Trump FAILURES 2019!

First was his bitch move with Iran. Should have struck the radar and missile site within hours. 150 dead? TOO FUCKING BAD.....

Now he canceled the ICE raids???

Really???

First he publicized it like a MORON. Yup I went there....he gave every illegal a weeks notice that we were coming....
What kind of moron does that?

Trump fucking up. Better get his shit together
/——/ Trump plays you libtards like a fiddle. Dance Spanky dance

Trump played his base like a fiddler in a Charlie Daniel's band.
That would be Charlie Daniels.
Not too bright are ya?

Oh look, it is the typo police! What a great addition to the tread

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I think you mean "thread"

Well done! You caught it! I am so proud of you!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First was his bitch move with Iran. Should have struck the radar and missile site within hours. 150 dead? TOO FUCKING BAD.....

Really???

First he publicized it like a MORON. Yup I went there....he gave every illegal a weeks notice that we were coming....

Yes....yes....I am a libtard.....

And you expect to be taken seriously???

Really???

Too bad you have no idea what is going on. It was reported the raids were cancelled in an attempt to work with congress on fixing the border.As far as killing 150 people over an unmanned drone, no that's wrong.

Really???

You are truly the ugly American. A warmongering moron.

Do you work for Raytheon or Lockheed Martin or Boeing, or General Dynamics...or are you just dumb?
I'm just dumb apparently. I expect an American president to stand behind his rhetoric. This isn't fucking junior high dumbass.
/——/ You couldn’t negotiate your way out of a paper bag. “I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!” @RealDonaldTrump

Really???

Too bad you have no idea what is going on. It was reported the raids were cancelled in an attempt to work with congress on fixing the border.As far as killing 150 people over an unmanned drone, no that's wrong.
An attempt to work with congress??? REALLY???

Subverting the law because you THINK Congress will work with you?

Did it ever occur to you that our government’s massive military presence surrounding Iran, is a provocation? The drone is a provocation.

When you are the number one state sponsor of terrorism in the world, when you sponsor terror groups across the Middle East, and when you have a 40 year history of terrorist acts, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!

Are you some sort of dope or something?
He's a libtard bed wetter.

Really???

Yes....yes....I am a libtard.....

And you expect to be taken seriously???
/——/ Stop playing stupid. You know what Trump is trying to do.

Last edited:

Really???

Do you work for Raytheon or Lockheed Martin or Boeing, or General Dynamics...or are you just dumb?
I'm just dumb apparently. I expect an American president to stand behind his rhetoric. This isn't fucking junior high dumbass.
/——/ You couldn’t negotiate your way out of a paper bag. “I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!” @RealDonaldTrump
And YOU bought it hook line and sinker....

Who's dumber? Trump for thinking the left will work with him or you buying the line of shit he is feeding you?

Really???

Who's dumber? Trump for thinking the left will work with him or you buying the line of shit he is feeding you?
/——/ When Congress refuses to act, he can round up the illegals and say he gave Congress fair warning and time to act. And you know it will work.

Really???

/——/ When Congress refuses to act, he can round up the illegals and say he gave Congress fair warning and time to act. And you know it will work.
Fuck Congress. ENFORCE THE LAW, stupid

Forum List

Back