Trump for blacks

Exposing more lies from the left.
The left constantly talks about how racist this country is
Now when Trump says the same stuff and makes a pitch, suddenly the racism is gone and blacks are doing great!!!!!!

His candidacy has exposed so much bullshit form the left and both elites........Thank God he ran!!!!!!
Trump is a worthless sack of shit.
i dont know about worthless.....i bet he has more money than both of us combined...
Yeah, thanks to rich da-da.
i think he more than doubled what he got....

His dad died with 200 million.....
Trump has 4 billion....Billy is a moron......can't even look up simple facts...

Now when Trump says the same stuff and makes a pitch, suddenly the racism is gone and blacks are doing great!!!!!!

His candidacy has exposed so much bullshit form the left and both elites........Thank God he ran!!!!!!
i dont know about worthless.....i bet he has more money than both of us combined...

Oh because Forbes says so? He's still in debt by hundreds of millions. Of course Trump lied about his 10 billion. You believed that hook line and sanker.

Oh because Forbes says so? He's still in debt by hundreds of millions. Of course Trump lied about his 10 billion. You believed that hook line and sanker.
a lot of the shit you post here billy is just that, shit....and you believed that shit,hook,line,and sinker....so how are you any different than buck?.....

Negroes are just too dumb. Trump would be good for them, bleev me. If negroes was as smart as white people, they wouldn't vote Democrat.

2qib42d.jpg

I agree. Thank god he ran.
Anyone else (outside of Cruz and Paul) and we would have a Republican President.
The small fraction of a man saved the nation by assuring 4 SCOTUS appointments by a democrat.

a lot of the shit you post here billy is just that, shit....and you believed that shit,hook,line,and sinker....so how are you any different than buck?.....
My shit is the best. I don't ever see you whining about conservative posters.

then you dont see much do you.....ask tipsy cat lover how wonderful i am....i just got through having a disagreement with that guy named Pete about Unions.....talk to Steve Magarett andTank....i have had spats with Bripat...there is more.....your serve.....

then you dont see much do you.....ask tipsy cat lover how wonderful i am....i just got through having a disagreement with that guy named Pete about Unions.....talk to Steve Magarett andTank....i have had spats with Bripat...there is more.....your serve.....
Is it so bad that I point out the absolute uselessness of voting in the GOP? I'm always open to any opposing argument. No one ever does however without deflecting to bitching about democrats.

Is it so bad that I point out the absolute uselessness of voting in the GOP? I'm always open to any opposing argument. No one ever does however without deflecting to bitching about democrats.
thats because you are like dean .....its always the republicans fault,the democrats are just wonderful people......and its useless voting for the democrats too billy...yea i know i was shocked too.........

thats because you are like dean .....its always the republicans fault,the democrats are just wonderful people......and its useless voting for the democrats too billy...yea i know i was shocked too.........
Ive never said dems were wonderful. I don't like Hillary all that much. I think many dems are scumbags. They do, however, push policies that make sense. Republicans are scumbags and useless when it comes to policy.

Ive never said dems were wonderful. I don't like Hillary all that much. I think many dems are scumbags. They do, however, push policies that make sense. Republicans are scumbags and useless when it comes to policy.
you dont like hillary but i bet you are backing her right?...what pisses me off billy is i see in these very threads righties saying they dont think trump is that great but they are voting for him to keep hillary out and lefties here saying they cant stand hillary but are doing the same thing to keep trump out.....we have two people running who are not well liked for many reasons...but yet here they are....what the fuck has happened to this country?....

Unless Trump wins he'll be viewed by the GOP as a bigger horse's ass than Romney a year from now. Heck, he's halfway there now. Guess that makes him half-assed.
its already plain that the GOP is disgusted. They thought they could control him and instead he has set them back about 16 years.
He's actually controlling them. It's the Trump Party now. They're just trying to hold on.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Unless Trump wins he'll be viewed by the GOP as a bigger horse's ass than Romney a year from now. Heck, he's halfway there now. Guess that makes him half-assed.
its already plain that the GOP is disgusted. They thought they could control him and instead he has set them back about 16 years.
He's actually controlling them. It's the Trump Party now. They're just trying to hold on.

You are a nut case like Malcom X the non contributor loser who did absolutely nothin my for America. He was a scumbag Detriot pimp...and died a scumbag.

you dont like hillary but i bet you are backing her right?...what pisses me off billy is i see in these very threads righties saying they dont think trump is that great but they are voting for him to keep hillary out and lefties here saying they cant stand hillary but are doing the same thing to keep trump out.....we have two people running who are not well liked for many reasons...but yet here they are....what the fuck has happened to this country?....
Ok but if I was voting for Hillary to keep Trump out, could you blame me? Sure, this election is a shit show with no good choice but that's not my fault. It's not my fault Hillary is a lesser of two evils. I'm just reacting like any sane person would when it comes to Trump.

Trump wasn't making a pitch to the African Americans, his ''pitch'' was to white voters who were turned off to Trump's evident racism in his primary campaign....he's trying to grab a new voter, but it is not the black voter....

his ''pitch'' has always been in ''white'' communities.
He's not fooling anyone, but those who already want and are glad to be fooled.

Trump wasn't making a pitch to the African Americans, his ''pitch'' was to white voters who were turned off to Trump's evident racism in his primary campaign....he's trying to grab a new voter, but it is not the black voter....

his ''pitch'' has always been in ''white'' communities.

I disagree, he was, the media came up with that stuff.

Let's face it, democrat policies aren't working, and they're not intended too
How does that even make sense to you? The palooka spoke at a lily-white community to give his "pitch." It's nonsense and you know it.

Ok but if I was voting for Hillary to keep Trump out, could you blame me? Sure, this election is a shit show with no good choice but that's not my fault. It's not my fault Hillary is a lesser of two evils. I'm just reacting like any sane person would when it comes to Trump.
any sane person would not vote for either one,and since apparently,we dont have that many "sane" people anymore,this is what we have.....if you are sane,you would not back the policies of whichever one gets elected UNLESS,said policy is actually good for the country......

Forum List

Back