trump finally leaves White House

Yep. Like always, Carlson sounds like the kid on the playground that nobody likes.

Biden sounds demented. Your President.

Soon to be our president.

I wouldn't be looking forward to that disaster.

Fortunately, your whining won't change a thing.

BULLDOG. Bad Bitch on USMB! Fuck off Everybody!

Nope. not me. I know some bad ones though.

Yep. Like always, Carlson sounds like the kid on the playground that nobody likes.

I'm not whining. I am sad, though. Sad about what Democrats are doing to this country and the ignorant gullible pawns that vote for them.

I'm not whining. I am sad, though. Sad about what Democrats are doing to this country and the ignorant gullible pawns that vote for them.

You'll get over it. As soon as you figure out all those lies and conspiracy theories you fell for were bullshit, you'll see that things will be just fine.

You'll get over it. As soon as you figure out all those lies and conspiracy theories you fell for were bullshit, you'll see that things will be just fine.

Those bureaucrats Biden is nominating for his cabinet aren't conspiracy theories. They're evil commies.

Those bureaucrats Biden is nominating for his cabinet aren't conspiracy theories. They're evil commies.

You don't even know what a commie is dumb ass.

You don't even know what a commie is dumb ass.

YOU.

Forum List

Back