Trump EXPANDS lead in Florida

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
10437433_749339151832351_8359034492263945505_n.jpg

LMAO! Holy crap.

I wouldnt say that, but tonight america is seeing the leftist nazis at thier worst and that is going to help Trump nationally.

If trump wins Florida there's really two choices
1. Trump is the nomiee
2. We have a convection that is challenged and get someone else in mid July. This second choice could be very ugly for the republican parties chances in Nov.

Tonight is the first of what will be a very violent GOP election season. I fear what will happen at their convention.

Trump locked it tonight. If there was some dream of a brokered or contested nomination, that died tonight too.

Liberals won't be the ones with their pubes on fire at the convention.

Tonight is the first of what will be a very violent GOP election season. I fear what will happen at their convention.
-------------------------------- haw , I look forward to what might happens Bulldog !!

-------------------------------- haw , I look forward to what might happens Bulldog !!

I'm sure you do.
------------------------------ should be fun Bulldog !!

Teabaggers fighting teabaggers. Wait while I get my popcorn.

Better than the soros nazis in the streets.

Trump locked it tonight. If there was some dream of a brokered or contested nomination, that died tonight too.

It certainly helps him. Trump supporters have disrupted no ones speeches anywhere. I despise ted cruz but i have no desire to ruin his rallies.

i still think that a trump/cruz ticket will have Hillary and Wasserman crapping thier pants for a year

I agree with that. Trump is the one expanding the party. If cruz today agreed o be trumps VP, the nomination would be done and they would win.

Forum List

Back