Trump for House Speaker

I don’t believe he is eligible to be speaker because of:

Besides, honestly, I dont think he could be speaker. Being speaker requires you to be available on a regular basis doesn’t it? With his court issues and running for president, I don’t think he would have time.

Last edited:
And if they do that, and then thereafter, manage to impeach both Joe Biden and Kamala “The Whore” Harris, then guess who gets to be President to fill out the rest of Biden's term. And, since less than half of Biden's term remains, he'd still be eligible to run for another full term in 2024.
Tell us how you expect that the Democrat -controlled Senate is likely to convict either Old Joe or KarmelKorn ?

And if they do that, and then thereafter, manage to impeach both Joe Biden and Kamala “The Whore” Harris, then guess who gets to be President to fill out the rest of Biden's term. And, since less than half of Biden's term remains, he'd still be eligible to run for another full term in 2024.
Does Bob Blaylock need a High School Civics lesson to understand the 2/3 vote to impeach in the Senate?

Here ya go Bob

You poor thing. You prove to be too stupid to know impeachment doesn't remove a president from office. There have been 4 impeachment to date. None led to the president being thrown out of office. For your edification, a conviction is required to throw an impeached president out of office.

You poor thing. You prove to be too stupid to know impeachment doesn't remove a president from office. There have been 4 impeachment to date. None led to the president being thrown out of office. For your edification, a conviction is required to throw an impeached president out of office.

Look who is trying to disparage my intellect!

laugh-smile.gif

Forum List

Back