Trump Gets More Good News

The election is a year from now. The primaries haven't even started. You guys are talking shit before the game starts. When it's all said and done, trump will lose. Biden has done a better job. Trump stunk as president. America cannot afford 4 more years of that idiot.

At WHAT?
  • At controlling the border?
  • At crime?
  • At foreign policy?
  • Keeping us out of war?
  • Controlling spending?
  • Holding down food costs?
  • Containing inflation?
  • Keeping us energy independent?
  • At improving education?
At WHAT?
Yes Sir, you have convinced me. Seriously.

There is NO WAY I nor my Family can lose if trump becomes POTUS again.
You are promising a total reversal of the last 3 years.
I'm excited now.
I don't belong to either party, I still despise most ALL Politicians,
but damn, what could I gain or lose by changing sides.

Apparently it's all a NET gain if trump wins.

So here it is, My Official Announcement that I now support the (R) party.

Roll Tide.
Pachys Rule.
If I can only survive the next 15 months.

Apparently it's all a NET gain if trump wins.

Seriously, when was the last time that ANY president was a total net gain!? If that is the criteria, then I'm sad to inform you that Joe Biden has lost bigly from bow to stern. What amazes me is how ever since 2015, you have never even given the guy the CHANCE to succeed while telling us how bad he is at all of the things he hadn't even started yet. First, the democrats called his 2016 campaign a circus show. RINOS like George Will called for his dropping out any day now; it was all a "performance." Then, on his very inauguration after beating Hillary, you called him an illegitimate president, boycotted his inaugural, then began spying on his campaign and administration, leaking fake news to the press, and calling for his impeachment as a Russian puppet.

Not that we didn't expect this. Trump is still on top. Dems try to knock him down, but he's still standing tall.

---Donald Trump is dominating in poll after poll, despite facing over 91 counts of indictment, among other legal battles across several states.---

It's actually kind of funny to watch lefties trying their best to take Trump out and making things worse for themselves the more they do it. But, that's not the funniest part. The funniest part is they see what's happening and think the solution is to go after Trump even more, rinse and repeat. They are so obsessed with getting Trump they are actually responsible for Trump being re-elected and they see it but can't stop themselves from the obsession.

Not that we didn't expect this. Trump is still on top. Dems try to knock him down, but he's still standing tall.

---Donald Trump is dominating in poll after poll, despite facing over 91 counts of indictment, among other legal battles across several states.---

i hope arizona indicts him next....that will seal it unless the dems get every dead voter the last 10 yrs to show up or use the grave yard postal service

The election is a year from now. The primaries haven't even started. You guys are talking shit before the game starts. When it's all said and done, trump will lose. Biden has done a better job. Trump stunk as president. America cannot afford 4 more years of that idiot.
Is it true that if you don't know to vote for Biden, you ain't black?

I think maybe this judge and the DA FannyAss in Georgia need to chain him to the back of a PU and drag him through the streets of Georgia until they sweat a confession out of Trump that he is a domestic terrorist and danger to our democracy. :smoke:
If you're channeling the late James Byrd, why not drag him until his orange head falls off?

Once upon a time in Trumpland polls we’re fake in meaningless… now they are the most important thing ever! Must be fun living in Trumpland

Forum List

Back