Trump for House Speaker

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
What a great way to make Democrats regret their vote to oust McCarthy. Trump would control the House where all the financial bills are introduced. This would be so great for America.

---Trump for House Speaker---

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

What a great way to make Democrats regret their vote to oust McCarthy. Trump would control the House where all the financial bills are introduced. This would be so great for America.

Trump wouldn’t know the first thing to do with the gavel.

And if they do that, and then thereafter, manage to impeach both Joe Biden and Kamala “The Whore” Harris, then guess who gets to be President to fill out the rest of Biden's term. And, since less than half of Biden's term remains, he'd still be eligible to run for another full term in 2024.

Go for it!!

That would be a hoot fer sure!!

McCarthy's problem is that WEF/Democrats are at war with America and he thinks they can be reasoned with.

Americans wants a fighter who will strike back at the WEF/Democrats and liberate America. McCarthy should have gone 100% MAGA like Pelosi was 100% WEF. That's why America smiles on Gaetz and frowns upon McCarthy.

Now is the time for bold action.

America needs a hero speaker.

Trump would be awesome.

Make it so. 😈

McCarthy's problem is that WEF/Democrats are at war with America and he thinks they can be reasoned with.

Americans wants a fighter who will strike back at the WEF/Democrats and liberate America. McCarthy should have gone 100% MAGA like Pelosi was 100% WEF. That's why America smiles on Gaetz and frowns upon McCarthy.

Now is the time for bold action.

America needs a hero speaker.

Trump would be awesome.

Make it so. 😈
Dude, you are way off your nut with this shit, ain't you.

Do you really think he’d get the required votes? It might be a case by which we get a Democratic Speaker, because the alternative makes moderate Republicans wretch. :puke:

Dude, you are way off your nut with this shit, ain't you.
If I was, WEF shillbots and NPCs wouldn't bother responding to my post.

America. Is WEF shillbots and NPCs aren't shouting down your post, you're not trying hard enough. A shillbot/NPC response like this is a badge of honor.

Feel free shillbot to address a point I made and argue with me.

Forum List

Back