Trump--first GOP candidate to bridge "GOP-minority" divide

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
OK--now he has to meet with La Raza and patch things up with "the Hispanics" while he can!!

Trump met with the black pastors today, despite mistakenly claiming to gain their endorsements. The event came off smoothly, with jobs and police brutality being the main issues.

Over all, Trump gets his first A+ in attempting to reach out to the minority vote. In fact, this is probably first A+ given to any GOP candidate has gained in reaching out to minorities, IMHO.

If Trump keep holding conferences with the leaders and communities of different minorities, he may come to the realization that most problems present in one community is present in all communities. Knowing this and how it effects Americans of all stripes will give him a leg up during the generals.

Trump the politician has finally impressed me by his actions. Let see if he can keep this up.

just so there is no pandering to special groups . Treat all Americans the same is my opinion . Looks like Trump did well and everything I have seen so far is Trump simply being honest and real as one Pastor mentioned .

They talked to him. They didn't say they would forget all the crap he has already said, and he shows no indication that he is less crazy now than he was before the meeting.

The last thing anyone could accuse Donald Trump of being is lazy. I have a feeling that man thinks while he is sleeping!

I do not find them to be hateful men. Perhaps it is what they are saying that makes you feel uncomfortable. That might be reason to examine your own heart and see if maybe there is something that needs to change, Ted Cruz has said some very profound things. Donald Trump speaks often about loving all people. He is a very kind hearted man I believe. Reflect on what they have said and let it replace some of the negative ideas you've been holding onto. It will be good for you. Think of it as a spring cleaning for your soul!

God loves you. Goodnight.

Forum List

Back