Trump has achieved what?

W. Bush, and Obama may have divided America, but not nearly to the degree that Trump has. I certainly haven't ONLY blamed Trump. Where have I ONLY blamed Trump, exactly?
The fact that the dems called for impeaching Trump the day after the election shows that you are wrong...the dems didn't even give Trump a chance...too bad too...because they may have been able to work with Trump...but they didn't even try....the dems said they wanted to take the votes of Trump voters away via impeachment without cause...what can be more divisive than that?...why don't you try telling us what divisive acts you think Trump is guilty of instead of puking out CNN nonsense?...

Trump might have some good ideas, but his personality, and corruption are pretty awful.
Only if you watch CNN and other hate Trump news agencies.....

I don't support any major News Media in the United States, it's all propagandist Bullplop.
But you sound just like them...so what does that say about your opinion?....

Sound like CNN?
Oh sure, because railing against Illegals, Blacks, Muslim refugees, and Jews for my years here, sounds like CNN.

Oh my goodness.

Actually, Illegals aren't entitled to the kind of social programs that legals are in the USA.
Democrats want to give them medicare and social security. They already get welfare. You don't know wtf you're talking about.

It's absurd, never said I support Democrats, now did I?

That doesn't make Trump any less absurd, nor any less impotent on the issues he promised.

America was already divided....Bush and Obama got the ball rolling on that....you should get out more....

W. Bush, and Obama may have divided America, but not nearly to the degree that Trump has. I certainly haven't ONLY blamed Trump. Where have I ONLY blamed Trump, exactly?
The fact that the dems called for impeaching Trump the day after the election shows that you are wrong...the dems didn't even give Trump a chance...too bad too...because they may have been able to work with Trump...but they didn't even try....the dems said they wanted to take the votes of Trump voters away via impeachment without cause...what can be more divisive than that?...why don't you try telling us what divisive acts you think Trump is guilty of instead of puking out CNN nonsense?...

Trump might have some good ideas, but his personality, and corruption are pretty awful.

You have yet to provide a single bit of evidence of his corruption. I hate to break it to you, but you have zero credibility. You are fundamentally wrong on so many things that it is not funny.

Go get and education.

Haha, Trump has a long history of corruption, ripping people off from Trump University, and Charities including a Veterans charity, to paying his Polish Illegal construction workers less than minimum wage,

I don't quite grasp why Trump isn't in jail.
What has he been CONVICTED of?

Like I said, you understand nothing.

Only if you watch CNN and other hate Trump news agencies.....

I don't support any major News Media in the United States, it's all propagandist Bullplop.
But you sound just like them...so what does that say about your opinion?....

Sound like CNN?
Oh sure, because railing against Illegals, Blacks, Muslim refugees, and Jews for my years here, sounds like CNN.

Oh my goodness.

images

America was already divided....Bush and Obama got the ball rolling on that....you should get out more....

You have yet to provide a single bit of evidence of his corruption. I hate to break it to you, but you have zero credibility. You are fundamentally wrong on so many things that it is not funny.

Go get and education.

Haha, Trump has a long history of corruption, ripping people off from Trump University, and Charities including a Veterans charity, to paying his Polish Illegal construction workers less than minimum wage,

I don't quite grasp why Trump isn't in jail.

And the Trump foundation that was shut down recently because of fraud and illegal activities........ Ordered to pay $2 millions.

Trump has achieved what?

Victory over dimwits like you....

Trump has divided America, not exactly a good thing.

Other than that, I see more Illegals than ever, around the region.

The guy's an idiot, I was hoping he could sort out Illegals. But, of course Capitalism the darling of the Republicans, depends on Illegal immigrant labor.

Everyone who actually MEETS him, loves and respects him. You spend too much time listening to the corrupt Demonrat Party

The guy's an idiot, I was hoping he could sort out Illegals. But, of course Capitalism the darling of the Republicans, depends on Illegal immigrant labor.

Everyone who actually MEETS him, loves and respects him. You spend too much time listening to the corrupt Demonrat Party

Yeah, sure. Even Bolton turned on him. LOL

Yeah, sure. Even Bolton turned on him. LOL
Bolton is a war monger....and wants to defend Israel militarily...and you mention him?....LMFAO....

I think one of Trumps "greatest achievements" is finally bringing to light just how anti-American, anti-Constitutional, deceptive, deceitful, dishonest, violent, repulsive, divisive and downright perverted the left as a whole is....with only a few exceptions.

We kinda figured it before, but now it's plain as sunlight on a clear day.

Trump has achieved what?

you said TRUMP has divided America,i did not see you say he has divided it more than what it already was because of the other guys....no biggie...

Trump has achieved what?

Please tell us how these presidents divided America.

W. Bush mostly divided America over the War in Iraq, as well over the Economic downturn, and how to fix it.

Obama divided America over stimulus package funding, and Obamacare.

Trump divided America over his lack of compromise, huge obnoxious mouth, and tearing down everything Obama, and the Democrats have done.

Trump probably divided America more than W. Bush, and Obama combined had.
i seriously doubt that....but then you will believe what you think anyway....Obama made it worse than what it was under Bush and under trump it has become somewhat worse...

W. Bush mostly divided America over the War in Iraq, as well over the Economic downturn, and how to fix it.

Trump divided America over his lack of compromise, huge obnoxious mouth, and tearing down everything Obama, and the Democrats have done.

Consider something, genius. A little less than half the country is liberal and a little less than half the country is conservative. A relatively small section are somewhere in the middle. An election itself divides the country. To say the president has divided the country is sort of, well, a dumb statement.
it all depends on how you look at it...as far as i am concerned bush was talking only to those who backed him,and the same with obama....trump is doing the same thing...all 3 half assed leaders...

i seriously doubt that....but then you will believe what you think anyway....Obama made it worse than what it was under Bush and under trump it has become somewhat worse...
It's only worse because the left has become that much more strident.

They scream at the sky over things Trump says and does that they fully accepted under Obama and and Clinton.

Consider something, genius. A little less than half the country is liberal and a little less than half the country is conservative. A relatively small section are somewhere in the middle. An election itself divides the country. To say the president has divided the country is sort of, well, a dumb statement.
True, but the right ACCEPTS that the country made a mistake in electing a leftists, but we grin and bear it until the next election.

The left NEVER accepts the results of an election if a conservative wins. As far as they are concerned, the right always "steals" elections and this justifies their violent response.

I think Trump's biggest achievement is actually making Republicans look like big mouthed blinded idiots, without courage.

Other than that.
- Illegals still a plenty.
- Abortion still a plenty.
- Obamacare still a plenty.

What has been done?
Oh you got a 100 dollar tax credit from the Fed's. whoopty doo.

As for the economy, there's big inflation, so the economy isn't that great.

Besides, if you believe in Capitalism, Trump, and Obama didn't really create, nor destroy many private sector jobs, if any.

What has Trump achieved?

His goal to drive everyone bananas and may I say sir he is doing a fine job!

LOL, I see more Illegals here, than ever.

Nice try, and fail.

Why border crossings are at an 11-year high, explained in 500 words
DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING member, Vox, from way back in March.

FAIL.

MUCH has changed since March.

Anybody who thinks Trump is deporting literally 15 - 30 million Illegals, must be more than a little bit retarded.
First of all, I never made such a statement.

Second, posting the kind of dumbass crap you post, your comment to me as a good example, if I was you I'd be careful about bantering about the term RETARDED.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

It's only worse because the left has become that much more strident.

They scream at the sky over things Trump says and does that they fully accepted under Obama and and Clinton.
many on the right never gave obama much of a chance either.....i know that from the posts here when he was elected....

Forum List

Back