Trump has achieved what?

Trump has achieved what?

Victory over dimwits like you....

Trump has divided America, not exactly a good thing.

Other than that, I see more Illegals than ever, around the region.

The guy's an idiot, I was hoping he could sort out Illegals. But, of course Capitalism the darling of the Republicans, depends on Illegal immigrant labor.

Obummer divided America. Trump has been hamstrung by obummer operatives from the very beginning. In spite of that he garnered a 2000 dollar tax break for the middle class.

He got Mexico to slow down the influx because our Congress refused to.

Under his administration policies middle class pay has gone up 5000 dollars.

Just imagine how successful he would have been if every asshole progressive in politics, and the political class itself, were not at war with him.

Slow down the influx from Mexico? Wait what? Apparently it's kind of sped up rather than slowed down.

No denying that Democrats have blocked Trump on many policies, nor that Democrats have issues as well.

Yes, the median household income has gone up quite a bit, so have prices at the store, and prices everywhere else.

Yeah, it has been dropped by at least half thanks to mexican troops preventing central american illegals from crossing Mexico to get to us. I have seen no major price increases save for gasoline. And that has been holding fairly steady for the last year.

Are you that out of touch with the world?

LOL, I see more Illegals here, than ever.

Nice try, and fail.

Why border crossings are at an 11-year high, explained in 500 words

Trump has achieved what?

The guy's an idiot, I was hoping he could sort out Illegals. But, of course Capitalism the darling of the Republicans, depends on Illegal immigrant labor.
America was already divided....Bush and Obama got the ball rolling on that....you should get out more....

W. Bush, and Obama may have divided America, but not nearly to the degree that Trump has. I certainly haven't ONLY blamed Trump. Where have I ONLY blamed Trump, exactly?
The fact that the dems called for impeaching Trump the day after the election shows that you are wrong...the dems didn't even give Trump a chance...too bad too...because they may have been able to work with Trump...but they didn't even try....the dems said they wanted to take the votes of Trump voters away via impeachment without cause...what can be more divisive than that?...why don't you try telling us what divisive acts you think Trump is guilty of instead of puking out CNN nonsense?...

Trump might have some good ideas, but his personality, and corruption are pretty awful.

Trump has achieved what?

America was already divided....Bush and Obama got the ball rolling on that....you should get out more....

W. Bush, and Obama may have divided America, but not nearly to the degree that Trump has. I certainly haven't ONLY blamed Trump. Where have I ONLY blamed Trump, exactly?
Please tell us how these presidents divided America.

W. Bush mostly divided America over the War in Iraq, as well over the Economic downturn, and how to fix it.

Obama divided America over stimulus package funding, and Obamacare.

Trump divided America over his lack of compromise, huge obnoxious mouth, and tearing down everything Obama, and the Democrats have done.

Trump probably divided America more than W. Bush, and Obama combined had.
Consider something, genius. A little less than half the country is liberal and a little less than half the country is conservative. A relatively small section are somewhere in the middle. An election itself divides the country. To say the president has divided the country is sort of, well, a dumb statement.

W. Bush mostly divided America over the War in Iraq, as well over the Economic downturn, and how to fix it.

Trump divided America over his lack of compromise, huge obnoxious mouth, and tearing down everything Obama, and the Democrats have done.

Consider something, genius. A little less than half the country is liberal and a little less than half the country is conservative. A relatively small section are somewhere in the middle. An election itself divides the country. To say the president has divided the country is sort of, well, a dumb statement.

Haha, so wanting to lock up his opponent Hillary from the start, is not a divisive statement?

Trump's draining the swamp, or rather the swamp is draining Trump, and his supporters brains.

Trump has achieved what?

Obummer divided America. Trump has been hamstrung by obummer operatives from the very beginning. In spite of that he garnered a 2000 dollar tax break for the middle class.

Just imagine how successful he would have been if every asshole progressive in politics, and the political class itself, were not at war with him.

Slow down the influx from Mexico? Wait what? Apparently it's kind of sped up rather than slowed down.

No denying that Democrats have blocked Trump on many policies, nor that Democrats have issues as well.

Yes, the median household income has gone up quite a bit, so have prices at the store, and prices everywhere else.

Yeah, it has been dropped by at least half thanks to mexican troops preventing central american illegals from crossing Mexico to get to us. I have seen no major price increases save for gasoline. And that has been holding fairly steady for the last year.

it seems to me that food is up. ------a BROAD BASED issue.

I think Trump's biggest achievement is actually making Republicans look like big mouthed blinded idiots, without courage.

Other than that.
- Illegals still a plenty.
- Abortion still a plenty.
- Obamacare still a plenty.

What has been done?
Oh you got a 100 dollar tax credit from the Fed's. whoopty doo.

As for the economy, there's big inflation, so the economy isn't that great.

Besides, if you believe in Capitalism, Trump, and Obama didn't really create, nor destroy many private sector jobs, if any.
You poor guy lol tds

Trump has achieved what?

The fact that the dems called for impeaching Trump the day after the election shows that you are wrong...the dems didn't even give Trump a chance...too bad too...because they may have been able to work with Trump...but they didn't even try....the dems said they wanted to take the votes of Trump voters away via impeachment without cause...what can be more divisive than that?...why don't you try telling us what divisive acts you think Trump is guilty of instead of puking out CNN nonsense?...

Trump might have some good ideas, but his personality, and corruption are pretty awful.
Only if you watch CNN and other hate Trump news agencies.....

Trump has achieved what?

Nice try, and fail.

I can explain it in 2 words. Free shit.

Trump has achieved what?

Nice try, and fail.

Yes, you fail all of the time.
5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.
5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.
U.S. Unauthorized Immigrant Total Dips to Lowest Level in a Decade
Number from Mexico continues to decline, while Central America is the only growing region

U.S. Unauthorized Immigration Total Lowest in a Decade

I don't support any major News Media in the United States, it's all propagandist Bullplop.

Trump has achieved what?

You have yet to provide a single bit of evidence of his corruption. I hate to break it to you, but you have zero credibility. You are fundamentally wrong on so many things that it is not funny.

Go get and education.

I think Trump's biggest achievement is actually making Republicans look like big mouthed blinded idiots, without courage.

Other than that.
- Illegals still a plenty.
- Abortion still a plenty.
- Obamacare still a plenty.

What has been done?
Oh you got a 100 dollar tax credit from the Fed's. whoopty doo.

As for the economy, there's big inflation, so the economy isn't that great.

Besides, if you believe in Capitalism, Trump, and Obama didn't really create, nor destroy many private sector jobs, if any.
You understand so little.

Trump has achieved what?

it seems to me that food is up. ------a BROAD BASED issue.
Food costs are up mainly due to higher than normal fuel prices....tell the dems to back off of their ridiculous war on carbon.....

Haha, so wanting to lock up his opponent Hillary from the start, is not a divisive statement?

Trump's draining the swamp, or rather the swamp is draining Trump, and his supporters brains.

actually, little pierogi, NO, it is not divisive. Elections in the USA have been
very acrimonious since the world began

Nice try, and fail.

I can explain it in 2 words. Free shit.

Actually, Illegals aren't entitled to the kind of social programs that legals are in the USA.

Generally Illegals work, and work hard for that fact.

Still, the problems Illegals cause for overloaded schools, housing, jails, and undermining peoples wages in it's own right is a huge drain to the economy, and well being.

I don't support any major News Media in the United States, it's all propagandist Bullplop.
But you sound just like them...so what does that say about your opinion?....

If Trump responds to an attack, he's being divisive. That's the logic of morons like you.

Trump has achieved what?

We are not a police state. At every level Progressives fight him. You are one of them

You have yet to provide a single bit of evidence of his corruption. I hate to break it to you, but you have zero credibility. You are fundamentally wrong on so many things that it is not funny.

Go get and education.

Haha, Trump has a long history of corruption, ripping people off from Trump University, and Charities including a Veterans charity, to paying his Polish Illegal construction workers less than minimum wage,

I don't quite grasp why Trump isn't in jail.

Forum List

Back