Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

And USMB Republicans think I make this stuff up.
Until he loses, Trump can do no wrong.

This is like an experiment in the abdication of reason and thought. Some of our posters hitch their wagon to a particular candidate.....and then let that candidate do their thinking for them. Its comic to watch them try to justify, even adopt whatever random idiocy comes pouring out of their favored candidate's mouth.

I mean, attacking the war record of prisoners of war? That's just stupid. Yet now they have to ape it. As they do anything else he says.

The most funny thing about them defending what trump said and them attacking mccain, is that a short 7 years ago they were HUGE mccain supporters in the 2008 election. They all defended him and voted for him.

Now they're attacking him.

Shows they don't bother to learn about those they vote for. As long as they have an R after their name, that's all they care about.

They are so stupid and have absolutely no substance at all.

Of course they are attacking McCain. Many conservatives habitually abdicate their capacity for reason. They merely pick who is going to do their thinking for them. And then mindlessly ape whatever their new 'brain' tells them to think. For those who have selected Trump to do their thinking for them.....they merely ape whatever Trump says.

Including the stupidest shit like his attack on prisoners of war. If a democrat had said that, these same conservatives would absolutely lose their shit. But since Trump said it.....then obediently nod and grin, making sure that glazed look was firmly fixed on their faces.

Take this for what it is: a stunning demonstration of how modern conservatism works. They don't call themselves 'ditto heads' for no reason.

Last edited:
Of the two of us, I can answer such a simple question. Yet it stumps you cold. You won't touch it. You won't think about it. You close your eyes and pretend the world disappears.

Sigh...alas, just because you won't think about an issue doesn't mean the issue magically disappears. And Trump is polling worst against Hillary of any major republican candidate. Why? Because the independents and democrats are included in the polling rather than just republicans.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It really won't matter.
For somebody who claims to want Trump to be the nominee so badly they can taste it, you sure are struggling to convince conservatives not to support him. Do you really think no one can see your desperation? :lol:

I want to see him become the GOP nominee because neither independents nor liberals are going to vote for him in sufficient numbers. I think Trump is the best candidate for the GOP, reflecting their temperament, their values and their message.
Really? So why are you trying to tear him down instead of building him up the way you libs did with McCain?

How could I tear him down? Its not like you or your ilk take into account his electability or if democrats, independants or liberals will vote for him.....despite this group making up the majority of the electorate. For fuck's sake, you won't even discuss the topic, refusing to acknowledge it even exists.

How then can any fact I reveal have the slightest impact on people like you that don't use facts? That's the beauty of the situation. There's nothing your ilk won't ignore, no red flags you won't ignore, no obvious pitfalls that you won't close your eyes to.

So I can point, laugh and egg you on. And all you'll ever hear is the egging you on.
Oh, I guess I'm supposed to thank you for trying to help me see the error of my ways and rebuke Trump. Your concern for the success of the Republican Party is touching, indeed.
:lol:

Of course not. You can't even discuss the topics I'm addressing. You're not allowed to even acknowledge they exist. Consequently you lack the capacity to weigh, measure or even think too hard about the facts I'm discussing. You're perfectly immune to evidence.

Which is why I can advocate you vote for Trump AND point out how utterly unelectable he is, as you'll still try to nominate him. Your brain naturally rejects anything you don't want to see or hear. So you don't even perceive any comment about his unelectability.

So I can have my cake and eat it too. And you'll never hear anything but what you already believe. Which, incidentally, is likely why you like Trump.

Last edited:
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

And USMB Republicans think I make this stuff up.

good

For somebody who claims to want Trump to be the nominee so badly they can taste it, you sure are struggling to convince conservatives not to support him. Do you really think no one can see your desperation? :lol:

I want to see him become the GOP nominee because neither independents nor liberals are going to vote for him in sufficient numbers. I think Trump is the best candidate for the GOP, reflecting their temperament, their values and their message.
Really? So why are you trying to tear him down instead of building him up the way you libs did with McCain?

How could I tear him down? Its not like you or your ilk take into account his electability or if democrats, independants or liberals will vote for him.....despite this group making up the majority of the electorate. For fuck's sake, you won't even discuss the topic, refusing to acknowledge it even exists.

How then can any fact I reveal have the slightest impact on people like you that don't use facts? That's the beauty of the situation. There's nothing your ilk won't ignore, no red flags you won't ignore, no obvious pitfalls that you won't close your eyes to.

So I can point, laugh and egg you on. And all you'll ever hear is the egging you on.
Oh, I guess I'm supposed to thank you for trying to help me see the error of my ways and rebuke Trump. Your concern for the success of the Republican Party is touching, indeed.

Of course not. You can't even discuss the topics I'm addressing. You're not allowed to even acknowledge they exist. Consequently you lack the capacity to weigh, measure or even think too hard about the facts I'm discussing. You're perfectly immune to evidence.

Which is why I can advocate you vote for Trump AND point out how utterly unelectable he is, as you'll still try to nominate him. Your brain naturally rejects anything you don't want to see or hear. So you don't even perceive any comment about his unelectability.

So I can have my cake and eat it too. And you'll never hear anything but what you already believe. Which, incidentally, is likely why you like Trump.
No, I still think Walker will end up with the nomination. I'm just getting a kick out of watching you guys squirm. :lmao:

No, I still think Walker will end up with the nomination. I'm just getting a kick out of watching you guys squirm. :lmao:

Walker has a chance, I suppose. His record in Wisconsin would likely cause him some problems on a national scale. As would his general lack of charisma and limited speaking ability. But he's a political brawler who usually wins (in Wisconsin anyway), has the requisite experience and decent name recognition.

I don't agree on Walker. But he's plausible.

I think Kasich would be a better choice if you wanted a governor. He's got more electability, has a better base of experience, is an excellent speaker and is a very charismatic fellow. Plus, and this is a biggie: he almost certainly brings Ohio, a State the republicans desperately need.

A Kasich-Rubio ticket would give the GOP a strong lock on Ohio and Florida. Walker doesn't necessarily bring Wisconsin.....with his approval ratings barely 40%. And Wisconsin is only 10 electoral votes. Ohio is nearly double that. Florida, nearly triple.

Meaning that Walker has the least chance of the three candidates of bringing his state with him. And his state is the least important of the States that these candidates could respectively bring.

Who cares if Trumps goes all the way or not...He's DIRECTING the conversation to all the HRD QUESTIONS the DemocRATS and RINO'S DON'T want to talk about... Where's the Hildebeast, Slimeball Sanders, or most of the other Republican candidates?... Easy answer is that Trump has sucked all the air out of everyone else's campaign... BTW, who was the NEXT Republican contender that announced today.... I think it was some failed governor from the Midwest, but not certain, as there is NO COVERAGE, it's simply TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP all day and night....The Donald must be LOVING THIS, his BRASHNESS and ARROGANCE are feeding on it... he'll continue to grow, he's an EXPERT on PR and staying out in front of the weak competition!
Hillary cannot beat Trump i debate and that SCARES democrats but it gets WORSE. On Trumps list of politicians BOUGHT by him is the name HILLARY CLINTON. And he has the check stub to prove it.

All trump does is call people names and the only reason anyone ever cared was because he was rich. Hillary will destroy trump both in a debate and at the polls.

Who cares if Trumps goes all the way or not...He's DIRECTING the conversation to all the HRD QUESTIONS the DemocRATS and RINO'S DON'T want to talk about... Where's the Hildebeast, Slimeball Sanders, or most of the other Republican candidates?... Easy answer is that Trump has sucked all the air out of everyone else's campaign... BTW, who was the NEXT Republican contender that announced today.... I think it was some failed governor from the Midwest, but not certain, as there is NO COVERAGE, it's simply TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP all day and night....The Donald must be LOVING THIS, his BRASHNESS and ARROGANCE are feeding on it... he'll continue to grow, he's an EXPERT on PR and staying out in front of the weak competition!
Hillary cannot beat Trump i debate and that SCARES democrats but it gets WORSE. On Trumps list of politicians BOUGHT by him is the name HILLARY CLINTON. And he has the check stub to prove it.

All trump does is call people names and the only reason anyone ever cared was because he was rich. Hillary will destroy trump both in a debate and at the polls.
Are you an idiot or a crack head? Hillary could not beat Obama and that moron needs a telepromter.

The GOP debates are going to be quite the show! Can't wait for the Donald and Christie and now Lindsey to go at it......:badgrin:
I'm already enjoying the show, watching you liberals shit yourselves over the possibility of Hillary having to debate Trump who will hand her her big fat ass.

Yeah...the only thing that would worry me about Trump is if I had to pay his hairspray bill. But you guys should nominate him...by all means.

PS:

This is exactly what you dumbasses said about every other candidate.
Exactly which candidates are you talking about? And don't forget to include links to quotes.

Trump Has You Democrats Running Scared And YOU Should BE Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Walker has a chance, I suppose. His record in Wisconsin would likely cause him some problems on a national scale. As would his general lack of charisma and limited speaking ability. But he's a political brawler who usually wins (in Wisconsin anyway), has the requisite experience and decent name recognition.

I think Kasich would be a better choice if you wanted a governor. He's got more electability, has a better base of experience, is an excellent speaker and is a very charismatic fellow. Plus, and this is a biggie: he almost certainly brings Ohio, a State the republicans desperately need.

A Kasich-Rubio ticket would give the GOP a strong lock on Ohio and Florida. Walker doesn't necessarily bring Wisconsin.....with his approval ratings barely 40%. And Wisconsin is only 10 electoral votes. Ohio is nearly double that. Florida, nearly triple.

Meaning that Walker has the least chance of the three candidates of bringing his state with him. And his state is the least important of the States that these candidates could respectively bring.
Well naturally I disagree but not with everything. I've seen Walker interviewed and found him to be direct, articulate, and even tempered. Kasich, on the other hand seems (at least to me) kind of unkempt. Also, he's too nice, I don't see him roughing up Kankles in a debate. He would be too much of a gentleman and let her get away with too much. He's borderline rino, maybe already there. Trump seems to have knocked Bush out of the box, he's behind Walker now, who is in 2nd place. I think Trump is peaking too soon and Walker will move into 1st place and stay there. Hopefully Bush drops out soon.

The GOP debates are going to be quite the show! Can't wait for the Donald and Christie and now Lindsey to go at it......:badgrin:
I'm already enjoying the show, watching you liberals shit yourselves over the possibility of Hillary having to debate Trump who will hand her her big fat ass.

Yeah...the only thing that would worry me about Trump is if I had to pay his hairspray bill. But you guys should nominate him...by all means.

PS:

Exactly which candidates are you talking about? And don't forget to include links to quotes.

Trump Has You Democrats Running Scared And YOU Should BE Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I don't think you're afraid of Huckabee, Graham, Kasich, Fiorina, Carson, or Bush.

Well naturally I disagree but not with everything. I've seen Walker interviewed and found him to be direct, articulate, and even tempered. Kasich, on the other hand seems (at least to me) kind of unkempt. Also, he's too nice, I don't see him roughing up Kankles in a debate. He would be too much of a gentleman and let her get away with too much. He's borderline rino, maybe already there. Trump seems to have knocked Bush out of the box, he's behind Walker now, who is in 2nd place. I think Trump is peaking too soon and Walker will move into 1st place and stay there. Hopefully Bush drops out soon.
How about Webb VS Hillary? Any idea how he would hold up?

PS:

I don't think you're afraid of Huckabee, Graham, Kasich, Fiorina, Carson, or Bush.

Nobody in the GOP field worries me. I'm more worried about a Hillary implosion

PS:

Nobody in the TOP field worries me. I'm more worried about a Hillary implosion
She keeps pissing off the press and your worry will be fact.

PS:

Nobody in the TOP field worries me. I'm more worried about a Hillary implosion
She keeps pissing off the press and your worry will be fact.

Hilarious

I don't know. I haven't seen enough of Webb. I think Bernie would do ok though, don't you?

Well naturally I disagree but not with everything. I've seen Walker interviewed and found him to be direct, articulate, and even tempered.

I've watched quite a few of Walker's speeches. He's uninspiring. Public speaking isn't everything, but in a media age, its a lot. Obama's initial election probably had a fair amount to do with the fact that he's just really good at public speaking.

A talent Walker doesn't share. But I agree, he's direct and articulate.

Kasich, on the other hand seems (at least to me) kind of unkempt. Also, he's too nice, I don't see him roughing up Kankles in a debate. He would be too much of a gentleman and let her get away with too much.

I don't know how Kasich will play in a debate. He interviews very well and gives great speeches. He looks the role. That's one thing I'll give the republicans: their nominees look like Presidents. I mean Romney looked like he'd be built from spare parts to vat grown be a President. GW (until he spoke) definitely looked presidential. McCain....not so much.

Kasich, definitely.

He's borderline rino, maybe already there. Trump seems to have knocked Bush out of the box, he's behind Walker now, who is in 2nd place. I think Trump is peaking too soon and Walker will move into 1st place and stay there. Hopefully Bush drops out soon.

Trump is a distraction, ultimately. I don't think he'll stay in the race beyond financial disclosures. Or perhaps, until. Walker and Bush are neck and neck in the most recent polls, with the RCP average giving Jeb the lead. I still think Jeb is the most likely nominee.

PS:

You should be.

Without Hillary, you have no one.

I don't know. I haven't seen enough of Webb. I think Bernie would do ok though, don't you?
I think Sanders is going to do REAL well. In Sanders democrats have a socialist but NOT a proven liar. That's going to matter more when it gets closer.

I will have to read up on Webb. He is everything Democrats hate though. Democrats would NEVER vote for a...
1, Nam vet
2, Decorated military
3, Marine

It's like everything they hate all in one. Good man way WRONG party.

Well naturally I disagree but not with everything. I've seen Walker interviewed and found him to be direct, articulate, and even tempered.

I've watched quite a few of Walker's speeches. He's uninspiring. Public speaking isn't everything, but in a media age, its a lot. Obama's initial election probably had a fair amount to do with the fact that he's just really good at public speaking.

A talent Walker doesn't share. But I agree, he's direct and articulate.

Kasich, on the other hand seems (at least to me) kind of unkempt. Also, he's too nice, I don't see him roughing up Kankles in a debate. He would be too much of a gentleman and let her get away with too much.

I don't know how Kasich will play in a debate. He interviews very well and gives great speeches. He looks the role. That's one thing I'll give the republicans: their nominees look like Presidents. I mean Romney looked like he'd be built from spare parts to vat grown be a President. GW (until he spoke) definitely looked presidential. McCain....not so much.

Kasich, definitely.

He's borderline rino, maybe already there. Trump seems to have knocked Bush out of the box, he's behind Walker now, who is in 2nd place. I think Trump is peaking too soon and Walker will move into 1st place and stay there. Hopefully Bush drops out soon.

Trump is a distraction, ultimately. I don't think he'll stay in the race beyond financial disclosures. Or perhaps, until. Walker and Bush are neck and neck in the most recent polls, with the RCP average giving Jeb the lead. I still think Jeb is the most likely nominee.
"financial disclosures"...This is Trump okay? You think it will shame him to show how rich he is? Really?

I think Sanders is going to do REAL well. In Sanders democrats have a socialist but NOT a proven liar. That's going to matter more when it gets closer.

I will have to read up on Webb. He is everything Democrats hate though. Democrats would NEVER vote for a...
1, Nam vet
2, Decorated military
3, Marine

It's like everything they hate all in one. Good man way WRONG party.

John Glenn only won 6 terms or so. Idiot.

PS:

You should be.

Without Hillary, you have no one.

An uncontrollable carrem into the truth

Forum List

Back