Trump Gets Smacked Down Again on DACA

Oh the EC is broken when it doesn't suit you....and Russia is so over...a never was. ..sit down clown
The EC has failed for 2 of the last 3 Presidencies. So yes, it's broken. And only retards who would still vote for Trump if he murdered somebody on 5th Avenue are claiming Russia didn't do anything.
The EC has not failed at all. It did exactly what it and the Senate were intended to do; provide the rights of states and check the power of urban elites and their urban flunkies.

Read the history of your own country.
Yeah the North would outnumber the South because the South's slaves weren't allowed to vote, so James Madison argued to reject a direct election system. And then the broken EC was born. What a system!
You should have objected before the election, but we were so sure the Beast would win, eh? Now it's just whining borne of butthurt.
I did. I've objected ever since the broken EC gave us what used to be the worst President of my lifetime in Dubya.

W Bush was a disaster, including how so many illegals flooded in under his watch.

Oh the EC is broken when it doesn't suit you....and Russia is so over...a never was. ..sit down clown
The EC has failed for 2 of the last 3 Presidencies. So yes, it's broken. And only retards who would still vote for Trump if he murdered somebody on 5th Avenue are claiming Russia didn't do anything.
The EC has not failed at all. It did exactly what it and the Senate were intended to do; provide the rights of states and check the power of urban elites and their urban flunkies.

Yeah the North would outnumber the South because the South's slaves weren't allowed to vote, so James Madison argued to reject a direct election system. And then the broken EC was born. What a system!
You should have objected before the election, but we were so sure the Beast would win, eh? Now it's just whining borne of butthurt.
I did. I've objected ever since the broken EC gave us what used to be the worst President of my lifetime in Dubya.
Not to mention the Supreme Court the first go around...

The DACA's around here, (Brewster) tend to hang out on the streets all day, making the place look like garbage. (Even though it's supposed to be against the law for loitering, they appease them, and therefor it's "Cool".
Have you asked them if they applied for protection under DACA? I bet you haven't and won't.

There's tons of Guatemalans in Brewster, New York that weren't there 25 years ago when the town had just about no Guatemalans.

Yes, absolutely the ones who hang out on the streets must include some DACA Guatemalans.

Is it that hard for you to believe people oppose other people being banished from the only home they've ever known?
So you sympathize more with the DACAs, than you do with Americans enduring the Harms of immigration listed in Post # 2, right ?
I sympathize with dreamers because they are innocent and terrified of losing the only home they've ever known. I sympathize with Americans, as with Dreamers, if they are good, well-meaning people. I can't say that about the writer of Post #2. Oh wait, was that you?
So you see those who disagree as evil huh? Typical libtard.

So what did you do about it. Start threads on USMB? Refuse to take a shower until it was changed? FFS, you and your affirmative action president and beast had 16 years. Sorry, it's just whining. Now go take a shower.

The DACA's around here, (Brewster) tend to hang out on the streets all day, making the place look like garbage. (Even though it's supposed to be against the law for loitering, they appease them, and therefor it's "Cool".
Have you asked them if they applied for protection under DACA? I bet you haven't and won't.

There's tons of Guatemalans in Brewster, New York that weren't there 25 years ago when the town had just about no Guatemalans.

Yes, absolutely the ones who hang out on the streets must include some DACA Guatemalans.
But you don't know. Of course. :rolleyes:

If we are a Christian nation then surely these people can stay, they are already here...
Libtards hate Christians, they sue them every chance they get, make them remove their crosses, ban the Bible and now EWE want to spout that we are a Christian nation? Next EWE WILL TELL US WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS1

Is it that hard for you to believe people oppose other people being banished from the only home they've ever known?
So you sympathize more with the DACAs, than you do with Americans enduring the Harms of immigration listed in Post # 2, right ?
I sympathize with dreamers because they are innocent and terrified of losing the only home they've ever known. I sympathize with Americans, as with Dreamers, if they are good, well-meaning people. I can't say that about the writer of Post #2. Oh wait, was that you?
People who want to wrench innocents away from their homes, to send them to their deaths in a foreign country they've never known; THAT is evil.

If we are a Christian nation then surely these people can stay, they are already here...
Libtards hate Christians, they sue them every chance they get, make them remove their crosses, ban the Bible and now EWE want to spout that we are a Christian nation? Next EWE WILL TELL US WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS1
You go ahead and live that lie, seems you need it....Magnaminty is what Jesus would do...

But you don't know. Of course. :rolleyes:

There's lots of different aged Guatemalans hanging out in Brewster, NY, not a lot of diversity, shapes, and sizes though.

Most Squatemalans , are short, and stout...

But, absolutely in a culture that hangs out on the streets daily, and with this culture which includes some DACA peoples.
How exactly could there be no DACA's hanging out?

People who want to wrench innocents away from their homes, to send them to their deaths in a foreign country they've never known; THAT is evil.
So Mexicans will kill those we send home? Really?

So what did you do about it. Start threads on USMB? Refuse to take a shower until it was changed? FFS, you and your affirmative action president and beast had 16 years. Sorry, it's just whining. Now go take a shower.
Actually a lot was done. Repealing the EC is difficult, but an interstate compact between states that total 270 or more electoral votes is being pursued so their votes will all go to whatever candidate wins the popular vote, regardless of how the states voted. They're up to 165 electoral votes. 105 more and it goes into place. I'm hoping the Trump crisis pushes us closer towards that goal.

National Popular Vote

Actually a lot was done. Repealing the EC is difficult, but an interstate compact between states that total 270 or more electoral votes is being pursued so their votes will all go to whatever candidate wins the popular vote, regardless of how the states voted. They're up to 165 electoral votes. 105 more and it goes into place. I'm hoping the Trump crisis pushes us closer towards that goal.

National Popular Vote
Thanks for the heads up info on that. We'll be sure to do everything we can to defeat it.

Criminals have killed many of them, yes. Like Constantino Morales, who fled to the U.S. when drug cartels threatened to murder him. He'd been a cop fighting against them, doing what was right. He was denied asylum and murdered by the cartel less than a month later. They tried to send his family to their deaths too, but I don't have an update on them.

Criminals have killed many of them, yes. Like Constantino Morales, who fled to the U.S. when drug cartels threatened to murder him. He'd been a cop fighting against them, doing what was right. He was denied asylum and murdered by the cartel less than a month later. They tried to send his family to their deaths too, but I don't have an update on them.

So, you can name Constantino Morales, wow that's "Many"??????

So should America take in every foreigner who is threatened with death ? Billions are threatened with death from disease alone, in Africa and Asia.

This made my day. The third Federal Court to rule against the Trump Administration on DACA. And it was done so poetically

Another Federal Judge Rules Against Trump's Order To Cancel DACA | HuffPost
So THIS makes your day ? >>>

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (Ex. ISIS tucked in with "Syrian refugees")
Sounds like you Picked up a disease lately?
Or can't you remember the last time you had sex?
Guess you would deport the Muslim inventor of your iPhone?

Forum List

Back