Trump even outsources the Apprentice....LOLOLOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hey Hillbillies.....Trump is so into job creations for the whites.....really? He's even outsource his own show the Apprentice, with a home wreckin, cheatin, barely speak english Arnold effin Swartz....I mean, the guy is sooo into imports...his wives, his labor force, his business dealings...and now this...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
45ba990dff5774ad83f889f925ba8877.jpg

Good to have you back to normal Tiger. I was worried about you when I scanned through one of those dead "celebrity" threads (white one too! Huh?). You must have been on some molly or xanex?

Hey Hillbillies.....Trump is so into job creations for the whites.....really? He's even outsource his own show the Apprentice, with a home wreckin, cheatin, barely speak english Arnold effin Swartz....I mean, the guy is sooo into imports...his wives, his labor force, his business dealings...and now this...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

3CpVvk9.gif

3CpVvk9.gif

Look at his hands, so tiny.

Forum List

Back