Trump fluffer Michael Savage: Megyn Kelly is literally becoming a pig, look at her nose!!

IER2HP9.jpg

CNN Commentator: Critics Of Trump's Sexism Are Nazis

LOL!

That's hilarious!!

Who's Michael Savage?

I fugured you would ask. He is on the waves when the doctors in the nice white uniforms give you your medicated jello and then it's SCRABBLE-TIME at Sunny Dales Sanitorium (or was that Santorum.... hmmmm.... hmmmmm....)!!!

And I should know Mick Savage because...?

I'm not like the Progressive who get their ideas and talking points from Stewart and Colbert

Does Mike Savage have a TV show? Is he a Comedian?

LOL!

That's hilarious!!

Who's Michael Savage?

I fugured you would ask. He is on the waves when the doctors in the nice white uniforms give you your medicated jello and then it's SCRABBLE-TIME at Sunny Dales Sanitorium (or was that Santorum.... hmmmm.... hmmmmm....)!!!

And I should know Mick Savage because...?

I'm not like the Progressive who get their ideas and talking points from Stewart and Colbert

Does Mike Savage have a TV show? Is he a Comedian?

Ahhhh, 57-Frankie, just as uninformed as always. This is probably the key to your charm, you know.
I'll just give you a cuppy-cup of water, pat you affectionately on the top of your head and send you back into the nappy zone.

:D

Trump ask Kelly what color skin Santa has............

Kelly Has Repeatedly Belittled Minority Concerns About Discrimination

Kelly: "Santa Claus Just Is White" And "Just Because It Makes You Feel Uncomfortable Doesn't Mean It Has To Change." During the December 11, 2013 edition of Fox News' The Kelly File, Megyn Kelly insisted that Jesus and Santa Claus were "white," brushing past Fox host Jedediah Bila's suggestion that a non-white Santa Claus makes non-white kids feel included in holiday celebrations. [Fox News, The Kelly File, 12/11/13]

Forum List

Back