Trump Fed Up Funding Palestinians

Hmmm. Is it actually possible Palestinians dont even like us Americans?
They love Americans. That can't be said for the assholes in our government.

So let me get this right. Palestinians love us Americans who are so overwhelmingly pro Israel but hate our government who funds them with US aid. Is that correct?
They have access to our media. They know how misinformed we are.

No need to project your failings on others.

Hmmm. Is it actually possible Palestinians dont even like us Americans?
They love Americans. That can't be said for the assholes in our government.

So let me get this right. Palestinians love us Americans who are so overwhelmingly pro Israel but hate our government who funds them with US aid. Is that correct?
They have access to our media. They know how misinformed we are.

I'll bet those Zionists don't even subscribe to Al Jazeera.

RE: Trump Fed Up Funding Palestinians
※→ P F Tinmore, rylah, et al,

Yeah, thoughts like that (an International Airport) are simply an assumption of risk without knowing the potential cost in damages.

"Imagine what the people of Gaza could do with the $100 million Iran gives Hamas annually that Hamas uses for weapons and tunnels to attack Israel!" - J.Greenblat

Jason D. Greenblatt on Twitter
Indeed, they could build an airport to boost tourism.
(COMMENT)

I just cannot imagine, at this time, how a place like Gaza could ever meet the Global Aviation Security Requirements or have the ability to engage the enhanced security measures.

Just who are you going to get to be trusted security officials?

Most Respectfully,
R

Yeah, thoughts like that (an International Airport) are simply an assumption of risk without knowing the potential cost in damages.

"Imagine what the people of Gaza could do with the $100 million Iran gives Hamas annually that Hamas uses for weapons and tunnels to attack Israel!" - J.Greenblat

(COMMENT)

I just cannot imagine, at this time, how a place like Gaza could ever meet the Global Aviation Security Requirements or have the ability to engage the enhanced security measures.

Most Respectfully,
R
What do you mean security? Why would that be a problem?

You and I both realize, that for that airport to function for the civilians of Gaza, they have to reach an agreement with Israel and Egypt.
The sky is apparently a busy 'road'.

And this is even before we discuss the military aspect, because Gaza does have an army.

Last edited:

You and I both realize, that for that airport to function for the civilians of Gaza, they have to reach an agreement with Israel and Egypt.

And this is even before we discuss the military aspect, because Gaza does have an army.

OK, so?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
What do you mean security? Why would that be a problem?

Not a problem at all. “Death Cult Airways”.

You my dear are a hoot.

OK, so?

Yesterday :
Under the guise of medical equipment: Attempts to smuggle explosives into Gaza were prevented
The security forces foiled attempts to smuggle packages containing components for preparing explosives. The cages were hidden in a shipment intended to transport medical equipment to the Gaza Strip

You can't connect the dots?
If Gazans want the US to invest in an airport, they have to at least stop fighting against their allies Israel and Egypt.

Last edited:

OK, so?

Yesterday :
Under the guise of medical equipment: Attempts to smuggle explosives into Gaza were prevented
The security forces foiled attempts to smuggle packages containing components for preparing explosives. The cages were hidden in a shipment intended to transport medical equipment to the Gaza Strip

If Gazans want the US to invest in an airport, they have to at least stop fighting against their allies Israel and Egypt.

Explosives are a necessary part of aircraft maintenance at tinmore’s imagined “Death Cult International Airport”.

OK, so?

Yesterday :

According to Tinmore, it was all for tourism, one of their main attractions is blowing up infidel tourists for Allah.

OK, so?

Yesterday :

That cannot be due to Palestinian mentality.

Arafat, PA & Hamas. What better leadership to keep the Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty?

Forum List

Back