGB John Brennan groomed and deployed a CIA operative in the presidents staff for the purpose of espionage in an attempt to stage a coup against a sitting president. If so, it is an act of war under the Geneva Convention and therefor treason
  2. OR Adam Schiff FABRICATED a false whistle blower statement in an attempt to stage a coup against a sitting president. Which is an act of treason.
In either event, the DUTY of AG Barr is to indict and arrest Schiff. There is more than enough evidence for an arrest.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

I have news, the Ukraine is not Russia.

Trump asked for dirt on Biden to help him politically.

His chief of staff admitted it.

Quid Pro Quo after your fat assed orange buddy said " No Quid Pro Quo" a gazillion times.

How do you explain that one?

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

Quid Pro Quo after your fat assed orange buddy said " No Quid Pro Quo" a gazillion times.

Let's try to give you some education before your give us the impression that you might possibly be an unread , illiterate liberal which we all know do not exist ( lol) .
It's" Ukraine "not as you stated The Ukraine . Get it right or try a few more years of Sesame Street to increase your spelling and sentence prose .

Ibid.

Ready?

Ibid.

Ready?

Let's try to give you some education before your give us the impression that you might possibly be an unread , illiterate liberal which we all know do not exist ( lol) .
It's" Ukraine "not as you stated The Ukraine . Get it right or try a few more years of Sesame Street to increase your spelling and sentence prose .

In all fairness, prior to the fall of the democrats beloved USSR, Ukraine was not a country, just a region and was always referenced as "The Ukraine."

Ibid.

Ready?

Ibid.

Ready?

In all fairness, prior to the fall of the democrats beloved USSR, Ukraine was not a country, just a region and was always referenced as "The Ukraine."

that was the proper way prior but not now that it's independent . Thanks but someone got to give Davo an education

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.
Let’s just be kind, and say you have a shitty track record of being correct.

By 2016, "Barack Hussein Obama" will merely be the answer to a trivia question.

No vulgarity.....come back when you grow up.

It's A Birther Thing

Of course, he’s lawless and corrupt. What’s not for you to like?

Lawless.....like this?

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.

Remember when Liberals/Democrats called Hussein god, the messiah, and Jesus?

Forum List

Back