Trump has Signed 40 Bills Into Law

Clown stuff. He's done nothing.
Exactly. The idiot in Chief criticized Obama for doing the same exact thing he's doing. He said, " when you can't govern you sign executive orders."
Trump whores convenient amnesia always kicks in.

If you ever want to laugh your ass off, check Trump's daily schedule once in a while.

His days start at 10:30 am, whereupon he is given the daily intelligence briefing which he has complained about having to read every day.

Most days, there is nothing else on the schedule except lunch at 11:30 and dinner at 5:30.

I kid you not.
He spends 5 hours of his day watching TV. VERIFIED. That's so he can see what cable news is saying about him. He always needs something to get his panties in a bunch over.
President Obama worked his ass off.
Low energy Donald is total disgrace.

Steve Bannon is running the country. Trump is busy stuffing his face.

Not much really has been done by Trump.

The Democrats in the Senate are part of the problem. The fractious factions in the Republican House and Senate majorities are the more important stumbling blocks.
Are the democrats at fault for him not hiring the 400 vacant jobs that still need to be filled?
They don't need congressional confirmation.
He is so far over his head in this job it's quite a tragedy.
It's not like you weren't warned before the election.

Joint Resolution disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to savings arrangements established by qualified State political subdivisions for non-governmental employees

I bet Trump stayed up all night working on that one.

"This is just the working title."

40 bills in 166 days. Whew! That's some hard work!

"Just sign where we put the yellow sticky arrows, sir."

I think 43 signed over 1100 in 1700 days.

Shitforhair is a slacker.

An Act to name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin VA Clinic

I would like to see the apprentice President try to pronounce Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin.

"Fallopian Festival Pumpkin is a dear friend, believe me."

Joint Resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Social Security Administration relating to Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007

I can only imagine Trump's signing statement.

"NCIS is my favorite TV show, after The Apprentice. This Act should improve it even more!"

An Act to name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin VA Clinic

I would like to see the apprentice President try to pronounce Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin.

"Fallopian Festival Pumpkin is a dear friend, believe me."

When you have to list all the bills renaming postoffices (just an example) as accomplishments, it means you're not doing very much except watching TV, playing golf and tweeting.

Joint Resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Social Security Administration relating to Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007

I can only imagine Trump's signing statement.

"NCIS is my favorite TV show, after The Apprentice. This Act should improve it even more!"

You are on fire!

A week in the life of the apprentice President.

President Trump’s Schedule for 6/19/2017

10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room

President Trump’s schedule for 6/20/17:

10:30 AM President receives daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:00 AM President meets with National Security Advisor
H.R. McMaster with a drop-in by Vice President Mike Pence and President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine – Oval Office
12:30 PM President hosts a Legislative Affairs lunch – Presidential Dining Room
6:45 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to the Naval Observatory – South Portico
7:00 PM The president and first lady have dinner with Vice President Mike Pence and Mrs. Karen Pence – Naval Observatory
8:25 PM The president and first lady arrive at the White House – South Portico

President Trump’s schedule for 6/21/17:

10:30 a.m.: President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing in the Oval Office.

11:30 a.m.: Trump will receive a cybersecurity briefing on the Roosevelt Room.

4 p.m.: Trump will depart the White House en route to Iowa.

7:10 p.m.: Trump will tour Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

7:25 p.m.: Trump will deliver remarks on agricultural innovation at Kirkwood Community College.

8 p.m.: Trump will participate in a “Make America Great Again” rally at the U.S. Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids.

9:10 p.m.: Trump will depart Iowa en route to the White House.

President Trump’s schedule for 6/22/17:

• 11:00 AM Participate in American Leadership in Emerging Technology Event – East Room
  • 3:00 PM Meet with the International Olympic Committee – Oval Office
  • 7:15 PM President and First Lady host the Congressional Picnic – South Lawn

Friday the 23rd was a particularly bruising day:

President Trump’s schedule for 6/23/17:
  • 10:00 AM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM Sign Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017 – East Room
Whew! That was a tough day after such a grueling week!

And I'm so glad he was able to find some time off to spend taxpayer dollars on Wednesday to campaign for re-election so early!

Last edited:
A week in the life of the apprentice President.

President Trump’s Schedule for 6/19/2017

10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:30 AM The president and first lady welcome President Juan Carlos Varela and Mrs. Varela of Panama – South Portico
5:00 PM Participate in American Technology Council roundtable – State Dining Room
6:00 PM Participate in an American Technology Council reception – State Dining Room

President Trump’s schedule for 6/20/17:

10:30 AM President receives daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:00 AM President meets with National Security Advisor
H.R. McMaster with a drop-in by Vice President Mike Pence and President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine – Oval Office
12:30 PM President hosts a Legislative Affairs lunch – Presidential Dining Room
6:45 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to the Naval Observatory – South Portico
7:00 PM The president and first lady have dinner with Vice President Mike Pence and Mrs. Karen Pence – Naval Observatory
8:25 PM The president and first lady arrive at the White House – South Portico

President Trump’s schedule for 6/21/17:

10:30 a.m.: President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing in the Oval Office.

11:30 a.m.: Trump will receive a cybersecurity briefing on the Roosevelt Room.

4 p.m.: Trump will depart the White House en route to Iowa.

7:10 p.m.: Trump will tour Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

7:25 p.m.: Trump will deliver remarks on agricultural innovation at Kirkwood Community College.

8 p.m.: Trump will participate in a “Make America Great Again” rally at the U.S. Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids.

9:10 p.m.: Trump will depart Iowa en route to the White House.

President Trump’s schedule for 6/22/17:

• 11:00 AM Participate in American Leadership in Emerging Technology Event – East Room
  • 3:00 PM Meet with the International Olympic Committee – Oval Office
  • 7:15 PM President and First Lady host the Congressional Picnic – South Lawn

Friday the 23rd was a particularly bruising day:

President Trump’s schedule for 6/23/17:
  • 10:00 AM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly – Oval Office
  • 11:30 AM Sign Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017 – East Room
Whew! That was a tough day after such a grueling week!

And I'm so glad he was able to find some time off to spend taxpayer dollars on Wednesday to campaign for re-election so early!

Where does he find the time for golf?

Joint Resolution disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to savings arrangements established by qualified State political subdivisions for non-governmental employees

I bet Trump stayed up all night working on that one.

"This is just the working title."

Proof that he has a lot of words, the very best words, many many best words.

Actually, there's no way he could write a sentence like that. It's meaningless but way too involved for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The Democrats in the Senate are part of the problem. The fractious factions in the Republican House and Senate majorities are the more important stumbling blocks.
Are the democrats at fault for him not hiring the 400 vacant jobs that still need to be filled?
No one need be warned. We knew what we were getting: an incompetent politician, a magnificent reality star.

No one need be warned. We knew what we were getting: an incompetent politician, a magnificent reality star.

We got exactly what we wanted - a manager with executive skills to get us out of the mess created by a Muslim, anti-American, bumbler.

When he repeals Obamacare, lowers taxes & begins building the wall I'll give him props. Until then as far as I'm concerned the GOP can go fuck themselves. 3 major campaign promises and no progress of noteworthyness on any of them.

We got exactly what we wanted - a manager with executive skills to get us out of the mess created by a Muslim, anti-American, bumbler.
You stepped in it again. Obama was none of those things, and we have watched Trump mess things up and is still colluding with Russia. It's only a matter of time before Mueller nails him.

Forum List

Back