Trump gets slammed, but where’s the outrage over what was just said about CHRISTIANS?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This goes along with the article I recently posted, Regurgitating the Apple. If you have not read it you should. But can anyone imagine if the following were said about Islam? Does everyone realize they can't be forced to believe in any God/god and they can't be forced to pray?

Trump gets slammed, but where’s the outrage over what was just said about CHRISTIANS?

It’s a disgrace,’ said Mr Weinstein, who graduated from the Academy in 1977. ‘It’s a putrid example of fundamentalist Christian supremacy, triumphalism and exceptionalism and it has to stop. ‘Those individuals that are dressed in the Air Force uniform; that’s their uniform of the day. They’re members of the military and they are under different rules that the civilian counterparts they’re playing on the field.”

So this Weinstein fellow is the top candidate for the Democratic bid for the Presidency? Has he called for us to stop allowing Christian immigrants and to close all churches?

So this Weinstein fellow is the top candidate for the Democratic bid for the Presidency? Has he called for us to stop allowing Christian immigrants and to close all churches?

there has been virtually NO Christians migration of refugees allowed by this Administration.

No room in America for Christian refugees

That didn't answer my question. You're trying to make a comparison. It failed.

I guess you don't understand why Trump says what he says, at least in my opinion. I seriously doubt he thinks we are going to close Mosques. But what his rhetoric does is gets us to focus on the issues. Much better, in my opinion, then Obama's Kumbya foreign policy and blame the white guy domestic policy. Maybe it also has to do with saying what he thinks some people want to hear, but what politician doesn't?

I missed it. To what do you object? your citation refers to public praying in a manner specific to a SPECIFIC RELIGION-----by military personnel which---according
to testimony by some members of the military has been COERCED upon them

I missed it. To what do you object? your citation refers to public praying in a manner specific to a SPECIFIC RELIGION-----by military personnel which---according

You will have to try your response in English. I can't decipher whatever that is you just posted.

You will have to try your response in English. I can't decipher whatever that is you just posted.

my post is clear. Your reading comprehension is defective. I will help.

"I missed it. To what do you object" Means I do not understand the objection of the poster to the fact that SOMEONE else objects to public prayer by military personnel IN UNIFORM in a manner which conforms only to a specific religion. Such an action suggests establishment by the military of a given religion.

my post goes on to note that some members of the military have stated that
they have been or felt they were being COERCED to join prayer activity in
a manner not conforming to their religious beliefs-----or lack thereof.

"I missed it. To what do you object" Means I do not understand the objection of the poster to the fact that SOMEONE else objects to public prayer by military personnel IN UNIFORM in a manner which conforms only to a specific religion. Such an action suggests establishment by the military of a given religion.

None of that has anything to do with what I was responding to. English is not your first language I am guessing, yes?

The OP was trying to collate Trump's ridiculous statements (Trump is running for President and is currently the GOP's top candidate) with some random guy who is trying to make the military more secular. I was asking how they were in any way related.

OP, please post proof that all Christians, including citizens of the US, are to be barred from entering the US.

PS - Why do the damn christians always have to make everything about them and their imagined persecution? Remember, these are the same idiots who think a red and green coffee cup is some sort of War Against Christmas.

None of that has anything to do with what I was responding to. English is not your first language I am guessing, yes?

The OP was trying to collate Trump's ridiculous statements (Trump is running for President and is currently the GOP's top candidate) with some random guy who is trying to make the military more secular. I was asking how they were in any way related.

The OP presented the objection by the OBJECTOR as some kind of ATTACK
on Christianity. Not only is English my first language, I was DRAFTED into the
position of tutor of freshman college kids who could not manage to write well enough to satisfy the very exacting standards of the University I attended. I was
also a freshman at that time. The person who objected to the group kneeling in
prayer by a sport military sport team before 'the game'------noted that the prayer
form is related to Christianity and, therefore, promoted christianity

position of tutor of freshman college kids who could not manage to write well enough to satisfy the very exacting standards of the University I attended. I was
prayer by a sport military sport team before 'the game'------noted that the prayer

Again, that has nothing to do with what I responded to.

Okay, it's not a language thing. Drugs or alcohol?

I don't know what clouds your brain-----it is possible you were simply born
with limited intellect.

No ... you were right. I usually just skip over Rosie's word salad.

This goes along with the article I recently posted, Regurgitating the Apple. If you have not read it you should. But can anyone imagine if the following were said about Islam? Does everyone realize they can't be forced to believe in any God/god and they can't be forced to pray?

It’s a disgrace,’ said Mr Weinstein, who graduated from the Academy in 1977. ‘It’s a putrid example of fundamentalist Christian supremacy, triumphalism and exceptionalism and it has to stop. ‘Those individuals that are dressed in the Air Force uniform; that’s their uniform of the day. They’re members of the military and they are under different rules that the civilian counterparts they’re playing on the field.”
I agree. Columbus were the first Christian to invade and terrorize the Natives in the Americas. Committed terrorist acts in the name of Christianity.
Diehard Democrat.

there has been virtually NO Christians migration of refugees allowed by this Administration.

No room in America for Christian refugees
But lots of Christians you want to keep from crossing our Southern border?

Drumpf and the RWNJs are being dishonest. What they really want is to bar everyone except angry old whites.

No ... you were right. I usually just skip over Rosie's word salad.

Do you know how the term "word salad" is used by neurologists and psychiatrists
and the nature of the brain pathology associated with it? Try not to use phrases
that are part of the LINGO of real sciences that you do not understand

Forum List

Back