Trump forces Planned Parenthood out of Title X program—causing them to lose $60M in taxpayer money!

Liberals all triggered about the gigantigus loss of jobs as slaughterhouses (aka Abortion Clinics) shut down.

Delicious.

Which ones are shutting down? Planned Parenthood says none.
Then there is no complaint. PP is getting along just fine without those Federal funds.

The gag rule prevents them from discussing family planning.
If they're not accepting Federal funding, then there is no gag rule, yes?

Liberals all triggered about the gigantigus loss of jobs as slaughterhouses (aka Abortion Clinics) shut down.

Delicious.

Which ones are shutting down? Planned Parenthood says none.
Then there is no complaint. PP is getting along just fine without those Federal funds.

The gag rule prevents them from discussing family planning.
If they're not accepting Federal funding, then there is no gag rule, yes?

Yes, and women suffer.

Planned Parenthood Refuses Federal Funds Over Abortion Restrictions

Planned Parenthood Withdraws From Title X Program Over Trump Abortion Rule

Planned Parenthood has every right to say what they want provided the largely anti-infanticide American Taxpaying Public is not being forced to fund it.

Right up to the day we see the first trial for conspiracy to commit murder.

Planned Parenthood has every right to say what they want provided the largely anti-infanticide American Taxpaying Public is not being forced to fund it.

Can't be "murder" until Roe v. Wade is overturned by SCOTUS.

Planned Parenthood "voluntarily" withdrew from the Title X program because of the abortion "gag rule". BTW, no federal funds are used for abortions. But now the Trump Taliban doesn't want Planned Parenthood allowed to even discuss abortion with pregnant patients who may be seeking one.
details, details...

*eyeroll*
Context, dope.
-----SLAAAAAPPPP----
Pay attention.

Can't be "murder" until Roe v. Wade is overturned by SCOTUS.
But resources from the taxpayer can be curtailed. You killed civility and responsible ways in many people and then blame others for the lack of it in the way they live. You would think that any failures of the social welfare system would be amended. But you guys never give up a dollar to anything that does not benefit the agendas.

ECYvBz5W4AEclZ0

ECYvBz3WkAArKV-

ECYvBz_XYAEf7B2

Republican governor Chris Sununu.

This is what’s called “unintended consequences”. Reminds me of Mike Pence putting those draconian anti-gay laws in place in his state and in less than a month losing tens of millions of dollars in cancellations. Pence was so happy he could really hurt a lot of gay people and then when it was turned on him and his state was the one that was hurt he had to pull back.
So disappointing for Mike Pence.

And now for the Republicans living in New Hampshire, so disappointing.

Now you gloating idiots need to discuss, in public, what you are going to do with all of the unwanted and poor babies that result, since you are too stupid to believe in prevention, which is most of what Planned Parenthood does. Display some intelligence, for a change. How many babies are you going to take now that you are well into your forced-birth program, and what are you going to with them?

And now that you have a gag rule, it's time to give up screaming "freedom of speech" all over the place, given that you do not believe in the First Amendment.

Now you gloating idiots need to discuss, in public, what you are going to do with all of the unwanted and poor babies that result..........

YOU are the fucking idiot. Basically you are saying, if someone saves someone else's life then they have to feed and cloth them. LOL. So I suppose every policeman or fireman who saves a life is now responsible for feeding and clothing that person, or else they should not have saved their lives?

Retarded pieces of shit like you are what is wrong with America.
We are saving children from being murdered you piece of shit!!

As a woman, I can say that any woman who murders the life inside of her is not a woman, but an animal.

I guess that means Liberals can't slaughter Black babies by the hundreds of thousands anymore, eh?
Sure they will. They just need to pony-up another $60 million.

Somebody call George Soros.

See, this is where I must break from the right.

I don't want more useless, idiot, loser spawn to be born to their useless, idiot, loser parents, for us to take care of, cradle to grave.

I would rather help the worthless to end the spread of their worthlessness. It's cheaper.

But, I would require those killing their worthless spawn to get a tubal ligation at the same time, to prevent abhorrent repetition of euthanasia of more worthless spawn.

Forum List

Back