Trump has made white supremecy Mainstream - ALT RIGHT

I'm really glad that all of a sudden today was the day that the "alt-right" movement finally reached mainstream awareness. It's about time.

By the way, as bad as some of the commentary is on this forum, it's nothing compared to what you hear from the alt-right crowd. I've run into a couple of these guys online, and they are something else.

No one is swallowing Hillary's shit except morons like you.

So it's a term that Democrats just made up to apply to anyone who supports Trump?

What a bunch of douche bags.

Here's my term for anyone who supports Hillary: douche bag.

No, it's a term coined by one of the founders. Please learn how to read, thanks.

There is no "founder," douche bag.

Yes, there is, moron.

"The term's modern usage, however, is most commonly attributed to white nationalist and self-described "identitarian" Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right."

Learn how to read you fucking ignoramous.

So it's a term that Democrats just made up to apply to anyone who supports Trump?

No, it's a term coined by one of the founders. Please learn how to read, thanks.

Yes, there is, moron.

"The term's modern usage, however, is most commonly attributed to white nationalist and self-described "identitarian" Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right."

Sorry, you sleazy piece of shit, but Hillary doesn't get to slander 30 million people by associating them with someone they never heard of and don't agree with.

Once again, you only prove that you and Hillary are a couple of douche bags.

Yes, it's just another dumb that right wingers came up with themselves, just like teabagger.

Yes, there is, moron.

Sorry, you sleazy piece of shit, but Hillary doesn't get to slander 30 million people by associating them with someone they never heard of and don't agree with.

She's not "slandering" 30 million people you hysterical lunatic. She's only stating facts. Don't like it? Tough shit. No one gives a fuck what you "like" or "approve" of.

I'm really glad that all of a sudden today was the day that the "alt-right" movement finally reached mainstream awareness. It's about time.

By the way, as bad as some of the commentary is on this forum, it's nothing compared to what you hear from the alt-right crowd. I've run into a couple of these guys online, and they are something else.

Nothing like whipping out the broad paint brush. Makes it easier to ignore views other than your own.

Orwell would be proud.

Yes, there is, moron.

She's not "slandering" 30 million people you hysterical lunatic. She's only stating facts. Don't like it? Tough shit. No one gives a fuck what you "like" or "approve" of.

36149777.jpg

Ever hear of.... what's his name now..... "Saul Alinskiy"?

:eusa_whistle:

Yes, there is, moron.

It's just like Rump's immigration flip-flop. First it starts with "There's no such thing because I never heard of it!"

Next step is "OK there is such a thing but so what".

After that it'll be on to the usual "but... but .... but Hillary!"

/yawnliike gesture

The Alt Right is the new code word for white nationalism and white supremacy.

Trump has allowed these people to co-op the Republican brand.

Hillary Clinton Excoriates Donald Trump For Taking White Supremacy Mainstream

Despite his supposed concern for minority voters, Trump’s campaign has made white supremacists more comfortable in voicing their views, emboldening former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke to run for Senate. Trump, Clinton said, “traffics in dark conspiracy theories.”

“All of this adds up to something we’ve never seen before,” she added. “Of course there’s always been a paranoid fringe in our politics, steeped in racial resentment. But it’s never had the nominee of a major party stoking it, encouraging it, and giving it a national megaphone ― until now.”

America should be a place where KKK and white supremacists are very uncomfortable.

okay numbnuts show us where the lynchings will be legal, where the separate lunch counters are, any reeducation camps etc. Fish or cut bait for once liar.

The Alt Right is the new code word for white nationalism and white supremacy.

Trump has allowed these people to co-op the Republican brand.

Hillary Clinton Excoriates Donald Trump For Taking White Supremacy Mainstream

Despite his supposed concern for minority voters, Trump’s campaign has made white supremacists more comfortable in voicing their views, emboldening former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke to run for Senate. Trump, Clinton said, “traffics in dark conspiracy theories.”

“All of this adds up to something we’ve never seen before,” she added. “Of course there’s always been a paranoid fringe in our politics, steeped in racial resentment. But it’s never had the nominee of a major party stoking it, encouraging it, and giving it a national megaphone ― until now.”

America should be a place where KKK and white supremacists are very uncomfortable.

Funny how Hillary seems to be advertising them way more than Trump...

But it's not like the supremacy movement wasn't already mainstream thought in the democratic regressive circles.

Democrats made this up and hilly keeps farting out of her mouth. The only ones who are talking alt right are democrats. It's their baby.

Democrats made this up and hilly keeps farting out of her mouth. The only ones who are talking alt right are democrats. It's their baby.

Alt-Right is just a Democrat paranoid conspiracy theory. Very few on the right ever heard of it until Hillary gave her speech. Democrats imagine there are racists under every Republican bed.

Forum List

Back