Trump Gets Standing Ovation And Let's Go Brandon Chants At UFC 287 As His Support SURGES!

Could Trump's rise in populaarity have something to do with Biden's war with Russia turning sour?

Latest word is that it's now a cakewalk all the way to Kiev and beyond.

You need to quit getting your information from Putin. You are a treasonous traitor.

Miami loves Freedom.

Cubans and Venezuelans know communists.

Desantis took Miami RED!

The Commie Dems cant fool those who have lived under communism.

Cubans and Venezuelans are thugs. They need to be deported. They are right wing Nazis.

No Bud faggot piss in that arena!

It's still amazing to think that stuttering fuck got 81M votes.... hmm?

Especially considering there were only 59M registered voters left after Pres Trump got 74M....

It's almost like they stole the election to keep from being exposed for raping children.... things that make you go "hmm"....

View attachment 774980

You are using false information.

You need to quit getting your information from Putin. You are a treasonous traitor.
I get my information from all sources, and then I'm capable of processing it in my head. It's always better to be fully informed.
Even if I was an American that wouldn't make me a traitor.

That represents the distortions inherent in the republic form of democracy. If we had a direct democracy, the GOP would have to broaden their appeal or forever be a minority party. The GOP has not had a majority of voters for President for decades.
So now you are shouting your speculation from the rooftops. If what you say was true, the balance of power would reflect it. As I recall until the blood letting in 2022, the balance of the house was overwhelmingly blue--seems you are out of touch--as was the house until the election.

So now you are shouting your speculation from the rooftops.
I'm not sure what speculation you refer to. My numbers are accurate.

If what you say was true, the balance of power would reflect it. As I recall until the blood letting in 2022, the balance of the house was overwhelmingly blue--seems you are out of touch--as was the house until the election.
The balance reflects gerrymandering and the disproportionate representation built into the Constitution. In 2019, the Supreme Court ruled in Rucho v. Common Cause that federal courts no longer had a role to play in partisan-gerrymandering cases so the situation will only get worse. You may think the Right has issues with how the country is run but I assure you, the Left does too.

Thanks to gerrymandering, Congress’ lower chamber is a distorted representation of the American people

I'm not sure what speculation you refer to.
Your post #107
If we had a direct democracy, the GOP would have to broaden their appeal or forever be a minority party.
You do understand what speculation is, do you not?
The balance reflects gerrymandering and the disproportionate representation built into the Constitution.
In your very partisan opinion. My advice to you is "If you don't like living in our "Constitutional Republic" please feel free to leave. We are not forcing you to stay. The constitution is our founding document and has served us well over the years. When it hasn't, we have amended it. Go whine in some other country and see what happens to you.

Your post #107
If we had a direct democracy, the GOP would have to broaden their appeal or forever be a minority party.
You do understand what speculation is, do you not?
spec·u·la·tion
noun
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
"there has been widespread speculation that he plans to quit"

Not speculation, fact, backed up by hard numbers.

In your very partisan opinion. My advice to you is "If you don't like living in our "Constitutional Republic" please feel free to leave. We are not forcing you to stay. The constitution is our founding document and has served us well over the years. When it hasn't, we have amended it. Go whine in some other country and see what happens to you.
I'd rather change my country into something more to my liking. If you have a problem with that it is you who should leave.

spec·u·la·tion
noun
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
"there has been widespread speculation that he plans to quit"

Not speculation, fact, backed up by hard numbers.

I'd rather change my country into something more to my liking. If you have a problem with that it is you who should leave.
I am satisfied with my country. Sucks to be you.

Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

Happy Easter my friends. God bless

LOL!!! You loons are really delusional.

IF I had a billion dollars I'd be rich
Subjective. To Bill Gates, nope you wouldn't be. Next. BTW, you don't have a billion dollars so, yeah that is SPECULATION.
I want my country to survive. Most countries don't.
Have you been drinking? ^^^^ This is disingenuous, your posts show otherwise. If you wanted our country to survive, you would not be advocating for the overturning of our founding doc.

If you wanted our country to survive, you would not be advocating for the overturning of our founding doc.
There is an old expression, probably a similar one in every culture, the tree that doesn't bend will break. If the Constitution can't evolve, it too will break and there is plenty of dissatisfaction with it on the Left. I personally dislike being ruled by a minority of the country. Respecting the rights of the minority is good, being ruled by them is not. That is how revolutions are fueled and I prefer evolution.

Forum List

Back