Trump expected to meet with Vladimir Putin (for further instructions?)

The leaders of different countries usually meat with each other, haven't you noticed that, OP? As for Putin, he has met with 3 US presidents before: Clinton, Bush, Obama and also with a loser Hillary. Have you liberals been screaming about those meetings same way as you are screaming about Putin/Trump meeting?
Why is Putin meating trump?

Oohh...

Democrats should pass a law banning meeting with Russians or even speaking to Russians. After all, the dimwits think there is already such a law.

Putin says he won the election for Trump

Will Trump thank him?

Last edited:
Putin says he won the election for Trump

Will Trump thank him?

Quick question Rightwinger, do you have a link for Putin saying that? I'd like to read it myself.

Ex-Putin adviser: Putin 'believed' he elected Trump

Wow..........................

So..........Putin thinks he elected Trump eh? Wonder how the Trumpsters feel about this one?

Denial, denial, denial

You know, if Putin thinks he helped to get Trump elected, I wonder how he's feeling about what he got? Sanctions haven't been lifted yet, and there are more and more connections surfacing between people on Trumps campaign and Russia.

VICE News on HBO last night did a whole hour about the Paradise Papers and Appleby law firm. There are a lot of people that are going to get caught up in this scandal.

I'm wondering if Trump's commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross is going to be the next person indicted? He's got strong money ties between his shipping company and the Russian gas giant that is owned in part by Putin's son in law.

I don't "baptized as a child, in secret" Vlad. He went to years in the KGB. An egotistical liar, a crud. He will state the Russians need Clinton at some point. I read reports that he tried to get both candidates with them.

You know, if Putin thinks he helped to get Trump elected, I wonder how he's feeling about what he got? Sanctions haven't been lifted yet, and there are more and more connections surfacing between people on Trumps campaign and Russia.

VICE News on HBO last night did a whole hour about the Paradise Papers and Appleby law firm. There are a lot of people that are going to get caught up in this scandal.

I'm wondering if Trump's commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross is going to be the next person indicted? He's got strong money ties between his shipping company and the Russian gas giant that is owned in part by Putin's son in law.
Putin has his puppet where he needs him

No the truth to the story is
“Both Putin and Trump have extensive plans for bilateral meetings, which have been agreed upon long beforehand. There is also the APEC summit program, so the relevant offices are trying to choose an appropriate timing and format,” he said, adding that the likeliness of a Trump-Putin meeting was high.

Trump-Putin Meeting In Vietnam ‘Highly Likely’ – Kremlin

No the truth to the story is
“Both Putin and Trump have extensive plans for bilateral meetings, which have been agreed upon long beforehand. There is also the APEC summit program, so the relevant offices are trying to choose an appropriate timing and format,” he said, adding that the likeliness of a Trump-Putin meeting was high.

Trump-Putin Meeting In Vietnam ‘Highly Likely’ – Kremlin

Is Trump going to tell him about his bone spurs?

To be critical of Mr. Putin is to be anti white

Searching for 60 million more casualties judeo america lurks for WW3. This being the century anniversary of the judeo Russo revolt killing 60 million Christians ; pacifism and caution are advised when interfacing with a zio , global , anti white , elite power structure.

To be critical of Mr. Putin is to be anti white

Searching for 60 million more casualties judeo america lurks for WW3. This being the century anniversary of the judeo Russo revolt killing 60 million Christians ; pacifism and caution are advised when interfacing with a zio , global , anti white , elite power structure.

"To be critical of Mr. Putin is to be anti white"? Are you fucking serious?

Actually, the question I should actually be asking is if you are a Russian bot or a Russian troll?

637f8edc3a330ebcb6c49256ab32156eb3ac0a961d53328353ba50d43c552937.jpg

Forum List

Back