Trump Brilliantly Exposes The Blatant Racism In The NY AG's Office

So you are saying Trump just got his ass whooped.
you can’t seem to find evidence to support your claims of all his criminal conduct…so i’d say he hasn’t got his ass whooped…he’s either a criminal master mind that keeps beating you all…or you are just a bunch of liars

well it’s been half a decade…three grand juries…

Al Capone never was convicted of all the violent crimes they knew he committed or directed to be committed. He was finally convicted of taxes fraud. Does that sound familiar?

Al Capone never was convicted of all the violent crimes they knew he committed or directed to be committed. He was finally convicted of taxes fraud. Does that sound familiar?
Yeah, it reminds me how you all were pushing that story on Trump too...all the way to the SCOTUS....and when Vance got his tax returns.....came up with nothing against him then too.

Justice to your demafacist, party of the klan types, is a lynching....the evidence be damned.

I know it bothers you
Come on sista are you really that brainwashed. Just look at this forum and see who the folks are that call black folks jigaboos, Sambo, nword, hood rats, etc. it's Republicans. We starts all the racist threads? It's Republicans. I know you are afraid to say anything, I know you go along to get along. That is what black Republicans do.

Come on sista are you really that brainwashed. Just look at this forum and see who the folks are that call black folks jigaboos, Sambo, nword, hood rats, etc. it's Republicans. We starts all the racist threads? It's Republicans. I know you are afraid to say anything, I know you go along to get along. That is what black Republicans do.
I actually have not read anywhere those words being used

with that said, I suppose when you elect a man like Xiden that still goes around calling people "negros" and fought to keep schools segragated it's people just following the leadership

I actually have not read anywhere those words being used
Great answer, how many black Republicans have we heard that from?
with that said, I suppose when you elect a man like Xiden that still goes around calling people "negros" and fought to keep schools segragated it's people just following the leadership
Or the alternative, a man who calls black mothers bitches or won't rent apartments to them.

:auiqs.jpg:
I despise both parties.

But no one with a high IQ - even if they voted for Trump - would EVER (in private) call ANYTHING Trump said/did 'brilliant'.

Yet you think what he did was 'brilliant'.

Noted.
This man was actually president.

Attachments

• trump-donald-trump.gif
    trump-donald-trump.gif
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 23

Forum List

Back