Trump free press from the so called "liberal media" up to nearly $3,000,000,000.00

R

rdean

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of nearly $3 billion in free advertising since last May, according to the latest statistics from the firm mediaQuant, blowing away rivals in both parties.

---------------------

I remember when it was two billion.

I as watching some idiot on MSNBC saying scholars will study why Clinton has gotten $150 million when Trump has only gotten 30 million.

Well, fucking DUH! If you get 3 billion in free press, you don't need peanuts.

I wonder how much that hour long Trump Hotel infomercial from last Friday was worth.

Why does the media love this guy so much? I know that's why they try so hard not report his scams and illegal deals.

Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of nearly $3 billion in free advertising since last May, according to the latest statistics from the firm mediaQuant, blowing away rivals in both parties.

---------------------

I as watching some idiot on MSNBC saying scholars will study why Clinton has gotten $150 million when Trump has only gotten 30 million.

I wonder how much that hour long Trump Hotel infomercial from last Friday was worth.

Why does the media love this guy so much? I know that's why they try so hard not report his scams and illegal deals.
upload_2016-9-20_16-10-36.png

---------------------

Jealous?

---------------------

View attachment 90401

Rtard only takes suppositories.

Gee, no word on exactly how Trump forced the media to cover him.

Hit piece after hit piece trying to torpedo him and all he does is gain popularity. Go figure.
It's a new thing we discovered in evolution.

Seems lemmings now follow swine. Who knew?

---------------------

Only R-Derp would whine about the media "loving" Donald Trump when they've run stories critical of Trump for months! It's not that the media hasn't TRIED to kill Donald Trump's campaign...it's just that the American public isn't buying their bullshit anymore and that spells trouble for Hillary!

Just watched a Trump surrogate on TV. He was asked about why Trump is ribbon cutting in DC instead of campaigning. The surrogate said, this is better. It will be covered by CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, PBS, all of cable news and won't cost a cent.

See what I mean?

---------------------

It's all negative Derp. Hillary should have that much negative press

Forum List

Back