Trump FAILURES 2019!

Nukes are more than just a bomb. Once you use nukes, it virtually gives everybody else permission to use them too. Once an area is nuked, it's not habitable for a hundred years. The negative ramifications of using any nuke would be devastating.

If you think China or Russia will risk annihilation because we popped an Iranian facility in the desert, I am here to say that you are mistaken.

Now, I would agree with you that if we were to blow up all of Tehran with a huge nuke somebody might - might - respond. But a tiny mini-atomic warhead, exploded underground, with no visible effects? On Iran? Nope, nobody will launch any nukes against us for that.
If we go into Iran
We go alone
The allies do not believe anything coming from the US.
Why would they?
Not only that, but Trump is despised in those countries

Our allies would never support any military action Trump proposes
----------------------------------- well knowing that why would any American care about anything about the 'euro weenies' think RWinger .
Well it kind of works like this

If you have allies, they share in the fighting and dying

Trump has ensured that only Americans will do the fighting and dying

First was his bitch move with Iran. Should have struck the radar and missile site within hours. 150 dead? TOO FUCKING BAD.....

Now he canceled the ICE raids???

Really???

First he publicized it like a MORON. Yup I went there....he gave every illegal a weeks notice that we were coming....
What kind of moron does that?

Trump fucking up. Better get his shit together
You are truly the ugly American. A warmongering moron.

Do you work for Raytheon or Lockheed Martin or Boeing, or General Dynamics...or are you just dumb?
I'm just dumb apparently. I expect an American president to stand behind his rhetoric. This isn't fucking junior high dumbass.

No it's public school, where everybody gathers round to watch the Big Fight after class.

The Ayatollahs aren't playing this game. Neither are the Europeans. All are fed up with Bully Boy Trump and they will sit him down and tell him to cut it out.
Unfortunately he never listens

If you think China or Russia will risk annihilation because we popped an Iranian facility in the desert, I am here to say that you are mistaken.

Now, I would agree with you that if we were to blow up all of Tehran with a huge nuke somebody might - might - respond. But a tiny mini-atomic warhead, exploded underground, with no visible effects? On Iran? Nope, nobody will launch any nukes against us for that.
If we go into Iran
We go alone
Why would they?

----------------------------------- well knowing that why would any American care about anything about the 'euro weenies' think RWinger .

---------------------------------- not interested , Allies can be looking out for their own interests and Compromise and that can mess up American goals RWinger .

If we go into Iran
We go alone
Why would they?

-------------------------------------------- in this little Drone dust up it should only be 'iranians' that are transported to the 'virgins in their heaven' . They would be transported to their 'virgins' in their heaven by USA Missiles , Bombs and big explosions RWinger .

First was his bitch move with Iran. Should have struck the radar and missile site within hours. 150 dead? TOO FUCKING BAD.....

Really???

First he publicized it like a MORON. Yup I went there....he gave every illegal a weeks notice that we were coming....

/——/ Trump plays you libtards like a fiddle. Dance Spanky dance

We have explained this a few times but ye seem a bit fucking slow...

Criticising Trump doesn't make you a liberal. Actually what Trump did make neither a Liberal or Conservative, just stupid...

Really???

Criticising Trump doesn't make you a liberal. Actually what Trump did make neither a Liberal or Conservative, just stupid...
/——-/ You couldn’t negotiate your way into a whore house with $100 bills sticking out of your pocket. Trump is negotiating himself from a position of power, dumbazz.

Nukes are more than just a bomb. Once you use nukes, it virtually gives everybody else permission to use them too. Once an area is nuked, it's not habitable for a hundred years. The negative ramifications of using any nuke would be devastating.

If we go into Iran
We go alone
--------------------------------- and that's the way it should be , No 'efffing' holding hands with 'euro wussies' RWinger . Besides that it should only be a number of missile strikes and that's it . After the number of missile strikes the 'iranians' can do as they like RWinger .

Right idiot... US intelligence has stated that nuclear development is happening in bunkers too deep to bomb and the only way to stop it is invade.

Notice that Europeans are not going to get involved. They don't get involved in screw ups... They had a nice little operation going on, Iran were kept in place, Quality of Living was rising in Iran, Saudi and Israel thirst for blood was kept in check...

Saudi and Israel wanted to beat up there regional foe, so get the thick corn fed idiots do it led by the biggest idiot of them all... It is possible Putin didn't want this an d told Trump to pull back...

We are talking real idiotic stuff... Any other President would accepted the gift Obama gave them and moved on...

If we go into Iran
We go alone
Why would they?

Cause Europeans have actual real
Trump played his base like a fiddler in a Charlie Daniel's band.

wtf did you expect? he is totally & unequivocally incompetent & ill equipped to be potus; & after 2 years, he has shown he cannot even learn to do the job.his followers lookig

con man's gonna con.

Then how is he doing a better job than the last two administrations?

He isn't, he just has looking the other way...

Economy is not that hot when you consider how much borrowing is done to keep it up there.

Income gap is increasing, middle class reducing...

He has been ineffectual at defending US democracy...

US soft power has gone through the floor... Look at this US allies are far few than under Obama.

He failed to repeal Obamacare because he could propose anything better

His only saving grace is that he is so incompetent, he couldn't do more...
But on the brightside he has given the Democrats a great lightning rod

Really???

/——-/ You couldn’t negotiate your way into a whore house with $100 bills sticking out of your pocket. Trump is negotiating himself from a position of power, dumbazz.

What has Trump successfully negotiated since becoming POTUS?

No, he failed to repeal Commie Care because of RINO's like the late John McCain.

US soft power has gone through the floor... Look at this US allies are far few than under Obama.

Like who?

Do you really think that the income gap is the responsibility of a US President? You on the left said nothing when the income gap grew under DumBama.

Economy is not that hot when you consider how much borrowing is done to keep it up there.

We didn't borrow a dime. The problem in our country is not taking enough money in, it's spending the money we do take in. After we spend all that money, we spend even more.

If we go into Iran
We go alone

So what. We would not be "going in" anyway you moron. It would be a surgical air strike.

Then they are not allies are they. Intelligence agencies share information you dope, so its not a matter of not believing, its a matter of politics, and are sorry ass Euro-Trash allies have always been wrong on Iran.

Furthermore, who are you calling allies? Saudi Arabia will help, they always have. They are right now.

Why would they? Not only that, but Trump is despised in those countries

Aww shut the fuck upyou idiot.

well knowing that why would any American care about anything about the 'euro weenies' think RWinger

Fuck Europe. We do not need any support for an Air campaign anyway.

No, he failed to repeal Commie Care because of RINO's like the late John McCain.

Like who?

Do you really think that the income gap is the responsibility of a US President? You on the left said nothing when the income gap grew under DumBama.

We didn't borrow a dime. The problem in our country is not taking enough money in, it's spending the money we do take in. After we spend all that money, we spend even more.
/——/ These attacks on Trump have been addressed monthly for over two years. The libtards simply wait a week or two and repost the same twists, distortions and lies, especially the one about repealing Obozocare.

Like who?

If we have not borrowed a dime, why has the debt gone up $2,078,769,804,217 since the day Trump took office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really???

You are truly the ugly American. A warmongering moron.

Do you work for Raytheon or Lockheed Martin or Boeing, or General Dynamics...or are you just dumb?
I'm just dumb apparently. I expect an American president to stand behind his rhetoric. This isn't fucking junior high dumbass.
Is it news to you that our presidents rarely stand behind their rhetoric?

Have you failed to learn anything regarding military interventions by our criminal government these past few decades?
Military intervention isn't necessary. Someone punches your sister you beat that ass. Unless of course you are as much of a bitch as your sister.

Two tomahawks. One on the radar site. One on the launch pad
They might be testing Iran's air defense system and collecting data on it

Yea, that's it.

Failure my ass.

A delay only and this is the reason why.

Trump announces delay of mass immigration raids that were to start Sunday

Oh and only an idiot wants a war with Iran. Its a war that Iran would lose and they know it.

The failure was not in not starting the war, but in the trash talk not followed up.

If you are not going to jump, don’t talk trash...it just makes you look weak

One thing is for sure, Trump is a trash talker. Thankfully he doesn’t act on his trash talk. Some may find this unacceptable, but I much prefer NOT going to war just to back up his trash talk.

BO got trashed for his red line comment on Syria (though clearly he had no compunction about using force and killing people) The right ripped him. Now it’s Donnie’s turn. Round and round we go.

Like who?

If we have not borrowed a dime, why has the debt gone up $2,078,769,804,217 since the day Trump took office

No, we just took in less money. The mistake is not cutting spending to match the decreased revenue.

Why is it we always borrow money for tax breaks, but never borrow money for food stamps, daycare, welfare, HUD, Planned Parenthood, the environment..............

Forum List

Back