Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congress may not be getting it done, but Trump's on the job every day! :banana:

Do you say that when he golfs even though he said he wouldn't have time to?
Him using golf as a tool to accomplish certain goals is genius!!
Trump is a man who knows how to make things happen. :)

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.

I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!

Trump has on-set early Dementia.

Our beloved Pres, Trump is systematically dismantling the Democrat party on a daily basis.

And there is nothing the loony liberals can do to stop him. ..... :thup: .. :cool:

Stop him?

They are giving him crucial aid in destroying their own party.

By resisting everything Trump does in Congress they are passing up on opportunities to bring home some advantages to their home districts. Instead they think it will make the folks back home happier if the Democrat leadership simply thumbs their noses at Trump and throw spit balls.

They are being stupid and self-destructive.

Last edited:
Barely passing a bill in the House with 20 Republicans voting no with no guarantee to pass in the Senate is not a victory.

Please. He's golfing whether he gets stuff done or not. It's not a tool to accomplish stuff. That's just spin from the White House to cover their tracks.
Did you complain when Barry Hussein was girly golfing :eusa_think:

IMG_2163.JPG

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.

I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!

He clearly doesn't have dementia, and certainly not early onset dementia since he's 70 :cuckoo:

Go Trump!!

He clearly doesn't have dementia, and certainly not early onset dementia since he's 70 :cuckoo:

I made the mistake of making him think I valued his opinion by responding to one of posts earlier in this thread. I apologize.

Last edited:
Barely passing a bill in the House with 20 Republicans voting no with no guarantee to pass in the Senate is not a victory.
Considering the Cock Brothers own just about every Republican, Trump is doing way more than OK.

Prove that he's golfing at Mar-a-Lago.

He goes to other places to golf as well.

Prove it.

Every since the liberal hive queen Hillary was overwhelmingly defeated and shown the door. Democrats are leaderless, powerless, and in complete disarray.

Such a beautiful sight!! ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Go Trump!!

1kzsc7.jpg

Last edited:

Go Trump!!

1kzsc7.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Go Trump!!

Trump hasn't been tested for Dementia although his behaviors CLEARLY show early signs of Dementia-Alzheimer.......its in his FUCKING DNA-GENES. Hell its Hereditary!! Trumps father died from Alzheimer!!!!! Trump is currently taking medicine for his obvious mental decline.
donald_trump2-compressed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back