Trump grants full pardon to George Papadopoulos and others

What did he do wrong? He made a mistake about when a meeting happened. In the real world it's a error, in the corrupt world of the obummer admin it morphed into a lie.
No. It wasn’t an error. It was a purposeful lie to protect Trump.

No, it wasn't you tard. He forgot which day a meeting took place on. He was off by one, so your chickenshit assholes charged him with a crime to try and get him to lie about Trump.

You fuckers are all alike. Filth. Pure filth
Nope. Not at all. You’ve been lied to.

Georgie told the FBI that everything about the professor and the Russian national he later met took place before he became a member of the Trump campaign. See, that wasn’t a mistake, that was a purposeful lie to defuse the idea that these two individuals were interested in the campaign. How could they be trying to make a deal with Trump if Georgie wasn’t even working with the campaign?

But it’s a lie. In fact, the only reason the professor was talking to Georgie is because Georgie was telling him that he was working for the campaign.

It was a deliberate lie to downplay Russian involvement in the campaign. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.
The professor had no business talking to Popadoplous in the first place since the FBI and the CIA had no business spying on the Trump campaign. If anyone should have been indicted, it should have been Brennan and Comey.

No surprise. And we're one day closer to having this embarrassing buffoon get the fuck out of the White House so they can fumigate.

So, all things considered, it's all good.
Translation:
"I hate Trump, he kicked ass for good, real core Americans and left me behind...and he talked mean."
Your deity lost. Sorry.

No surprise. And we're one day closer to having this embarrassing buffoon get the fuck out of the White House so they can fumigate.

You voted or a senile pedophile, and you believe Trump is embarrassing?

The leftwing conception of respectable people:
iu
Of course he's embarrassing. So are you. I'm embarrassed for you.

You sure do hump my leg a lot. I can make you a defensive pansy without even posting to you.

along with many others..

- President Donald Trump granted a full pardon on Tuesday to George Papadopoulos, a former campaign aide who pleaded guilty as part of the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also pardoned Alex van der Zwaan, 36, the Dutch son-in-law of Russian billionaire German Khan. Van der Zwaan was sentenced to 30 days in prison and fined $20,000 for lying to U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators about contacts with an official in Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Their names were included in a wave of pre-Christmas pardons announced by the White House. Trump granted full pardons to 15 people, including three former Republican lawmakers, and commuted all or part of the sentences of five others.
Papadopoulos, 33, was an adviser to Trump's 2016 campaign. He pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to FBI agents about the timing and significance of his contacts with people who claimed to have ties to top Russian officials.
“The defendant’s crime was serious and caused damage to the government’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” a sentencing recommendation memo from then-U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller had said.
He served 12 days of a 14-day sentence in federal prison, then was placed on a 12-month supervised release.
The White House said Papadopoulos was charged with "a process-related crime, one count of making false statements," as part of the Mueller probe, which Trump had denounced as a witch hunt.
"Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people," the White House said.

FORMER LAWMAKERS

Also receiving pardons were three former Republican lawmakers, including former Representative Chris Collins of New York.

Collins, 70, had been the first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump's candidacy in 2016 and was a strong defender of the president. He won re-election in 2018 but resignd the next year.
"In 2019, Collins pled guilty to the charges of conspiring to commit securities fraud and making false statements to the FBI. Mr. Collins is currently serving his 26-month sentence," the White House said.
Trump also issued a full pardon to former Republican Representative Duncan Hunter of California, 44, who pleaded guilty a year ago to a single count of conspiring to convert campaign funds to personal use, a felony carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison.
Also pardoned was former Republican Representative Steve Stockman of Texas, 64, who was convicted in 2018 of misuse of charitable funds.
The White House said he had served more than two years of his 10-year sentence and would remain subject to a period of supervised release and an order requiring that he pay more
than $1 million in restitution.
Trump also commuted the remaining term of the supervised release of Crystal Munoz, who was convicted of conspiracy to distribute marijuana.
Munoz spent years in a federal prison in Fort Worth, with Alice Johnson, who was granted clemency by Trump in 2018 in a case championed by reality TV star Kim Kardashian West.

I was delighted that the "others" include a former police officer who served ten years in prison because her canine dog bit an undocumented immigrant.

Ten years?

Heck! Many robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers do not serve even one day in jail, let alone ten years in prison.

Thank you, President Trump. You are a truly good man. I join millions of others in wishing you well. Your enemies are coming after you as soon as the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., takes the oath.

even on the margins of the criminal justice system, the stakes are extraordinarily high, and intensely human, and Trump knows that. that's why he doesn't take these decisions lightly, my friends

Trump also pardon this chick. Terrible story of what happened to her because of the filthy ass Libtards.

Donald J Trump was born with a sense of justice imprinted on his soul. that's precisely why he's pardoning all these folks, folks!

iu
Contrary to what you idiots think, we don’t hold those people pictured on some kind of pedastal. We simply don’t care that they exist. We let people be who they want to be and focus on our own lives. Because you drama queens never matured past the 8th grade, you feel the need to bash them. You’re alll such faux libertarians.

iu
Contrary to what you idiots think, we don’t hold those people pictured on some kind of pedastal. We simply don’t care that they exist. We let people be who they want to be and focus on our own lives. Because you drama queens never matured past the 8th grade, you feel the need to bash them. You’re alll such faux libertarians.
These children are at a level of pure frenzy and paranoia most people will never know.

Donald J Trump was born with a sense of justice imprinted on his soul. that's precisely why he's pardoning all these folks, folks!
LOL! I'm pretty sure that he's just doing it to piss off those who defeated him. But some of the pardons are good...silver linings and all.

The only pardon i really object to is the Blackwater operative who used war as an excuse to let loose his inner serial killer. But whatever...he'll write a book too, no doubt!

Translation:
I like the fact that making things up is the only way you can make a point about me.

That tells me I'm nailing it. Of course, I already knew that.

Haha...look, I simply mock your twisted, weird foolishness....and we all know I’m spot on when I do.
I’m not sure of what condition you have but it’s one that is absolutely fascinating...I just hope you’re transparent with your clients considering your fiduciary duty and all.

Translation:
I like the fact that making things up is the only way you can make a point about me.

Haha...look, I simply mock your twisted, weird foolishness....and we all know I’m spot on when I do.
I’m not sure of what condition you have but it’s one that is absolutely fascinating...I just hope you’re transparent with your clients considering your fiduciary duty and all.
Well, whatever helps you with your feelz.

Funny, I never have a need to do that.

What did he do wrong? He made a mistake about when a meeting happened. In the real world it's a error, in the corrupt world of the obummer admin it morphed into a lie.

No, it wasn't you tard. He forgot which day a meeting took place on. He was off by one, so your chickenshit assholes charged him with a crime to try and get him to lie about Trump.

Georgie told the FBI that everything about the professor and the Russian national he later met took place before he became a member of the Trump campaign. See, that wasn’t a mistake, that was a purposeful lie to defuse the idea that these two individuals were interested in the campaign. How could they be trying to make a deal with Trump if Georgie wasn’t even working with the campaign?

But it’s a lie. In fact, the only reason the professor was talking to Georgie is because Georgie was telling him that he was working for the campaign.

It was a deliberate lie to downplay Russian involvement in the campaign. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

You are so full of shit. Nothing that you claim is factual. Not one bit.
You can read his plea agreement yourself. It’s exactly what I said it was.

You, on the other hand, are just repeating the bull shit that they feed you.

Translation:

Hmm, I’m thinking you have the definition of FEELZ wrong...FEELZ is a state of mind for voters, it’s applied when a voter solely votes on warm and fuzzies and not results and productivity....I’ll explain, let’s say a politician had America breaking all records, let’s say that literally everything that actually should matter was measurably better / improved on his watch by any metric....Now let’s say a voter voted against the aforementioned achievements and productivity and for an almost dead 50 year establishment politician with no measurable achievements all because he spoke a little more calculated in a tone that was a little more comforting....Now that would be FEELZ....do you get it?

Translation:

Hmm, I’m thinking you have the definition of FEELZ wrong...FEELZ is a state of mind for voters, it’s applied when a voter solely votes on warm and fuzzies and not results and productivity....I’ll explain, let’s say a politician had America breaking all records, let’s say that literally everything that actually should matter was measurably better / improved on his watch by any metric....Now let’s say a voter voted against the aforementioned achievements and productivity and for an almost dead 50 year establishment politician with no measurable achievements all because he spoke a little more calculated in a tone that was a little more comforting....Now that would be FEELZ....do you get it?
Put on a happy face. You guys screwed up. Too bad.

The professor had no business talking to Popadoplous in the first place since the FBI and the CIA had no business spying on the Trump campaign. If anyone should have been indicted, it should have been Brennan and Comey.
This is nonsense. Georgie was talking to the professor before anyone at the CIA or FBI gave two shits about him.

Forum List

Back