Trump Gets Standing Ovation And Let's Go Brandon Chants At UFC 287 As His Support SURGES!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

Happy Easter my friends. God bless

Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

The newest deity of christianity

Enjoy

Have an event that empties out every trailer park for 300 miles , and you'll have that.

Enjoy

RUMP RUMP RUMP!

Enjoy

It didn't sound like the whole arena was applauding the big fat grifter. BTW, I have excellent hearing.

Have an event that empties out every trailer park for 300 miles , and you'll have that.
Jealous retard. You can't even afford to take some hoe to Applebees.

The upcoming UFC 287: Pereira vs. Adesanya event is scheduled to take place on April 8th, 2023 at 7:15pm and there 1990 tickets currently available on TicketSmarter. Kaseya Center at 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL will host the event with ticket prices in the range of $201.00 to $7364.00.

picture.png

Whoever drinks their blood or eats their flesh shall have eternal grievance, Amen

Jealous retard. You can't even afford to take some hoe to Applebees.
Oh my, the hillbillies get mad, when you call out their uncle cousins.

Lighten up, Cletus. About half the arena was booing, and half was slobbing the orange knob. Just what we expect in Florida.

Could Trump's rise in populaarity have something to do with Biden's war with Russia turning sour?

Latest word is that it's now a cakewalk all the way to Kiev and beyond.

Forum List

Back