Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

He's a Jew?

Man, that's going to be news to all the tards who say he's a Muslim. :lol:

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

1) The birther lie was started by an Illinois politician Andy Martin, who said Obama was a closet Muslim in 2004. This started people wondering about his birth place.

2) The publisher put out a catalog pf their authors. The Obama bio was written by an employee working on that catalog, not Obama. Obama had no input into this effort. As told by that woman.

3) A person's homeland is where their family is from. A lot of Irish Americans consider Ireland their homeland

4) You are either a liar or uninformed. Which is it.
Are you really that misinformed? You really need to change your method of getting news.

See?

It's a birther thing.

For Trump and his tard herd to fall for the Ukraine DNC server/Biden hoax, they had to have birther-level stupidity.

Look how hard they work at proving this to be true! :lol:

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Trump has not been cleared of any collusion. He will have to explain why his campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign strategy over to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence. He undoubtedly turned that information over to the Russians.

2. This is Trump's crazy theory that the Ukraine interfered in the elections and put all the blame on Russia. That has been completely debunked. There is no legitimate investigation into that. This has nothing to do with any treaty.

Trump did collude with Russia but not in the sense he called Moscow and told them what to do. He was well aware of the fact that Russia wanted him to win so he provided information that they could use if they wanted to help.

/——/ You need to send Nancy and Adam Shytface your evidence so they can have an impeachment vote. They will thank you.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

Yep
The democrat losers are caught again !!

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

1) The birther lie was started by an Illinois politician Andy Martin, who said Obama was a closet Muslim in 2004. This started people wondering about his birth place.

2) The publisher put out a catalog pf their authors. The Obama bio was written by an employee working on that catalog, not Obama. Obama had no input into this effort. As told by that woman.

3) A person's homeland is where their family is from. A lot of Irish Americans consider Ireland their homeland

Are you really that misinformed? You really need to change your method of getting news.
Sorry Sparky, I am right & you assfucks are dumber than shit, as usual.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

You really are mentally ill........

Putin already bought hilary, cause no one expected Trump to win...you doofus....he paid her 145 million dollars and her rapist husband got a tip of 500,000 dollars. They were already bought and paid for......

Ibid.

Ready?

How is this any different?

Did you notice Mulvany accidentally revealing the truth yesterday?

Provide quotes and documentation of your mistaken view.

Ibid.

Ready?

Trump has not been cleared of any collusion. He will have to explain why his campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign strategy over to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence. He undoubtedly turned that information over to the Russians.

2. This is Trump's crazy theory that the Ukraine interfered in the elections and put all the blame on Russia. That has been completely debunked. There is no legitimate investigation into that. This has nothing to do with any treaty.

Trump did collude with Russia but not in the sense he called Moscow and told them what to do. He was well aware of the fact that Russia wanted him to win so he provided information that they could use if they wanted to help.

I tried to warn you that government school grads would have difficulty with the logic required herein.....

Try again:

Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

Ibid.

Ready?

Anyone with a brain recognizes this as bullshit. Russia hacked the DNC servers not Ukraine. Any legitimate investigation is focusing on Russia not Ukraine. Trump's campaign knew the Russians wanted Trump to win so they provided help. Trump wants to believe that it was Ukraine rather than Russia since he has had numerous business dealings with Russian oligarchs.

Tell us why the campaign would turn over internal polling and campaign strategy to a RUSSIAN business associate. I wonder if you are a grad of any kind of schooling.

1. Try your best to avoid barnyard vulgarity.....it will increase your esteem among adults.

2. "Russia hacked the DNC servers not Ukraine."

As usual, you couldn't be more wrong.

Was the DNC hack an inside job?

…arguing that the DNC hack was not perpetrated by Russian hackers, but instead by an insider threat.

…based on technical evidence provided by two independent security researchers, it was determined that the download of the nearly 20,000 emails from the DNC was performed at a speed of 22.7 megabytes per second(roughly 180 megabits per second). VIPS and its security researchers argue that speed was simply too fast for a remote network connection and, therefore, the data must have been copied locally onto an external storage device, like a USB drive.”
Risk & Repeat: Was the DNC hack an inside job?

When will you accept the truth....Rule #2
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

3. "Trump's campaign knew the Russians wanted Trump to win"

All the facts say otherwise.

The Russians have a long history of being able to bribe the Clinton Crime Family.

And....Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

I must admit how amusing I find your posts, and admit taking advantage of how truly stupid you are.

Now....write soon, y'hear!

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
Liar.

Sorry Sparky, I am right & you assfucks are dumber than shit, as usual.

Please don't infect an adult thread with your childish vulgarity.

Ibid.

Ready?

I tried to warn you that government school grads would have difficulty with the logic required herein.....

Try again:

Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

Ibid.

Ready?

Anyone with a brain recognizes this as bullshit. Russia hacked the DNC servers not Ukraine. Any legitimate investigation is focusing on Russia not Ukraine. Trump's campaign knew the Russians wanted Trump to win so they provided help. Trump wants to believe that it was Ukraine rather than Russia since he has had numerous business dealings with Russian oligarchs.

Tell us why the campaign would turn over internal polling and campaign strategy to a RUSSIAN business associate. I wonder if you are a grad of any kind of schooling.

Trump is trying to confuse Russia with the Ukraine because then he can say he's looking for corruption, and not just political dirt on Biden. Unfortunately, there is zero proof that Ukraine has done anything in our elections.

But then again, Trump supporters are so blinded by their unwavering loyalty to their dear leader that they will believe anything he says. Even when he says one thing one day, and then says the exact opposite the next.

I'm wondering if any of Trump's supporters are buying into his bullshit when he said today in a presser that the Kurds were "very happy"?

Trump claims Kurds are "very happy about the way things are going," a day after Turkey ceasefire announcement - CBS News

Speaking of the 'confused'....I can help.

1. Of course, that is the mission of government school, owned and operated by Democrats/Progressives.
The Kurd kerfuffle is a case in point.
Trump promised disengagement from the perpetual wars of the Middle East....who complained then?

Now, saving American soldier's lives isn't important.

2. America made promises....in writing.....to the Ukraine, which Hussein didn't choose to fulfill,
....we'd protect them from a Russian invasion if they turned over nuclear weapons....

...and you had no problem with his refusal.....but now you choose to support Marxists and use this move as a cudgel to beat an American President.

On December 5, 1994 the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, Britain and the United States signed a memorandum to provide Ukraine with security assurances in connection with its accession to the NPT as a non-nuclear weapon state.
Nuclear weapons and Ukraine - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine

3. Who, exactly are we there to defend???

A quick trip to Wikipedia:

"The Kurdistan Workers' Party or PKK (Kurdish: Partiya Karkerên Kurdistanê‎[a]) is a Kurdish far-left militant and political organization based in Turkey and Iraq. Since 1984 the PKK has been involved in an armed conflict with the Turkish state (with a two-year cease-fire during 2013–2015), with the initial aim of achieving an independent Kurdish state, later changing it to a demand for equal rights and Kurdish autonomy in Turkey.[16][17][18][19]

The PKK was founded in 1978 in the village of Fis (near Lice) by a group of Kurdish students led by Abdullah Öcalan[20] and 1979 it made its existence known to tthehe public.[21]The PKK's ideology was originally a fusion of revolutionary socialism and Kurdish nationalism, seeking the foundation of an independent Communist state in the region,....

Ideology Kurdish nationalism[1]
Communalism
Democratic confederalism[2]
Libertarian socialism[3]
Jineology
Anti-capitalism"
Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia

Just what the Democrat Party stands for, too.

4. "Christian Fighters Abandon Anti-ISIS Kurd Group Because It's Communist
... many of the most motivated Western fighters are Christian crusaders eager to defeat the armies of Muhammad, but they were shocked to learn they'd joined up with a bunch of Kurdish atheist commies to do it:
Christian Fighters Abandon Anti-ISIS Kurd Group Because It's Communist

Creduloid:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.
What 'expose' was there in that word salad?

I don't hate Trump because I really don't go in for that.

But I do despise that lying Nervous Nancy for his corruption, lies and just plain idiocy.

Lets recap:
a) Trump asks Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponent
b) Trump asks China to dig up dirt on his political opponent.
c) Trump withholds military aid unless Ukraine agrees to publicly announce it was pursuing his conspiracy theory about the server.
d) Trump selects his own property to hold the G7

And that is just in the last what- 10 days?

POLITICALCHIC SAID:

And the Liberals/Democrats called Obama god, the messiah, and Jesus.

You said this:

“No they didn’t. And I dare you to find anyone credible who did.

Why do you lie so much? Trump emulation?”
Does A Religion Need A God?

Then I ripped you a new one.

That was fun.

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

Nothing in your slanderous screed is linked, documented, or true.

And every reader will recognize what you are.
Triggered.

How so?

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

It eats at you that your hero the shrilary is the most corrupt, incompetent candidate, ever put forth by the democrat Party.
Still obsessed with H. Clinton. She's doing something right.

"Gabbard Responds to Hillary’s Russia Attacks, Challenges Her to Join Dem Primary"
Tulsi Gabbard Responds to Hillary Clinton Russia Attacks, Challenges Her to Join Democratic Presidential Primary | National Review

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?

Retard alert.

Once Trump falls for a hoax, he rides it all the way down.
As do his sad little cultists.

Let's be clear......this is what you choose to vote for????

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Even you must admit you're an imbecile.......true?

Ibid.

Ready?

I have news, the Ukraine is not Russia.

Trump asked for dirt on Biden to help him politically.

His chief of staff admitted it.

Quid Pro Quo after your fat assed orange buddy said " No Quid Pro Quo" a gazillion times.

How do you explain that one?

Let's check:

This from the the phone call:

...versus this....

Biden bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

Biden's exact words at 1:20 of the vid, you dunce.

NEXT!!!

Ibid.

Ready?

I have news, the Ukraine is not Russia.

Trump asked for dirt on Biden to help him politically.

His chief of staff admitted it.

Quid Pro Quo after your fat assed orange buddy said " No Quid Pro Quo" a gazillion times.

How do you explain that one?

It's funny you'd even ask that question.

Forum List

Back