Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Still can't find that post of mine saying Clinton is innocent, huh?

How many times do you want to be called out on that lie, Halfwit?
LOL

Poor, unhinged Dumbfuck, quote me saying you "said" it....

What I actually said was, "according to you," which is true. According to you, "not guilty" means "innocent." Well Bill Clinton was not guilty, so according to you, he was INNOCENT since according to you, "not guilty" = "innocent." :cuckoo:

:dance:
So you admit I didn't say what you claimed. Cool.

He like POGO deal strictly in semantics.
Whassamatter, Spunky? You don't like hearing your own words?

"Not guilty" = "innocent"

Bill Clinton = not guilty

Bill Clinton = INNOCENT

Bill Clinton = Fined $760,000

Bill Clinton = Disbarred

:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana:
Bill gets disbarred and Trump will soon be in prison....LOLO

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

"There certainly doesn't have to be a crime." ~ Alan Dershowitz

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.

Just keep showing how stupid you are you uneducated eunuch. Exonerated Trump by your claims was accused of a crime, thus making this a criminal proceeding you jackass. You are bitch slapped again little yellow coward. You claim this is not a criminal proceeding, then claim crimes were committed. Damn you are stupid. Slapping you is so easy.
LOLOL

It cracks me up to watch how eager you are to parade your ignorance.

Twinky... presidents, VP's and civil servants sometimes commit crimes. When they do, they can face impeachment for them. That doesn't make impeachment a criminal procedure. If it was a criminal procedure, they'd face prosecution; but they don't until the Justice Department gets involved. The worst that can happen from impeachment, being a non-criminal process to deal with crimes and/or malfeasance of office, is to get thrown out of that office.

This would be a good time for you to buzz the attending nurse to change your diaper.

Poor baby. YOU stated that crimes were alleged here. That makes this a criminal proceeding. Sorry asswipe, but not al, civil servants can be impeached. Try to learn something. Since YOU allege a high CRIME OR MISDEMEANOR was committed, you can’t spin and lie all you want. Removal from office would be the first step needed in the criminal proceeding. Now to review, this idiot claims crimes were committed, but this is not a criminal proceedings. You’re idiocy is exposed again. You are bitch slapped again.
"Poor baby. YOU stated that crimes were alleged here. That makes this a criminal proceeding."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Dayum, you cons are truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

No, dumbfuck, that doesn't make it a criminal proceeding. To be a criminal proceeding would require the criminal justice system to be involved.

Sounds like you grew up on a diet of lead paint and mercury.

Keep showing your utter stupidity soy boi. You allege that Trump committed a crime, that by definition would make it a criminal proceeding. Would not removal from office be the FIRST step in a LEGAL proceeding? See moron, I grew up slapping assholes like you around. Your flip flopping and lack of any education (as well as deflecting to Clinton, Clinton, Clinton) just shows your stupidity to the world. Keep trying boy. But my hand is getting tired from bitch slapping you.
"Keep showing your utter stupidity soy boi. You allege that Trump committed a crime, that by definition would make it a criminal proceeding."

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, twink. Again, no that doesn't make it a criminal proceeding. No more so than if you get fired at your job for illegally assaulting another employee. All your job can do is fire you. All the Congress can do is "fire" a president.

"Would not removal from office be the FIRST step in a LEGAL proceeding?"

No, ya blistering idiot, it's not a legal proceeding and removal from office is the ONLY step the Senate can take. Learn the Constitution...

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States

Once out of office, only then can a president be subject to criminal indictment, which has nothing to do with the Congress or their impeachment; also in accordance with the Constitution...

but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

... you make dumb people look smart. <smh>

Dumbfuck, you said not guilty means innocent.

Just because you're brain-dead doesn't mean others think that only applies to Impeached Trump and not Clinton, who was also found to be not guilty.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

What I actually said was, "according to you," which is true. According to you, "not guilty" means "innocent." Well Bill Clinton was not guilty, so according to you, he was INNOCENT since according to you, "not guilty" = "innocent." :cuckoo:

I didn't claim what you asked me to quote.
According to you,

So, how did you deduce it is "according to me" if you aren't claiming I said it?

See how living off semantics always ends up biting you in the ass, Simpleton?
How many times do I need to repeat this until it penetrates your dumbfucked skull?

You said "not guilty" equals "innocent."

Well Bill Clinton was also found not guilty. Using your definition of "not guilty," according to you, Bill Clinton is innocent.

And don't worry, I can repeat that as many times as necessary until you finally understand it.
thumbsup.gif

I'm always willing to help educate you underprivileged brain-dead cons.

Still can't back up your lie claiming I said Clinton was innocent.

Man, this is getting pathetic. How many times to you want to endure a beatdown on this one?:banana:

he's an uniformed troll. He is just playing a game.
No doubt it sucks when you cons have your own words used against you.

Kid even rats learn, you get slapped around every time we engage. You are low hanging fruit son.
LOL

So you say, but you'rea deranged lunatic. So there's that.. Meanwhile, your own words exonerate Bill Clinton.

You're confusing me with you kid. The Senate did not find him guilty, so be it. I moved on, that's what you need to do. Rump isn't guilty. It's interesting how you simply cannot deal with being wrong.
Oh? What do your limited cognitive abilities tell you I'm wrong about?

LOL

Bill Clinton = INNOCENT

Bill Clinton = Disbarred

So? Still not an admission of guilt.

LOL

According to you,

So, how did you deduce it is "according to me" if you aren't claiming I said it?

How many times do I need to repeat this until it penetrates your dumbfucked skull?

Well Bill Clinton was also found not guilty. Using your definition of "not guilty," according to you, Bill Clinton is innocent.

And don't worry, I can repeat that as many times as necessary until you finally understand it.
thumbsup.gif

Hey Halfwit, we are in a Trump thread talking about Trump's EXONERATION.

Clinton has nothing to do with this thread.

Once again, you expose the fact you lied about me claiming Slick is innocent.

DAYUM Son, how many times do you want me to own you in one thread? Take your loss, lick your wounds, and move on Moron.

LOL

Bill Clinton = INNOCENT

Bill Clinton = Disbarred

You: Fined $760,000, Disbarred...............INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

According to you,

thumbsup.gif

Hey Halfwit, we are in a Trump thread talking about Trump's EXONERATION.

Clinton has nothing to do with this thread.

Once again, you expose the fact you lied about me claiming Slick is innocent.

DAYUM Son, how many times do you want me to own you in one thread? Take your loss, lick your wounds, and move on Moron.
Tough shit you're scared of reality.

You're the one claiming a not guilty verdict equals innocence -- I'm gonna keep reminding you that Impeached Trump isn't the only impeached president to be found innocent according to the definition you're posting. So was Clinton. So was Johnson. The only president to not be found not guilty was Nixon who quit to avoid impeachment and prison. And was was on your side of the aisle.

Bill Clinton = INNOCENT

Bill Clinton = Disbarred

You: Fined $760,000, Disbarred...............INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

And still found not guilty which you say means he's innocent. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back