Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

How is this any different?

Did you notice Mulvany accidentally revealing the truth yesterday?

Not one of you have ever explained how you know when someone tells the truth or not, that you have never met or worked with or know anything about.

Creduloid:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.
What 'expose' was there in that word salad?

I don't hate Trump because I really don't go in for that.

But I do despise that lying Nervous Nancy for his corruption, lies and just plain idiocy.

Lets recap:
a) Trump asks Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponent
b) Trump asks China to dig up dirt on his political opponent.
c) Trump withholds military aid unless Ukraine agrees to publicly announce it was pursuing his conspiracy theory about the server.
d) Trump selects his own property to hold the G7

And that is just in the last what- 10 days?

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

Nothing in your slanderous screed is linked, documented, or true.

And every reader will recognize what you are.
Triggered.

Your best hope is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....
Suing is what you people do. Pass.

I hope you don't mind me laughing at you. I mean, be fair....everyone else does it.
All partisanshitheads in america have is "oh yeah, well your guys are more corrupt than my guys so there". Perhaps this is why we can only "export our way of life" via violence, slaughter, and endless illegal unconstitutional bogus wars of aggression and economic plunder.
Last time I checked they were coming into my country by the millions to experience my way of life which exports violence ,slaughter and endless wars . Leave it you can't handle freedom - go to China and learn what their type of freedom is , see how far your disenchantment goes .
So you're already reduced to love-it-r-leave-it? How can rubes both howl about people coming to america as affirmative, and then decry it in the same breath. Stunning ignorance.
lol ,your predictable and true to form
giphy.gif

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

It eats at you that your hero the shrilary is the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party.
Still obsessed with H. Clinton. She's doing something right.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

I have news, the Ukraine is not Russia.

Trump asked for dirt on Biden to help him politically.

His chief of staff admitted it.

Quid Pro Quo after your fat assed orange buddy said " No Quid Pro Quo" a gazillion times.

How do you explain that one?

Ibid.

Ready?

I have news, the Ukraine is not Russia.

Trump asked for dirt on Biden to help him politically.

His chief of staff admitted it.

Quid Pro Quo after your fat assed orange buddy said " No Quid Pro Quo" a gazillion times.

How do you explain that one?

Easy. It's fake news.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections.

I love it when lefties are forced to abandon the notion that Trump COLLUDED with the Russians to win the election. Lefties now have to conflate "Russian interference" with "Trump/Russia collusion."

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

1) The birther lie was started by an Illinois politician Andy Martin, who said Obama was a closet Muslim in 2004. This started people wondering about his birth place.

2) The publisher put out a catalog pf their authors. The Obama bio was written by an employee working on that catalog, not Obama. Obama had no input into this effort. As told by that woman.

3) A person's homeland is where their family is from. A lot of Irish Americans consider Ireland their homeland

4) You are either a liar or uninformed. Which is it.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections.

I love it when lefties are forced to abandon the notion that Trump COLLUDED with the Russians to win the election. Lefties now have to conflate "Russian interference" with "Trump/Russia collusion."

We found something better in the Ukraine.

We know Russia interfered. Mueller did not have enough evidence. Did this Turkey thing pay off Putin yet or does Trump need to give him more?

Typical Trumptard tactic: When all else fails, manufacture another lie.

Look here, fuckwit. July 2017:

Russia definitely meddled. Whether Trump directly colluded with them is doubtful. I think it is far more likely members of his team did. Manafort and Stone in particular.

I nailed it.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

1) The birther lie was started by an Illinois politician Andy Martin, who said Obama was a closet Muslim in 2004. This started people wondering about his birth place.

2) The publisher put out a catalog pf their authors. The Obama bio was written by an employee working on that catalog, not Obama. Obama had no input into this effort. As told by that woman.

3) A person's homeland is where their family is from. A lot of Irish Americans consider Ireland their homeland

Obama is a muslim, no doubt, and before you ask, no, because you don't accept proof.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

It eats at you that your hero the shrilary is the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party.
Still obsessed with H. Clinton. She's doing something right.

Not me, but clearly you are, cupcake:113:

Ibid.

Ready?

Not one of you have ever explained how you know when someone tells the truth or not, that you have never met or worked with or know anything about.

Evidence.

Look it up.

Ibid.

Ready?

Evidence.

Look it up.

You have no evidence liar, none of you do, all you have is media bullshit and it's all you ever have.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

Obama is a muslim, no doubt, and before you ask, no, because you don't accept proof.
Mike, you've already proven yourself to be a fool Trumpette. Quit lying. He was raised Christian, went to a Christian church.

Ibid.

Ready?

Evidence.

Look it up.

You have no evidence liar, none of you do, all you have is media bullshit and it's all you ever have.

Lol, how can you kiddos live in the "Information Age" and still be so uninformed?

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

EXCUSE ME!!! OBAMA was the ETHNIC Jew!!

upload_2019-10-19_20-22-18.jpeg

Ann Dunham, Obama's mother

Zionism Stinks: Is Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Jewish? What I discovered was more interesting than that.
Is Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Jewish? What I discovered was more interesting than that.

Don't get me wrong. I live in a red/blue state, and could care less about party politics. My views on elections are at best, cynical. In fact, if you want to see a close approximation of my own views, watch this George Carlin performance. My interest in Obama's background is nothing more than sheer curiosity.

There have been rumors that President Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was Jewish, though the proof of that rumor tends to be vague and fuzzy - she "acted" Jewish seems to be the gist of it.

Obama does havc some Jewish connections in his family. Barack Obama Sr. married a Jewish woman named Ruth Nidesand and had two children by her. One still living is Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo, an internet consultant who resides in China.

First Lady Michelle Robinson Obama has a cousin, Chicago resident Capers Funnye, the most prominent black Rabbi in the US. A Jewish convert, Funnye has been involved with another group of black converts in Uganda. An organization supporting the 300 or so remaining Ugandan Jews operates from the University of Chicago.

Stanley Ann Dunham went to school in the Seattle area, first to Eckstein Junior High (aka Eckstein Middle School), then Mercer Island High School. Because I'm in the area, I thought I might be able to track down clues to her alleged Jewishness. To do that, I had to track down Jewish Seattle.

In the 1980's, there was a comedy competition in Seattle. One of the contestants, a Jewish woman from New York, told the following joke:

"Seattle is the only city in the US where you can order pastrami on white with mayo, and still maintain your ethnic identity."

In the packed theater where the competition was held, you could hear a pin drop. None of the locals got it.

One writer laments:

"In Seattle, people tell me over and over that I'm the only Jew they know, which constantly amazes me. But, again, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. The other night I was talking with a friend who said that before he temporarily left this city, at the age of 18, to attend college on the East Coast, he didn't know what a Jew was. Even more astounding: The number of Seattleites who know I'm Jewish and yet ask me, year after year, what I'm doing for Christmas...

There continues to be a basic and widespread ignorance in this city about some of the fundamental tenets of Judaism, an ignorance that is no doubt linked to the low number of Jews in this area, but one that continually leads to awkward encounters, annoying conversations, and embarrassingly ham-handed actions from public officials...

In Seattle, I haven't experienced anti-Semitism in the classic sense of being called a "****" or checked for horns beneath my hair...But I do frequently find myself in social situations where people say amazingly stupid things about me, or Jews in general."

What a whiner.

My family arrived in Seattle in the 70's. My father was deceased. My mother was a blue-eyed WASP with British ancestry in the US dating back to the Revolution. Because of my father's Italian surname, we often got asked the following:

1) What do you know about the Mafia?
2) Why don't you live in "garlic gulch"?

Garlic gulch is the Rainier Valley area of Seattle, once populated by Italian market farmers until they got displaced by blacks, who were later displaced by Asians. I know an old Italian-American from the garlic gulch days. His surname ends in a y (it used to be an i). When I asked him about it, he said when his family moved here, they were told to change their name, "or else there'd be trouble."

When I enrolled at a local university I got assigned to the Chicano floor of one of the dorms, replete with La Raza style murals. My roomate, another resident with a vowel on the end of their name, was an Israeli-American. Armenians, Italians, Iranians, Albanians; Seattle lumps them all in one pile. The clincher was when I got thoroughly searched at the airport because I fit a profile for a drug mule. The profile turned out to be female + Hispanic + extensive travel record.

BTW, I look nothing like a Chicano. When I'm overseas, Europeans think I'm French. Turks think I'm Finnish. Brits think I'm German.

But enough about me already. Back to Jewish Seattle:

"From the beginning, Jews here were part of the business and political elite. One of the first territorial governors in Washington, Edward S. Salomon, was Jewish. Seattle's sixth mayor, Bailey Gatzert, was a Jew from Mississippi (by way of Germany) who'd first been drawn to California by the gold rush, and then up to Seattle by his marriage into a family of West Coast Jewish merchants. He spoke English with a southern drawl, served as a Seattle City Council member for several terms, and when he died, in 1893, received an obituary in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer that began: "The history of Seattle can never be told without telling much of the life of Bailey Gatzert."

When, in 1897, the steamer Portland landed at the Seattle waterfront bearing more than a ton of gold from Alaska and setting off the Northwest gold rush that would put Seattle on the map, the ship docked at a place named Schwabacher Warf.

And as Seattle subsequently boomed into a frontier town where eager prospectors bought equipment and passage to the Klondike gold fields, Jewish merchants often became richer than the prospectors themselves, selling pre-made packs of supplies and equipment designed to last a man a year in the Klondike. At Cooper & Levy Pioneer Outfitters, located at First Avenue and Yesler Way in what is now Pioneer Square (and what was then a neighborhood filled with actual pioneers), the packs of equipment were stacked along the sidewalk and sold, 24 hours a day, for $1,000 each...

Ferdinand Toklas, cofounder of Washington's first department store, was the father of Alice B. Toklas, the writer and partner of Gertrude Stein...To this day, though many prominent Seattle Jews are major benefactors to the arts (the Benaroyas, for example), this city's best-known Jews remain, as in the pioneer period, businessmen: Howard Schultz of Starbucks, Jeff Brotman of Costco, the downtown developer Martin Selig."

Hey, let's not forget Joe Diamond, the parking lot king. Or Kenny G. Or that Jimi Hendrix's first performance was in the basement of Seattle's Temple de Hirsch. Or how about beloved 70's talk show fixture Rabbi Raphael Levine?

1956 - Dunhams in Seattle's Wedgwood neighborhood

1957 - Dunhams move to Mercer Island

According to one local Jewish organization, most of the Jewish population in Seattle lives east of I-5, the freeway that splits the city in two.

When the Dunhams first moved to Seattle in 1955, they rented an apartment in the Columbia City neighborhood. There are no records of the address. Columbia City is adjacent to the Seward Park area, one of the largest Sephardic communities in the US, and at the time of the Dunhams residence, one of the more Jewish areas of the city. However, this doesn't prove anything.

By 1956 the Dunhams moved to the Wedgwood neighborhood, where Stanley Ann briefly attended Eckstein Junior High. The directories from 1957 indicate they moved to Mercer Island, apparently so Stanley Ann could attend the local, newly built high school.

Both Wedgwood and Mercer Island became heavily Jewish, but only long after the Dunhams had left. Wedgwood now boasts of at least three synagogues and a Chabad Lubavitch shul, and Mercer Island, home to conservative radio talk show host Rabbi Daniel Lapin, has been known as a heavily Jewish area at least since the 1970's. As for proof of Stanley Ann's heritage, this amounts to clutching at straws.

Seattle Polk's Directory: Dunham

Seattle Daily Times 1959-06-14 - Stanley Sr. gets his salesman's license

Stanley Dunham Sr. worked as a salesman for Standard Grunbaum furniture, located at 2nd and Pine in Seattle. "Standard" in Standard Grunbaum refers to the Louis Schoenfeld owned Standard furniture empire, which was sold to Grunbaum in 1958. Still, working for a Jewish owned furniture store doesn't prove much.

The Dunhams went to a local Unitarian church, even though Madelyn Payne Dunham was raised Methodist. The Unitarians don't require a belief in God, and the denomination is often cited as a haven for crypto-Jews ("Jewnitarians"). Still, not solid evidence.

Madelyn and Stanley shed their Methodist and Baptist upbringing and began attending Sunday services at the East Shore Unitarian Church in nearby Bellevue. "In the 1950s, this was sometimes known as 'the little Red church on the hill,' " said Peter Luton, the church's senior minister, referring to the effects of McCarthyism. - Chicago Tribune, March 27, 2007

When Scotland Was Jewish - page 242
Madelyn's maiden name Payne has some Jewish connections. And didn't Stanley Ann once say she had Cherokee ancestry? We're getting a little warmer. But is everyone named Payne ethnically Jewish?

Faculty, 1950's, Mercer Island High School

Stanley Ann, from a Mercer Island High yearbook
Finally, the school yearbooks. I searched local libraries, the Seattle School Archives, online sales of yearbooks, but no luck. I called Eckstein, they had nothing. Surely, the Mercer Island High School yearbooks had to be somewhere. Otherwise, how would high school yearbook pictures of Stanley Ann be showing up in the media? I hoped to find something incriminatingly Jewish regarding Stanley's "Anarchy Alley" days. So I made a call to Mercer Island High School:

"Hello?

Hi, I was wondering if I could come over and look at some of your yearbooks. Do you have any from the 1950's?

Are you looking for something on President Obama's mother?

Yes.

Well, don't bother coming over, because you're not going to find anything.

Why is that?

A few years ago, just before the Obama campaign got started, before most people knew who he was, someone came here and asked to look at those yearbooks. Unfortunately, we let them. And they took off with them and never brought the books back...and we think we know who she is, and that's all we're going to say about it."

Wow. I admit, I was momentarily speechless. What had I stumbled across? An organized conspiracy?

There are a lot of records surrounding Barack Obama that have either dissapeared or remain unreleased. They include:

Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules (said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

Is there really something to hide? Or has there been an organized scheme designed to divert peoples' attention from more important issues by having them chase red herrings? And if so, why? Why would anyone take the time to make off with a bunch of Obama family high school yearbooks? (As an update, I've found some pages of these yearbooks at a former faculty member's memorial website.)

In 2010 Obama visited Seattle, stopping in the Wedgwood area at the home of Erik and Cynnie Foss, where a "backyard chat" was held. To add insult to injury to the memory of Stanley Ann, on the way to the Foss home his entourage and limo quickly passed Eckstein Junior High with nary an acknowledgement of the hundreds of students who had waited on the front lawn, waving and holding up signs.

In May of 2012, Obama did a fundraiser in the Madrona neighborhood, which in addition to modest homes, boasts multi million dollar estates on its Lake Washington side. Madrona is bordered on one side by Martin Luther King Way, and was until recent times considered a black neighborhood. Keeping with the black and Jewish theme, a brunch was held at the Madrona estate of Ann and Bruce Blume.

Questions remain: Will the mystery of Barack Obama's heritage ever be solved? Will Barack's missing records magically reappear in a hidden vault somewhere? Will Stanley Ann's yearbooks show up under a pile of encyclopedias at Goodwill?

Will Barry ever star in a video like this one?

Related:

Why Obama's mother was named Stanley (according to the NY Times):

Obama’s mother was named Stanley Ann Dunham not at the perverse insistence of her father, Stanley, but because her mother was taken by the sophistication of a Bette Davis character, a woman named Stanley, in the movie “In This Our Life,” which she saw while pregnant.

According to the Chicago Tribune:

"I know, it's a boy's name . and no, I don't like it. I mean, would you like to be called Stanley?" Johnson recalled her saying. "But my dad wanted a boy and he got me. And the name 'Stanley' made him feel better, I guess."

Forum List

Back