trump gets booster

As far as I'm concerned if you choose not to get vaccinated, you must accept the consequences.
There are 3 parts. If you don't do 1 you should do the other 2.
If you don't get vaccinated you should wear a mask in public and practice social distancing.
Sadly Republicans won't do either.
Unfortunately, that's the false news pro vaxxers believe and spread. Whether to get the vaccination or not, both sides of the fence still contract and spread the virus. The whole purpose of the vaccination is to hopefully protect you from the virus, it's not to protect you from an unvaccinated person. So once you're vaccinated, and you're getting your boosters, then you need not worry about anyone else.

If you try removing and basing your beliefs on 'feelings', then you'll open yourself up to understanding what's going on around you.

Unfortunately, that's the false news pro vaxxers believe and spread. Whether to get the vaccination or not, both sides of the fence still contract and spread the virus. The whole purpose of the vaccination is to hopefully protect you from the virus, it's not to protect you from an unvaccinated person. So once you're vaccinated, and you're getting your boosters, then you need not worry about anyone else.
The only thing the virus concerns itself with is not dying. That's it. As long as people are not getting vaccinated, not wearing masks and not social distancing the virus will continue to spread.
As for not worrying about anyone else, you should always be concerned about others.

If you try removing and basing your beliefs on 'feelings', then you'll open yourself up to understanding what's going on around you.
Feelings are what separates us from animals.

"When the former president told a Dallas audience that he received a Covid-19 vaccine booster, anti-vaxxers in the crowd booed. Trump was in Texas for the final stop in a four-city “History Tour” with Bill O’Reilly when the former Fox News host said, “Both the president and I are vaxxed,” then turned to Trump and asked, “Did you get the booster?” “Yes,” Trump replied. But as they spoke, members of the audience began to boo."

“Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t,” Trump responded, trying to quell the crowd. “That’s alright, it’s a very tiny group over there.” Trump then claimed credit for the vaccine. “We did something that was historic. We saved tens of millions of lives worldwide — we, together, all of us … we got a vaccine done,” he said, later adding, “Take credit for it, what we’ve done is historic. Don’t let them take it away, don’t take it away from ourselves. You’re playing right into their hands when you [doubt the vaccine].”

Trump is right....He is the one who got this vaccine out to the public so quickly...how soon we forget Operation Warp-Speed....He was the one in the labs, peering thru microscopes and analyzing the data collected from clinical trials...Now the Dems are trying to take his greatest accomplishment away from him by trying to push his accomplishment on everyone else by force...This is why people are anti-vax, because of the Dem mandates....not because of the vaccine itself...

and as he also said, its only a tiny small minority that is against the vaccine...the crux of the matter was always about mandates; not the science...Trump has largely followed the science...how else would there be a vaccine if science wasn't followed?? Yea, the vaccine may have been characterized as the mark of the beast, a satanic poison created by Fauci and the Deep State globalists to change our DNA and implant us with microchips -- but those were all fearmongering conspiracies cooked up by the left to kick dirt on Trump's greatest accomplishment..

Wow, so you liberals still don't understand this? I'll help you out. Herd immunity was always the best solution. Brazil was one of the few countries who got this one right.

"When the former president told a Dallas audience that he received a Covid-19 vaccine booster, anti-vaxxers in the crowd booed. Trump was in Texas for the final stop in a four-city “History Tour” with Bill O’Reilly when the former Fox News host said, “Both the president and I are vaxxed,” then turned to Trump and asked, “Did you get the booster?” “Yes,” Trump replied. But as they spoke, members of the audience began to boo."

“Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t,” Trump responded, trying to quell the crowd. “That’s alright, it’s a very tiny group over there.” Trump then claimed credit for the vaccine. “We did something that was historic. We saved tens of millions of lives worldwide — we, together, all of us … we got a vaccine done,” he said, later adding, “Take credit for it, what we’ve done is historic. Don’t let them take it away, don’t take it away from ourselves. You’re playing right into their hands when you [doubt the vaccine].”

Trump is right....He is the one who got this vaccine out to the public so quickly...how soon we forget Operation Warp-Speed....He was the one in the labs, peering thru microscopes and analyzing the data collected from clinical trials...Now the Dems are trying to take his greatest accomplishment away from him by trying to push his accomplishment on everyone else by force...This is why people are anti-vax, because of the Dem mandates....not because of the vaccine itself...

and as he also said, its only a tiny small minority that is against the vaccine...the crux of the matter was always about mandates; not the science...Trump has largely followed the science...how else would there be a vaccine if science wasn't followed?? Yea, the vaccine may have been characterized as the mark of the beast, a satanic poison created by Fauci and the Deep State globalists to change our DNA and implant us with microchips -- but those were all fearmongering conspiracies cooked up by the left to kick dirt on Trump's greatest accomplishment..

I could not begin to care LESS what any politician does or does not do about the vaccine. That includes Trump, Ron DeSantis, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden. Any of them. I guess because liberals really do revere politicians they suppose we do too. I am not getting the vaccine because of the research I have done and what I know about my health and my body. No politicians' decisions are going to affect that.

I could not begin to care LESS what any politician does or does not do about the vaccine. That includes Trump, Ron DeSantis, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden. Any of them. I guess because liberals really do revere politicians they suppose we do too. I am not getting the vaccine because of the research I have done and what I know about my health and my body. No politicians' decisions are going to affect that.
I guess because liberals really do revere politicians they suppose we do too.

Do you at least acknowledge the lack of self awareness it takes to type that??

There is no both sides to how Trump sycophants "revere" politicians....

EjmbVlCWsAMXxGY.jpg

Please, stop....

Biff_Poindexter
No surprise to me. Hell he fast tracked the vaccine so it could be used. He believed in it and I'm sure he hoped everyone would get vaccinated.

The only thing the virus concerns itself with is not dying. That's it. As long as people are not getting vaccinated, not wearing masks and not social distancing the virus will continue to spread.
As for not worrying about anyone else, you should always be concerned about others.

Feelings are what separates us from animals.
You missed the bit where I said the vaccinated spread the virus too. Did you not even read the news about a cruise liner that set sail with everyone vaccinated. They had to cut short their trip because COVID was spreading throughout the ship.

Masks only offer a small benefit, they're just designed for particles down to bacteria, viruses are much smaller.

And that's why animals don't have the problems and mental illnesses that us humans have. We're probably the only animal on the planet that struggles with gender.

I'm vaccinated by the way, but it hasn't stopped me ignoring the facts.

tabloolanews.com Bill O'Reilly described trying to reassure trump after he was booed by his supporters for saying he got a COVID vaccine booster. By Insider | 12.21.2021 7:57 AM Truly pathetic, can't take any criticism.

By his minions for getting the booster

He's double vaxxed and boosted...and he HAD the virus so he should have "natural protection"

But he ain't taking any chances

Neither should you

Last edited:
The Trumpster has been booed plenty of times, by both friend and foe.

He even got booed when he was enshrined into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013.

He has a thick skin, this will just roll right over him.

Forum List

Back