Trump Foundation, trouble ahead for the candidate

A piece of crap dumped to offset the real pile of shit in the Clinton's... This is liberalism 101... deflect and project what you have done or are doing on the opponent....

Cumoboy is going to have sploogy all over his face...

And anyone, absolutely anyone, that would attempt to defend such an action is beyond stupid.

And someone with the handle "Billy Bob" chimes in to prove the above. Why am I not surprised.
The left pulling a crap out of their ass to deflect from their corruption being outed is predictable...very predictable...

Ah yes..."smoke"! Would that be like the Russian collusion "smoke" that you Hillary supporters promised us had to mean Russian collusion "fire"? How's that coming?

Actually, rather well.......Cohen is getting ready to "sing" a few arias

But, for you, keep on "marching" behind that buffoon.....LOL

View attachment 198511

I keep hearing how someone from the Clinton campaign is going to "sing", Nat! When do you estimate that's going to happen? It's been a year and a half now and Mueller and his team have gone back more than a decade looking for something to nail anyone remotely associated with the Trump campaign with and to be quite honest...I'm shocked they've found as little as they have!

"The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!

Schneiderman, who ran the Clinton campaign in New York, never had the guts to bring this ridiculous case, which lingered in their office for almost 2 years. Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle." - President Trump

When a charitable contribution is done as a means of settling a personal lawsuit it is not charity.

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing! Many Violations! WOW, Call HRC! LOL!

The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

The lawsuit, which seeks to dissolve the foundation and bar President Trump and three of his children from serving on nonprofit organizations, was an extraordinary rebuke of a sitting president. The attorney general also sent referral letters to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission for possible further action, adding to Mr. Trump’s extensive legal challenges.

15trumpfoundation-01-articleLarge-v2.jpg

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing
View attachment 198509

==================

The Great Doosh "I'm a Criminal Finger UP"!
The Clinton Foundation is clean. The Great Douche
Foundation in a mob money laundering service center.
And in short time shown as such! Go Cohen, Hurt the Doosh deep!

Well we had no doubt his foundation was a scam.:iyfyus.jpg:
BUT WE GLADLY PUT ON OUR BLINDERS FOR BILL AND HILLARY...

A piece of crap dumped to offset the real pile of shit in the Clinton's... This is liberalism 101... deflect and project what you have done or are doing on the opponent....

Cumoboy is going to have sploogy all over his face...

And anyone, absolutely anyone, that would attempt to defend such an action is beyond stupid.

And someone with the handle "Billy Bob" chimes in to prove the above. Why am I not surprised.
The left pulling a crap out of their ass to deflect from their corruption being outed is predictable...very predictable...

That defense works about as well, and is at about the same intelligence level, as when a kid wails, "but Johnny did it".

Lol - Look at the Big Orange Baby squirm on Twit!

1. Verified account 37m37 minutes ago
    ....Schneiderman, who ran the Clinton campaign in New York, never had the guts to bring this ridiculous case, which lingered in their office for almost 2 years. Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle.

4,324 replies4,553 retweets16,484 likes

2. Verified account 37m37 minutes ago
    The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!...

5,511 replies6,062 retweets21,627 likes

3. Verified account 37m37 minutes ago
    So, the Democrats make up a phony crime, Collusion with the Russians, pay a fortune to make the crime sound real, illegally leak (Comey) classified information so that a Special Councel will be appointed, and then Collude to make this pile of garbage take on life in Fake News!

4,679 replies6,600 retweets22,065 likes

4. Verified account 37m37 minutes ago
    Now that I am back from Singapore, where we had a great result with respect to North Korea, the thought process must sadly go back to the Witch Hunt, always remembering that there was No Collusion and No Obstruction of the fabricated No Crime.

3,643 replies4,717 retweets18,879 likes

....Schneiderman, who ran the Clinton campaign in New York, never had the guts to bring this ridiculous case, which lingered in their office for almost 2 years. Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle.

The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!...

So, the Democrats make up a phony crime, Collusion with the Russians, pay a fortune to make the crime sound real, illegally leak (Comey) classified information so that a Special Councel will be appointed, and then Collude to make this pile of garbage take on life in Fake News!

Now that I am back from Singapore, where we had a great result with respect to North Korea, the thought process must sadly go back to the Witch Hunt, always remembering that there was No Collusion and No Obstruction of the fabricated No Crime.

Dollar to a doughnut says Trump will settle, just like he did with the Trump University case.

Bury an opponent in frivolous lawsuits. It got Sarah Palin to resign.

You might be a dumbass if you start a charitable foundation and then use it's funds to buy a painting of yourself to hang in a hotel that you own that operates for profit.

That single action alone, and it was done, it has been proven, reveals someone that believes they are beyond the reach of the law. The level of hubris it represents is absolutely stunning. And anyone, absolutely anyone, that would attempt to defend such an action is beyond stupid.
Until its proven this is nothing more than an opinion.

Trump knows that any time he has success at anything...the response from the progressive left will be to attempt to smear him. They don't have a choice. Their entire platform to elect Democrats in the upcoming elections is that Trump is an awful President and we have to stop him! Now it's dawning on them that the economy is doing great and it's because of Trump's policies. Lawsuits like this one are simply illustrative of how desperate they're becoming.

Allegations yet to be proven in a court of law.

All that "smoke" and Trump cultists STILL believe that there could possibly be NO "fire"?
Alleged smoke...…..but you stay ready with that squirt gun little fire fighter. The flames haven't appeared for two years, but I'm sure they're coming. The media, democrats and late night comedians says so daily. They can't be wrong.

Yes, this is some excellent news for those who've had it up to here with the criminal cabal that has hijacked our country.

The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

The lawsuit, which seeks to dissolve the foundation and bar President Trump and three of his children from serving on nonprofit organizations, was an extraordinary rebuke of a sitting president. The attorney general also sent referral letters to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission for possible further action, adding to Mr. Trump’s extensive legal challenges.

The lawsuit, filed in State Supreme Court in Manhattan, culminated a nearly two-year investigation of Mr. Trump’s charity, which became a subject of scrutiny during and after the 2016 presidential campaign. While such foundations are supposed to be devoted to charitable activities, the complaint asserts that Mr. Trump’s was often used to settle legal claims against his various businesses, even spending $10,000 on a portrait of Mr. Trump that was hung at one of his golf clubs.

The foundation was also used to curry political favor, the lawsuit asserts. During the 2016 race, the foundation became a virtual arm of Mr. Trump’s campaign, email traffic showed, with his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski directing its expenditures, even though such foundations are explicitly prohibited from political activities.​

trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

I bet you worked up quite a lather there. Pace yourself.

ANY DAY NOW, ANY DAY NOW.
Trumpies have been waiting for SIX YEARS for Hillary to be locked up.

As we speak, they are cumming in their shorts over today's pending IG report.

Any day now...any day now...

What timing! Just happens to coincide with the day of the IG report release.

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing! Many Violations! WOW, Call HRC! LOL!

15trumpfoundation-01-articleLarge-v2.jpg

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing
View attachment 198509

==================

The Great Doosh "I'm a Criminal Finger UP"!
The Clinton Foundation is clean. The Great Douche
Foundation in a mob money laundering service center.
And in short time shown as such! Go Cohen, Hurt the Doosh deep!

Well we had no doubt his foundation was a scam.:iyfyus.jpg:
BUT WE GLADLY PUT ON OUR BLINDERS FOR BILL AND HILLARY...

They were checked out thoroughly by the GOP and apparently the GOP came up short, clean as a whistle, but could of been more transparent.:laugh:

Bury an opponent in frivolous lawsuits. It got Sarah Palin to resign.

You might be a dumbass if you start a charitable foundation and then use it's funds to buy a painting of yourself to hang in a hotel that you own that operates for profit.

That single action alone, and it was done, it has been proven, reveals someone that believes they are beyond the reach of the law. The level of hubris it represents is absolutely stunning. And anyone, absolutely anyone, that would attempt to defend such an action is beyond stupid.
Until its proven this is nothing more than an opinion.

There is no disputing the fact that the painting was purchased with foundation funds and it is still hanging in a Trump hotel. Like I said, beyond stupid. It will never be "proven" in court because Trump will settle, even paying the "full retail price" of the amount requested by the DA's office. And you will either forget about it, or claim it was a "desperate act of political revenge". You know, you might as well tattoo stupid across your forehead.

Forum List

Back