Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Dayum, you're slow. I already pointed out articles of impeachment never list statutes.
More lies. You quoted a post of me talking about Trump. Nowhere in it did I mention Clinton, Fuckwit.

Man, you just keep losing.:5_1_12024:
Dumbfuck, you said not guilty means innocent.

Just because you're brain-dead doesn't mean others think that only applies to Impeached Trump and not Clinton, who was also found to be not guilty.

1233796371590.gif
Still can't find that post of mine saying Clinton is innocent, huh?

How many times do you want to be called out on that lie, Halfwit?
LOL

Dumbfuck, I already showed you. It's where you idiotically said not guilty means innocent.

Bill Clinton was also found not guilty. INNOCENT

:lmao:

Still can't back up your lie claiming I said Clinton was innocent.

Man, this is getting pathetic. How many times to you want to endure a beatdown on this one?:banana:

he's an uniformed troll. He is just playing a game.

We've already established you're backpedaling from you idiocy that no statutes were listed. :cuckoo:
Show us the list of statutes in the AOI.

Man, your ongoing meltdown is hilarious.
Dayum, you're slow. I already pointed out articles of impeachment never list statutes.
More lies. You quoted a post of me talking about Trump. Nowhere in it did I mention Clinton, Fuckwit.

Just because you're brain-dead doesn't mean others think that only applies to Impeached Trump and not Clinton, who was also found to be not guilty.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Poor, unhinged Dumbfuck, quote me saying you "said" it....

What I actually said was, "according to you," which is true. According to you, "not guilty" means "innocent." Well Bill Clinton was not guilty, so according to you, he was INNOCENT since according to you, "not guilty" = "innocent." :cuckoo:

:dance:

What idiocy? Were any listed? . . . . No, of course.

It appears that you are the idiot.
No statutes are ever listed, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:
In the Clinton impeachment, they used the English name of the crime, like "perjury" and "obstruction of justice." The Dims did no such thing in the case of Trump.
That is because Clinton did commit those crimes, and was punished for it with a huge fine and being disbarred.

Trump was exonerated of bogus, made up charges.
Nope, according to you, Clinton was innocent.

Same lie, again
Nope, no lie. YOU said not guilty equals innocent and Bill Clinton was found not guilty.

INNOCENT

1233796371590.gif

LOL

What I actually said was, "according to you," which is true. According to you, "not guilty" means "innocent." Well Bill Clinton was not guilty, so according to you, he was INNOCENT since according to you, "not guilty" = "innocent." :cuckoo:

Semantics again and always. You really are a twit kid.
The game makes you stupid.
Did you want to dispute the meaning of the word?

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge

We’ll asswipe, it’s funny how for an impeachment, you are alleging high CRIMES OR MISDEMEANORS. See that word crime moron? Bitch slapped yet again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

"There certainly doesn't have to be a crime." ~ Alan Dershowitz

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.

Just keep showing how stupid you are you uneducated eunuch. Exonerated Trump by your claims was accused of a crime, thus making this a criminal proceeding you jackass. You are bitch slapped again little yellow coward. You claim this is not a criminal proceeding, then claim crimes were committed. Damn you are stupid. Slapping you is so easy.
LOLOL

It cracks me up to watch how eager you are to parade your ignorance.

Twinky... presidents, VP's and civil servants sometimes commit crimes. When they do, they can face impeachment for them. That doesn't make impeachment a criminal procedure. If it was a criminal procedure, they'd face prosecution; but they don't until the Justice Department gets involved. The worst that can happen from impeachment, being a non-criminal process to deal with crimes and/or malfeasance of office, is to get thrown out of that office.

This would be a good time for you to buzz the attending nurse to change your diaper.

Poor baby. YOU stated that crimes were alleged here. That makes this a criminal proceeding. Sorry asswipe, but not al, civil servants can be impeached. Try to learn something. Since YOU allege a high CRIME OR MISDEMEANOR was committed, you can’t spin and lie all you want. Removal from office would be the first step needed in the criminal proceeding. Now to review, this idiot claims crimes were committed, but this is not a criminal proceedings. You’re idiocy is exposed again. You are bitch slapped again.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Dumbfuck, I already showed you. It's where you idiotically said not guilty means innocent.

Man, this is getting pathetic. How many times to you want to endure a beatdown on this one?:banana:

No doubt it sucks when you cons have your own words used against you.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

So according to you, Bill Clinton, who was also found not guilty, is innocent of lying under oath.

Do you feel stupid yet?

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Kid even rats learn, you get slapped around every time we engage. You are low hanging fruit son.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

So according to you, Bill Clinton, who was also found not guilty, is innocent of lying under oath.

Do you feel stupid yet?

Not at all. Unlike you I don't chase my tail. The senate didn't convict him, so be it.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

So you admit I didn't say what you claimed. Cool.

In the Clinton impeachment, they used the English name of the crime, like "perjury" and "obstruction of justice." The Dims did no such thing in the case of Trump.
That is because Clinton did commit those crimes, and was punished for it with a huge fine and being disbarred.

Same lie, again
Nope, no lie. YOU said not guilty equals innocent and Bill Clinton was found not guilty.

INNOCENT

That's your opinion, not mine.

Poor stupid little yellow coward. Hey asshole, in this country one does not have to prove innocence. Burden of proof is on YOU dumbestfuck. Keep showing how dumb you are. Slapping you is so easy.
LOL

Yet another dumbfuck who doesn't understand presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases, not political procedures.

Amen yet you still have to prove your charges as you continually claim this is a trial that needed witnesses. Thus yes, there is ALWAYS presumption of innocence you uneducated eunuch. Keep showing how totally stupid you are asshole. You are bitch slapped again.
LOL

Keep swingin', Twinky.

85138018fdc7eece9653c164fc856b46.jpg

Keep showing how stupid and uneducated you are eunuch. No response, no education, and no balls. You’ve been getting butch slapped all over this thread and made to look like the fool you are BOY.
LOLOL

This is a response, ya moron. Posts like yours are the equivalent of you swinging your purse at me and I'm encouraging you to keep them coming because they're so hysterical.

Keep swingin', Twinky...

UnfitBlindIvorygull-small.gif

Keep swinging your dildo fag boy. Debunking your lies and watching you throw out homo accusations and stupid videos to cover your lack of any sort of response shows you’re melting down again. Kicking your ass is so easy.

We’ll asswipe, it’s funny how for an impeachment, you are alleging high CRIMES OR MISDEMEANORS. See that word crime moron? Bitch slapped yet again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

"There certainly doesn't have to be a crime." ~ Alan Dershowitz

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.

Just keep showing how stupid you are you uneducated eunuch. Exonerated Trump by your claims was accused of a crime, thus making this a criminal proceeding you jackass. You are bitch slapped again little yellow coward. You claim this is not a criminal proceeding, then claim crimes were committed. Damn you are stupid. Slapping you is so easy.
LOLOL

It cracks me up to watch how eager you are to parade your ignorance.

Twinky... presidents, VP's and civil servants sometimes commit crimes. When they do, they can face impeachment for them. That doesn't make impeachment a criminal procedure. If it was a criminal procedure, they'd face prosecution; but they don't until the Justice Department gets involved. The worst that can happen from impeachment, being a non-criminal process to deal with crimes and/or malfeasance of office, is to get thrown out of that office.

This would be a good time for you to buzz the attending nurse to change your diaper.

Poor baby. YOU stated that crimes were alleged here. That makes this a criminal proceeding. Sorry asswipe, but not al, civil servants can be impeached. Try to learn something. Since YOU allege a high CRIME OR MISDEMEANOR was committed, you can’t spin and lie all you want. Removal from office would be the first step needed in the criminal proceeding. Now to review, this idiot claims crimes were committed, but this is not a criminal proceedings. You’re idiocy is exposed again. You are bitch slapped again.
"Poor baby. YOU stated that crimes were alleged here. That makes this a criminal proceeding."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Dayum, you cons are truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

No, dumbfuck, that doesn't make it a criminal proceeding. To be a criminal proceeding would require the criminal justice system to be involved.

Sounds like you grew up on a diet of lead paint and mercury.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

He like POGO deal strictly in semantics.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

He like POGO deal strictly in semantics.
And they still get their asses handed to them.

LOL

Kid even rats learn, you get slapped around every time we engage. You are low hanging fruit son.
LOL

So you say, but you'rea deranged lunatic. So there's that.. Meanwhile, your own words exonerate Bill Clinton.

Th problem is that you TDS morons keep saying Trump committed a crime, but no crimes were listed in the impeachment articles. He was impeached for nothing, and that will be recorded forever in the history of American Democrat scum.
We've already established you're backpedaling from you idiocy that no statutes were listed. :cuckoo:

They made up disobience of House Democrats and acting too powerfully as their fainting spell charges.
Also, President while Republican.

Th problem is that you TDS morons keep saying Trump committed a crime, but no crimes were listed in the impeachment articles. He was impeached for nothing, and that will be recorded forever in the history of American Democrat scum.

You complained they didn't list the statutes. You were shown why you're a fucking moron for saying that.
I simply noted a fact, moron. And you admitted that it is a fact.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

I didn't claim what you asked me to quote.

Same lie, again

INNOCENT

That's your opinion, not mine.
Nope, that's not my opinion. My opinion is Clinton is not innocent of lying under oath. You're the one saying "not guilty" equals "innocent." And Bill Clinton was found not guilty.

Forum List

Back