Trump: FBI, DOJ had a program to prevent my Presidency

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump: FBI, DOJ ‘Had a Program’ to Prevent My Presidency

President Donald Trump on Sunday alleged that the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice may have conspired to prevent him from becoming president.

Quoting “Fox & Friends,” Trump tweeted: “Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President”. @DarrellIssa @foxandfriends If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time.”

==========================================================
This poor fella, it breaks my heart to see how savagly he has been attacked. It is saddening to see how vicious the left has been to this man. The one and only trying so hard to keep us from entering into a ONE WORLD ORDER which has been pushed for decades, then came the wake up call to the population who also realized it the left didn't like it they prefer sommie living. ......

30739222_567083366990177_7676346304556957696_o.jpg

GET THE PICTURE

notice who had their lives taken or attempted to be taken and the pukes on the top never did.
and rumor has it Trump is next.

President Donald Trump on Sunday alleged that the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice may have conspired to prevent him from becoming president.

Quoting “Fox & Friends,” Trump tweeted: “Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President”. @DarrellIssa @foxandfriends If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time.”

==========================================================
This poor fella, it breaks my heart to see how savagly he has been attacked. It is saddening to see how vicious the left has been to this man. The one and only trying so hard to keep us from entering into a ONE WORLD ORDER which has been pushed for decades, then came the wake up call to the population who also realized it the left didn't like it they prefer sommie living. ......

30739222_567083366990177_7676346304556957696_o.jpg

GET THE PICTURE

notice who had their lives taken or attempted to be taken and the pukes on the top never did.
and rumor has it Trump is next.

The name of their program is called "Sedition"

Forum List

Back