Trump has attacked everybody, but the GAYS...Gee, I wonder why? Uhmmmm

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I wonder how Mrs. Trump, the bullying champion advocate feels about a husband, who can't find time to cooperate with investigators, to fix our Russian problem, who can't find time to release his tax returns, who can't find time to give a decent press conference with bullshit lies in it, who can't find time to speak the truth on any subject, who can't find time to do anything of substance for the country.....how does she feel about a man, who can't get pass keepin score with journalist? My God, Obama would still be addressing these white motherfuckers that sent for him on a daily basis, had he not the stick skin of a real man, how does she feel?

But here's the deal, this in the closet President, who's son's I'm HEARING ARE ABOUT AS GAY AS THEY COME..........got no problems attacking the handicap, WOMEN, our allies, his opponents, etc....but will never ever ever go near, his GOP laced gays....and gee I wonder why???? Do I see a Putin/Trump connection?????...just sayin
images

Well, I guess if the progtards can't make the Russia, Russia, Russia horse crap stick, they'll just move on to something else equally as fucking stupid.

They'll never learn, which is good for conservatives.

• Banned
That's some really weak shit there, bro.
Weak shit about Trump? He reeeeeeeekkkkkkks of it!! Wire taping, voter fraud....etc...I learn from the best and he is after the best when it comes to week shit...cause week after week that crazy mf comes up with shit!!:dance:

Forum List

Back