Trump grants full pardon to George Papadopoulos and others

Russia, Russia Russia....

Meanwhile the marxist Dim shitstains are selling us out to the commie chinks. Brush up on your Mandarin and your bat-eating skills....

Likeany good mob boss, Trump rewards those that fall on their sword for him.

I guess Trump thought Jared’s crooked father also needed a pardon.

Trump’s pardons show just how corrupt Trump is.

Good. I hope you commit seppuku out of pure ass hurt.

You're the ones on the verge of offing yourselves. You Trump peons have been wetting yourselves for weeks now.
Don't worry. Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. And they don't do jack squat against state charges.
Now, they can be called to testify against other people. Whoops. Careful, that pardon may be a double edged sword. :)
You do know if you get away with cheating this time. Trump will be back stronger than ever in 2024? You screwed yourself.
trump ain't going to age well.

He's just going to be a fatter, balder piece of shit whining about 2020.

You're the ones on the verge of offing yourselves. You Trump peons have been wetting yourselves for weeks now.
Don't worry. Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. And they don't do jack squat against state charges.
Now, they can be called to testify against other people. Whoops. Careful, that pardon may be a double edged sword. :)
You do know if you get away with cheating this time. Trump will be back stronger than ever in 2024? You screwed yourself.

There was no cheating. Nothing was stolen. And no, he won't be back in 2024. He'll be busy dodging legal issues and prison for the rest of his life.
He'll always have a core group of supporters, but most Republicans are ready to forget him. There will be a lot of contenders on the Republican
side in 2024. And they'll all be gunning for him.

Killers and GOP crooks

Hey that's the people he cares about...right?
Sickening.

I remember all the hoopla over Clinton pardoning his financier crony...This is worse.
Slick pardoned a guy who was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List due to his big campaign contributions, Dummy.
You see anyone cheering him for that? Moron.

He will be president now or in 2024. Just if it's in 2024, you loons will be defeated big time and will hopefully never be in power again! Harris is your worst pick! Lol

There was no cheating. Nothing was stolen. And no, he won't be back in 2024. He'll be busy dodging legal issues and prison for the rest of his life.
He'll always have a core group of supporters, but most Republicans are ready to forget him. There will be a lot of contenders on the Republican
side in 2024. And they'll all be gunning for him.
Put him in jail for what? He is the cleanest president in our history after the Mueller investigation. He will be back if you get away with stealing this election.

Roger Stone has also been pardoned and that's amazing!

The more President Trump triggers the Left with his pardons....the better my friends!!!! :yes_text12:

President Trump is amazing!:clap:

What did he do wrong? He made a mistake about when a meeting happened. In the real world it's a error, in the corrupt world of the obummer admin it morphed into a lie.
No. It wasn’t an error. It was a purposeful lie to protect Trump.

No, it wasn't you tard. He forgot which day a meeting took place on. He was off by one, so your chickenshit assholes charged him with a crime to try and get him to lie about Trump.

You fuckers are all alike. Filth. Pure filth

What did he do wrong? He made a mistake about when a meeting happened. In the real world it's a error, in the corrupt world of the obummer admin it morphed into a lie.

No, it wasn't you tard. He forgot which day a meeting took place on. He was off by one, so your chickenshit assholes charged him with a crime to try and get him to lie about Trump.

Nope. Not at all. You’ve been lied to.

Georgie told the FBI that everything about the professor and the Russian national he later met took place before he became a member of the Trump campaign. See, that wasn’t a mistake, that was a purposeful lie to defuse the idea that these two individuals were interested in the campaign. How could they be trying to make a deal with Trump if Georgie wasn’t even working with the campaign?

But it’s a lie. In fact, the only reason the professor was talking to Georgie is because Georgie was telling him that he was working for the campaign.

It was a deliberate lie to downplay Russian involvement in the campaign. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

Like any good mob boss, Trump rewards those that fall on their sword for him.

You know the mob boss has to pardon his grifter in law.

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal organizations.

Two words dimbulb. Mark Rich. You and every other leftard here can STFU and slink off now.
Hey, Corn Cob, I despised Clinton for his pardons. You Trumpers will lick Trump’s ass no matter what he does.
Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Where did I mention Trump? You’re mad because you just got slapped with your own hypocrisy. Now slink off in shame again. You’re a joke.
Hey, dumbshit, you apparently did comprehend what I wrote about Clinton. Now what is hilarious is you running away from Trump. Give me a break you stupid fuck. Your head has permanent residency up Trump’s ass.
Hey asshole, LEARN TO READ. I never mentioned Trump you illiterate inbred fuck. I’m not running away, you’re crying and making excuses. As usual when your shit gets called out.
LOL...Stand by your man, Lantern. Stop running and hiding.
I mention not going anywhere you cowardly asshole. Your pathetic deflection attempts can’t save you from another humiliation. We know you stand by Xi you cowardly traitor.

There is absolutely no comparison between Mark Rich and Manfort and Stone. Manafort and Stone received pardons for not ratting out Trump, after Trump spent months dangling pardons, and obstructing their prosecutions.

Reading the list of Republican liars, crooks and thieves, and murderers in his Christmas gift bag, Santa Trump hasn't drained the Swamp. He pardoned it.
Mark Rich was a criminal who fled the country. Manafort and Stone were railroaded because they worked with Trump. But you refuse to see that truth, Still floating that totally debunked “obstruction” bullshit too? Your stupidity knows no bounds. Go back to Canada. Your shit doesn’t fly here.

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal enterprises.

Trump pardoned them because they were innocent, scumbag..
LOL...these People pled guilty you dumb shit.
Meaningless. They were being threatened.
They plead guilty because they were being threatened with facts which showed their guilt.

Who you speaking about? Certainly NOT Papadopolous, Flynn, or Page who were at the center of all this abuse of intel power..

Oh the butt cream will be needed tonight.... :auiqs.jpg:
Do you think those are good pardons?

Flynn, Papadopolous, Page (if he's in there) would all be just and righteous pardons.. They did NOTHING wrong and were spied on, set-up, and entrapped for NOTHING..

Manafort was doing essentially what the Podesta Group was doing in Ukraine. In fact, they competed and cooperated at different times.. The DIFF is that APPARENTLY you can get "a license to collude with foreign states" that Manafort didn't actually have until it's too late..

If you used the same standards for maliciously pursuing political hits, a brief spy inquiry into Podesta group would have turned up doing favors for Russian Oligarchs -- maybe Putin himself.. But THEY have a "license to collude".. Or maybe an intense intel investigation into how DNC/Clinton HIRED RUSSIAN assets thru Fusion GPS to lie about Trump and pass it off as "official Intel doc" would have produced some juicy indictments as well...

How many times has Fusion GPS used foreign assets to influence a US political campaign hey?

Nope. Not at all. You’ve been lied to.

Georgie told the FBI that everything about the professor and the Russian national he later met took place before he became a member of the Trump campaign. See, that wasn’t a mistake, that was a purposeful lie to defuse the idea that these two individuals were interested in the campaign. How could they be trying to make a deal with Trump if Georgie wasn’t even working with the campaign?

But it’s a lie. In fact, the only reason the professor was talking to Georgie is because Georgie was telling him that he was working for the campaign.

It was a deliberate lie to downplay Russian involvement in the campaign. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

You are so full of shit. Nothing that you claim is factual. Not one bit.

No surprise. And we're one day closer to having this embarrassing buffoon get the fuck out of the White House so they can fumigate.

So, all things considered, it's all good.

You voted or a senile pedophile, and you believe Trump is embarrassing?

The leftwing conception of respectable people:
iu

No wonder Jared and Ivanka married. It wasn‘t a marriage as much as a merger of two criminal enterprises.

Trump pardoned them because they were innocent, scumbag..
Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. (Burdick v. US)
The innocent dont need a pardon
Horseshit. In practical terms that's meaningless.

Yes, sometimes the innocent do need a pardon.

Last edited:

Says an asshole who voted for Biden who is obviously senile.

Forum List

Back