Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

When's someone gonna out Lindsey Graham for a being a gay fraud? Ya gotta love Trump. Kickin the shit out of corrupt phony Republicans like McCain and Graham. He keeps it up, he'll have my full support.
Imagine the comments if Graham and Hillary got the nominations. I can see it now...Fag vs Lesbian.

Graham can't get that far. Most in his own Party know he's a closeted gay fraud. His whole life, especially his Politics, is a lie. If he came out and admitted he's lied all these years, he would actually gain some respect. But he won't. He'll just continue to live the lie.
He'll probably be one of the first ones to drop out.

He's in a tough spot. He's made his fortune off playing a 'Conservative Republican.' So he can't come out of the closet. His Republican career would likely be over. His gravy train would derail.

If he wants to be an honest respected man, he should just come out and deal with whatever comes to him. Yes, his political career would likely be over, but he would move on and do other things in life. He would live an honest life.

When's someone gonna out Lindsey Graham for a being a gay fraud? Ya gotta love Trump. Kickin the shit out of corrupt phony Republicans like McCain and Graham. He keeps it up, he'll have my full support.
Imagine the comments if Graham and Hillary got the nominations. I can see it now...Fag vs Lesbian.

Graham can't get that far. Most in his own Party know he's a closeted gay fraud. His whole life, especially his Politics, is a lie. If he came out and admitted he's lied all these years, he would actually gain some respect. But he won't. He'll just continue to live the lie.

He's in a tough spot. He's made his fortune off playing a 'Conservative Republican.' So he can't come out of the closet. His Republican career would likely be over. His gravy train would derail.

If he wants to be an honest respected man, he should just come out and deal with whatever comes to him. Yes, his political career would likely be over, but he would move on and do other things in life. He would live an honest life.
He's not a conservative.

The important question is:

Why would Trump be carrying around Lindsey Graham's phone number scrawled on a piece of paper for years?

I'm thinking

Booty Call.

He's not a conservative.

Oh, i know that. But he has tried to play that role.

He's not a conservative.

Don't they all? They do it because conservatives get elected, which is why we need to reject the rinos and call them out as liberals and sellouts.

He's not a conservative.

Don't they all? They do it because conservatives get elected, which is why we need to reject the rinos and call them out as liberals and sellouts.

I think Trump is doing that. Good for him. Right On!

He's not a conservative.

Today's political environment needs people like Trump. Whether you like his personality or not, he's forcing issues to be discussed that other candidates are too afraid to address and that's a good thing.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

And USMB Republicans think I make this stuff up.
Until he loses, Trump can do no wrong.

This is like an experiment in the abdication of reason and thought. Some of our posters hitch their wagon to a particular candidate.....and then let that candidate do their thinking for them. Its comic to watch them try to justify, even adopt whatever random idiocy comes pouring out of their favored candidate's mouth.

I mean, attacking the war record of prisoners of war? That's just stupid. Yet now they have to ape it. As they do anything else he says.

The most funny thing about them defending what trump said and them attacking mccain, is that a short 7 years ago they were HUGE mccain supporters in the 2008 election. They all defended him and voted for him.

Now they're attacking him.

Shows they don't bother to learn about those they vote for. As long as they have an R after their name, that's all they care about.

They are so stupid and have absolutely no substance at all.

Of course they are attacking McCain. Many conservatives habitually abdicate their capacity for reason. They merely pick who is going to do their thinking for them. And then mindlessly ape whatever their new 'brain' tells them to think. For those who have selected Trump to do their thinking for them.....they merely ape whatever Trump says.

Including the stupidest shit like his attack on prisoners of war. If a democrat had said that, these same conservatives would absolutely lose their shit. But since Trump said it.....then obediently nod and grin, making sure that glazed look was firmly fixed on their faces.

Take this for what it is: a stunning demonstration of how modern conservatism works. They don't call themselves 'ditto heads' for no reason.
They merely pick who is going to do their thinking for them.
that sounds like members of the GOP and the DNC....

Why do you care about Lindsey Graham so much? He's a white guy. And from the south.
Usually these tolerant liberals are posting photoshopped pictures of Graham in a dress and calling him "fag".
I can't imagine why they make fun of Miss Graham.
Did you know that Miss McConnell was only in the military for 10 days and was discharged for being mentally unfit? Hmmm, what do you thing that means. Let me "fondle" it over.

He's not a conservative.

Today's political environment needs people like Trump. Whether you like his personality or not, he's forcing issues to be discussed that other candidates are too afraid to address and that's a good thing.
Rick Perry calls Trump a cancer and yet, they have exactly the same positions on everything that I know of.

dean if you cant back up what you said about me.....im just going to have to think that what is said about you just might be true....you are a fucking liar....

dean if you cant back up what you said about me.....im just going to have to think that what is said about you just might be true....you are a fucking liar....
What was it I said about you?
Sorry,
You aren't important enough to remember.

Well, whatever it was, I'm sure it was true.

Who cares if Trumps goes all the way or not...He's DIRECTING the conversation to all the HRD QUESTIONS the DemocRATS and RINO'S DON'T want to talk about... Where's the Hildebeast, Slimeball Sanders, or most of the other Republican candidates?... Easy answer is that Trump has sucked all the air out of everyone else's campaign... BTW, who was the NEXT Republican contender that announced today.... I think it was some failed governor from the Midwest, but not certain, as there is NO COVERAGE, it's simply TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP all day and night....The Donald must be LOVING THIS, his BRASHNESS and ARROGANCE are feeding on it... he'll continue to grow, he's an EXPERT on PR and staying out in front of the weak competition!
Hillary cannot beat Trump i debate and that SCARES democrats but it gets WORSE. On Trumps list of politicians BOUGHT by him is the name HILLARY CLINTON. And he has the check stub to prove it.

All trump does is call people names and the only reason anyone ever cared was because he was rich. Hillary will destroy trump both in a debate and at the polls.
Are you an idiot or a crack head? Hillary could not beat Obama and that moron needs a telepromter.

Oh ye of little mind.

I don't think I'm telling most people (even you should know this) that the democrats rely on a coalition of labor, minorities, and well-educated voters to win elections. When one of the legs of the stool is missing, it makes it hard to win if not impossible. Hillary ran into a buzz saw in Obama (as did McCain). If Trump survives and makes it to the general election, all three legs will be firmly in place for Hillary since Trump has alienated everyone except the guy who grooms his toupees. As for the debates, there is no doubt Trump will have the most memorable lines from the contests but it's not a matter of memorization, it's a matter of sewing up your base. Trump has no base which is why I certainly hope you guys stay stuck on crazy and nominate that fool.

Who cares if Trumps goes all the way or not...He's DIRECTING the conversation to all the HRD QUESTIONS the DemocRATS and RINO'S DON'T want to talk about... Where's the Hildebeast, Slimeball Sanders, or most of the other Republican candidates?... Easy answer is that Trump has sucked all the air out of everyone else's campaign... BTW, who was the NEXT Republican contender that announced today.... I think it was some failed governor from the Midwest, but not certain, as there is NO COVERAGE, it's simply TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP all day and night....The Donald must be LOVING THIS, his BRASHNESS and ARROGANCE are feeding on it... he'll continue to grow, he's an EXPERT on PR and staying out in front of the weak competition!
Hillary cannot beat Trump i debate and that SCARES democrats but it gets WORSE. On Trumps list of politicians BOUGHT by him is the name HILLARY CLINTON. And he has the check stub to prove it.

All trump does is call people names and the only reason anyone ever cared was because he was rich. Hillary will destroy trump both in a debate and at the polls.
Are you an idiot or a crack head? Hillary could not beat Obama and that moron needs a telepromter.

Oh ye of little mind.

I don't think I'm telling most people (even you should know this) that the democrats rely on a coalition of labor, minorities, and well-educated voters to win elections. When one of the legs of the stool is missing, it makes it hard to win if not impossible. Hillary ran into a buzz saw in Obama (as did McCain). If Trump survives and makes it to the general election, all three legs will be firmly in place for Hillary since Trump has alienated everyone except the guy who grooms his toupees. As for the debates, there is no doubt Trump will have the most memorable lines from the contests but it's not a matter of memorization, it's a matter of sewing up your base. Trump has no base which is why I certainly hope you guys stay stuck on crazy and nominate that fool.
You Don’t Like Me, You Really Don’t Like Me! [Hillary's weakness shows in CO, IA, and VA]
‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎33‎:‎49‎ ‎AM
Pajamas Media ^ | 07/22/2015 | Stephen Green
Unlikable, untrustworthy, unconcerned.(AP photo) Hillary Clinton’s favorability ratings are underwater in three swing states President Obama won handily: A Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found that Clinton has strikingly negative favorability ratings among voters in Virginia, Iowa and Colorado, especially compared with where she stood in the spring.The numbers come at a time when Clinton has a massive fundraising lead, relatively weak competition for the Democratic nomination and more federal government experience than other candidates. Even with these advantages, the poll shows Clinton may be vulnerable in states that by all accounts will have an outsize say in who...

The Donald.... What a showman, keeping the people interested, and LAUGHING at the stupidity of others! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl:

'I did it for fun': Donald Trump on giving out rival Lindsey Graham's phone number!

The Business Insider ^ | 7/22 |
Real-estate developer Donald Trump said Wednesday that he had no regrets about announcing the personal cell-phone number of a rival presidential candidate, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), at a rally. "I did it for fun, and everybody had a good time," Trump said in a "Fox & Friends" interview. Trump raised eyebrows Tuesday when, in the middle of a speech in Graham's home state, he mocked the senator for once reaching out to him for help. "He called me four years ago, ... I didn't even know who he was," Trump declared, holding up a piece of paper with Graham's...

What was it I said about you?
Sorry,
You aren't important enough to remember.

Well, whatever it was, I'm sure it was true.
just as i thought....all talk,cant back up shit....you must be a little squirrelly fuck in person...im sure you got your ass kicked weekly in High School...[URL='http://www.sherv.net/head.punch-emoticon-551.html']....no doubt by a righty too...you are a pussy dean...[/URL]

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Lindsay Graham is scum. Good for Trump.
Any examples? Try to keep a record. When you find one, promise me you'll let me know.

90% of your posts, pick one.
90% and you couldn't pick a single one? How does that make you look? Think about it.

I told you you stupid shit. 90% of your posts, pick one. What the fuck is the matter? Can't read?
Because you couldn't? And you call me stupid? What does that make you? Brain damaged? Assuming you ever had a working model.

Yeah I was right, you can't read.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Lol it really doesn't matter how childish this ass clown acts you people will always defend him.

If you weren't a worthless partisan hack you'd know better. I never used to defend him, and I still don't. I DO applaud the way he makes you liberals piss in your panties every day.

-----------

Lol it really doesn't matter how childish this ass clown acts you people will always defend him.

If you weren't a worthless partisan hack you'd know better. I never used to defend him, and I still don't. I DO applaud the way he makes you liberals piss in your panties every day.
Oh please if Obama had done this to Graham you would not stop bitching about it and you know it.

Forum List

Back